General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I suppose thats true

It's kind of subjective really. Even if Jarvis is controlling them, they're still not at all controlled by Tony. I don't mean to split hairs about this shit, I just get excited about my Marvel shit.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's kind of subjective really. Even if Jarvis is controlling them, they're still not at all controlled by Tony. I don't mean to split hairs about this shit, I just get excited about my Marvel shit.
No thats fine. I mean, at one point he was controlling a suit with just a headpiece he had on right? Then Pepper realized he wasn't in the suit when he wouldn't open the visor.

I'm a HUGE Marvel fan BTW. Still have a monthly subscription to Uncanny X-Force (which is awesome BTW, just saw the return of Bishop). My crowning achievement (for me anyway) is that I have every issue of the first run of X-Men (not Uncanny, just X-Men). I don't collect for $$$ reasons or anything, I just like to read the books. And most of the time the artwork is great!

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
No thats fine. I mean, at one point he was controlling a suit with just a headpiece he had on right? Then Pepper realized he wasn't in the suit when he wouldn't open the visor.

I'm a HUGE Marvel fan BTW. Still have a monthly subscription to Uncanny X-Force (which is awesome BTW, just saw the return of Bishop). My crowning achievement (for me anyway) is that I have every issue of the first run of X-Men (not Uncanny, just X-Men). I don't collect for $$$ reasons or anything, I just like to read the books. And most of the time the artwork is great!

I haven't kept up with monthly issues in years and years. It's so hard for me to remind myself to do it. I keep up with the comics through trade paperbacks or reading up on Wikipedia lol.

I read up last night on what they're doing in Superior Spider-Man and it sounds fucking brilliant. I did buy a few issues of All New X-Men and I loved the concept.

I may start subscribing through the mail.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I haven't kept up with monthly issues in years and years. It's so hard for me to remind myself to do it. I keep up with the comics through trade paperbacks or reading up on Wikipedia lol.

I read up last night on what they're doing in Superior Spider-Man and it sounds fucking brilliant. I did buy a few issues of All New X-Men and I loved the concept.

I may start subscribing through the mail.
You mean the whole Doc Ock switching bodies with Peter before he died angle? That shit was great. I was skeptical at first, but they pulled it off well.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
You mean the whole Doc Ock switching bodies with Peter before he died angle? That shit was great. I was skeptical at first, but they pulled it off well.

Yeah I like how he's making Spider-Man do incredibly evil shit, like publicly executing super villains. WTF?!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah I like how he's making Spider-Man do incredibly evil shit, like publicly executing super villains. WTF?!
Yeah, I like how Peter's "ghost" is still in his body even though Ock is in charge. And the fact that Ock has all of Peter's memories and emotions about his uncle that he does WANT to be Spider-Man as a good guy, he just thinks this new way is better than Peter's old way. And you know, I can't argue with that. They already touched on how if Peter had actually killed this one bad guy he wouldn't have escaped and killed more people eventually. Good moral testing stuff here lol.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that shit is messed up and I love it. Also, when I was a kid I fucking LOVED Spider-Man 2099. He looks so fucking cool. I bought a ton of those 2099 comics when they launched, and I'm glad to see him back in continuity.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I hope they bring the current movie Spider-Man into the MCU at some point. I feel like as soon as they get the film rights under the same banner, it would be an easy fit. He would idolize the shit out of Tony Stark.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
get the film rights under the same banner
And there's your problem. I hope they do it too, but Sony (or whatever studious owns the rights) knows they are sitting on a golden egg and will charge Disney out the ass to get it back. Same thing for the X-Men movies. How cool would a AvX movie be!?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
And there's your problem. I hope they do it too, but Sony (or whatever studious owns the rights) knows they are sitting on a golden egg and will charge Disney out the ass to get it back. Same thing for the X-Men movies. How cool would a AvX movie be!?

Oh yeah. Disney's got the cash though... when they realize the potential of Wolverine fighting Captain America on screen it will happen.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Never say never. It will happen one day, it's just a matter of time and money.