General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I thought it'd be good to have a place where you can post about whatever you want gaming wise. No limits. Past or present.

Right now, we have specific video game threads or 'Last Video Game Played' but nothing for general chat like we do for movies in Entertainment.

I'll be also using this thread to post gaming tidbits, or news I don't feel like deserves a new thread.​

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
To get this started off:

I've been on a bit of a Resident Evil kick lately. I decided to re-visit RE2 Remake, and now I've started playing Resident Evil 4.

My goals right now are to do the games on the hardest difficulties. I never did RE2 on Hardcore, just Standard. I wouldn't mind getting that classic RE feel with having to use ink ribbons for saving.

I never did RE4 on Professional. I've been watching some speerduns for stategies and optimal pathing. Hope I can do it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:charlie Let's go

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I never cared for Resident Evil. Just couldn't get into it. I do still want to play a couple of the remakes eventually.

I've been on a Forza kick lately. I am in a car game phase right now. Happens every so often. I need to find something else on Xbox to play.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I wanna get Europa Universalis IV in the Steam sale. It's only $11.99 NZ right now and a pack with the essential DLC is like 40 bucks. I love games like that with micromanagement, plus I loveeeeeeeee geography (I can spend hours reading Wikipedia articles on countries and cities and that lmao), so it seems like it's right up my alley.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I just downloaded a ton of indy games from game pass. I've had game pass for a while but only went after a few games here and there. Now that I have it for the next 2 years I'm getting all the games.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I just downloaded a ton of indy games from game pass. I've had game pass for a while but only went after a few games here and there. Now that I have it for the next 2 years I'm getting all the games.

You might be surprised at how much you enjoy some of them.

For the longest time I would only look at big budget AAA games, but after being burned on so many I checked out some indy titles.

There is a lot of gems out there that don't get the coverage they deserve.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm definitely enjoying some of them. I'm not much for like the turn based RPGs that are in there because they're not my jam but my wife enjoys those kinds and when she is done with her nursing school I'm sure she will play a few of them as well.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm definitely enjoying some of them. I'm not much for like the turn based RPGs that are in there because they're not my jam but my wife enjoys those kinds and when she is done with her nursing school I'm sure she will play a few of them as well.

I'm the same. I never really could get in to turn based Final Fantasy fully, although I tried.

They just don't really click for me. I like being in the thick of the action more.

I do like RPG but like Dark Souls style or something like that. I did like Fallout: New Vegas too. I like a certain type of RPG game.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Another 1000/1000 Gamescore. This one was DEEEER Simulator which is currently on game pass. It was interesting. A few places were pissing me off but overall, not bad.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I started installing AC Odyssey on my XSX. I have a ton of games to play that I have yet to play. Loaded up a game I'm in the middle of for the third time on PS4. I more want to see how it looks running at 60FPS and maybe get a few more achievements that I didn't get when I played it on XBone earlier this year.

It looks amazing at 60FPS. Just beat Medusa. Forgot that is where I left off. What a way to get back into it.

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I wanna get Europa Universalis IV in the Steam sale. It's only $11.99 NZ right now and a pack with the essential DLC is like 40 bucks. I love games like that with micromanagement, plus I loveeeeeeeee geography (I can spend hours reading Wikipedia articles on countries and cities and that lmao), so it seems like it's right up my alley.
So I bought this game, played it a bit and then realised it was way too complicated for me. I played the tutorial and still had no clue what was going on :lmao So I got a refund and now have $41 on my Steam account. Might grab some stuff for Civ VI instead.

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Little bit of cool news:

Steam has reached 27 million concurrent users. A new record for the platform apparently.

IngPhjx.png