General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Again? The first remake came out in 2013 I do believe. Just put it on EA Play.
That wasn't a proper remake though, more like another game that used the same title. And it was average. The original MW was amazing.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Once upon a time we had PlayStation All-Stars, and now PlayStation is all stars once again. Well, the PlayStation Store is, anyway.

Sony has introduced Star Ratings on the PS Store, meaning players can get an idea of how any given game has been received by fellow players before making a purchase.

As you can see in the screenshots below, the likes of Robocop: Rogue City has a 4.53 star rating on the PlayStation Store. The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, meanwhile, only has 2.59.

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum PS store page PS store page for RoboCop Rogue City
This new rating system is not limited to the games released this year, with the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves remaster sitting (quite rightly in my opinion) with 4.59 stars.

Uncharted: Among Thieves Resmaster PS store page
The stars themselves are generated by PlayStation users, who can only rate a game if they actually own it in some capacity. As you can see in the image below, when I went onto my version of the Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection, I was met with the message "you haven't rated this game yet".

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think the older web store used to have that feature but they removed it, if my memory serves me correct. Nice to see it back either way. Always felt a bit odd not having it as it's useful to have, especially when you're browsing the sales they got going on.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Just realized the Jurassic games collection comes out on wednesday and I know what im playing over the holiday weekend.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
  • Wow
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
  • Sad

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Really sucks to see. TimeSplitters is one of those series I've been dying to see get the remake/remaster treatment but nothing has really ever come of it properly. Some of the most fun FPS games I've ever played. I spent so many hours on the second game trying to unlock everything.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Really sucks to see. TimeSplitters is one of those series I've been dying to see get the remake/remaster treatment but nothing has really ever come of it properly. Some of the most fun FPS games I've ever played. I spent so many hours on the second game trying to unlock everything.
Damn. My second favorite gun game after HotD :pour

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
My Gaming PC that got delivered today. The design is very clean and neat looking and I always wanted one with RGB lights on it as I tend to game a lot at night and in the dark. Spent majority of the day installing games and setting it up, but I played Fallout: New Vegas earlier and it ran great.

I got a new Keyboard, Mouse and Mouse Pad too. All of those needed replacing as I had been using the same ones for a good few years now. Especially the keyboard which was in really bad shape. Feels really nice typing on a new one.

IMG-20231225-105644-HDR.jpg
IMG-20231226-214314.jpg