Fuck You WWE. And Fuck Your "Universe"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Hell, I'll even go on to other threads to support the fact that you think that everything WWE does is for the kids. This is taken out from the Official SD vs Raw 09 thread:
i was answering x-power's question. he asked "who said its meant to be clever" and i answered. was my answer wrong? i think not.....................

i honestly have no problem with aiming the show towards the kids as long as they do it right. a lot of cartoons are aimed at KIDS only and they're still well written and entertaining, even for adults. it just pisses me off that half of what they're (wwe) doing to impress the kids is fuckin dumb, thats why i point it out.

oh and how does that change any of your stupid comments?

edit

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, only because I write "no poser" throws away my entire argument.

Original Sin

Reaction score
Then, if you don't like wrestling as a whole right now, making a thread about something as trivial as a name seems ratherly pointless.
By that logic, isn't the entire forum trivial and pointless then? Believe it or not, the internet is a place where people comment on the good and bad parts of the things they like/dislike. I just happened to make my first thread about the WWE's overuse of the "Universe" word.

I watched Smackdown for 5 minutes, and they said it twice. That was enough for me. I fast forward through the rest, and didn't find anything even half interesting.

So heck, maybe I'll make a thread about the state of WWE (and wrestling in general) soon. I mean, if that's okay with you. I know how everyone has to ask you if making threads is pointless or not, because your opinion matters so much.

Edit: On an unrelated note - dtk, are you The Game from years and years ago?

Great One

I am The Game... but I can understand the confusion, since TDK is a wanna be me.

the dark knight

totally the other way around.

edit-

ill reply to your asses later.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I agree with the topic name wwe is boring now that ive been watching it for 6 years and now i really dis like the fact that its so fake its so lame.. watch something like Czw or WSX... very interesting...

Kizza

Baby Jesus cries when WWE Universe is mentioned.

Seriously, please stop being Blue, use your minuscule brain the find the MUTE button on your remote. I never knew that two words could cause such a massive problem. God.

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, but remember, the we got 4 pages of argument about how the word "entertainers" would destroy the bases of kayfabe in the WWE. Guess how many times has that word been used in television?