General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
So, I think that I'm more excited for Cap 2 than Thor 2. Even though I'm going to both of the Midnight Releases.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
WAIT, WHAT?!
ultimatum-584.jpg
ultimatum03-456.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not overly keen on Captain 'Merica so far, the other films outshone it thus far imo.
Give the second one a chance. The first movie always has to explain the origin. Although that didn't make a big difference for the 2nd Fantastic 4 movie

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah ill give it a shot absolutely, it's not that it was a bad film just felt below the others in order I have it at excluding The Avengers.

Iron man
Ironman 3
Thor
The incredible Hulk
Ironman 2
Captain America

It's a shame Ed Norton left the role of Bruce Banner, he just seemed to fit it well. Ruffallo was solid in the avengers but I'll need to see him in as a focal point to be sure.

Also I haven't seen Thor 2 yet.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah ill give it a shot absolutely, it's not that it was a bad film just felt below the others in order I have it at excluding The Avengers.

Iron man
Ironman 3
Thor
The incredible Hulk
Ironman 2
Captain America

It's a shame Ed Norton left the role of Bruce Banner, he just seemed to fit it well. Ruffallo was solid in the avengers but I'll need to see him in as a focal point to be sure.

Also I haven't seen Thor 2 yet.
Yeah I'm hoping they try a hulk movie one more time with Ruffallo so we can see how that goes.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Going to see Thor 2 on Thursday. Super excited after hearing the reviews and lots of people calling it "Better than Avengers." I'll be the judge of that.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wow really? Cool man, I hope you have good reviews to pass onto us.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He's also a hell of a great sport. I love how he showed up to comic con in FULL character, quoting lines from The Avengers and yelling "KNEEEEL!" at the crowd.

They were all marking out so hard for him.