General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's stoked for the rumored Inhumans film?
And am I the only one who wants a Thunderbolts movie?

Thunderbolts are badass.. but they would not be able to use the current team because the rights to Deadpool are with Fox and Venom is with Sony.

Which team would they use? Maybe a mashup of a few of the different teams?

As long as Red Hulk is in it I'll be good with it... I want to see him on screen.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First image of Paul Rudd in Ant-Man (no costume)
e78a8970a1e7436130238d5b1b579e65._.jpg

That's the perfect first photo to release.. shows him down on his luck IMO which is exactly how Scott Lang was before he got Hank Pym's Ant-Man suit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Actor/Writer/Musical Artist Donald Glover (Community/30 Rock/Childish Gambino) has his wish fulfilled.. partially.. Prior to Andrew Garfield being selected to play Spider-Man, Danny Glover's nephew had made the suggestion that he would love to play the Spider-Man character.. Well Disney XD's "Ultimate Spider-Man" series has created a character inspired from Glover's wish to play a black version of the superhero.. Miles Morales.. The new season of the show starts soon, but his episode entitled "Web Warriors" won't be airing until some point next year.

84d1850fe1b045240d41dad72f5a2c4b.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Some interesting talks about how Phase 3 may play out have been released over the net, check it out for yourself there's a lot of links; not all of them are reputable but there are some decent news dirtsheets around there regarding comic books.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
That would be pretty weird. Lionsgate should of bought punisher, they make great dark films

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Actor/Writer/Musical Artist Donald Glover (Community/30 Rock/Childish Gambino) has his wish fulfilled.. partially.. Prior to Andrew Garfield being selected to play Spider-Man, Danny Glover's nephew had made the suggestion that he would love to play the Spider-Man character.. Well Disney XD's "Ultimate Spider-Man" series has created a character inspired from Glover's wish to play a black version of the superhero.. Miles Morales.. The new season of the show starts soon, but his episode entitled "Web Warriors" won't be airing until some point next year.

84d1850fe1b045240d41dad72f5a2c4b.jpg
So Donald Glover IS related to Danny Glover!? I know I asked that on her at one point (thread for the show Community I think) and I was told no. Maybe I asked if it was his son? They look so alike to me, plus the last name kind of gave it away.

Still, cool news. I have to wait until the new episodes come to Netflix though. :boohoo: I have seen the first 2 seasons MANY times through thanks to my kids.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
"created for Glover".... So we are ignoring the fact that Miles Morales has been existing for a good couple of years now in the comics?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
"created for Glover".... So we are ignoring the fact that Miles Morales has been existing for a good couple of years now in the comics?
Not at all Donald Glover campaigned to be the first black Spiderman back in 2010-2011, after drawing inspiration from Glover and Obama, Miles Morales was created (in late 2011).. The comic writers have stated this before :p

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I want a really good Marvel game again . Just watched some X-men: legends game play and it looked horrible, that game was awesome when I was a kid.