• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuck You WWE. And Fuck Your "Universe"

Original Sin

And I do have a different opinion. Original Sin and a few others say WWE Universe term is ruining WWE and it's making it difficult to watch the shows. I say that while the term is bad, it doesn't affect the program itself.
Reading previews/results on WWE.com or even watching WWE programming now has gotten to become a bit of an annoyance. Why must they constantly keep trying to shove this "WWE Universe" shit down our throats? It's not fucking clever. It never will be. Fuck off with it.

/rant
I said it was ruining WWE?

the dark knight

AS I AM IN A WRESTLING FORUM, I am allowed to post what I want, wherever I want.
It's so sad when people when people complain about stupid things like that.
:nonono:

Is it corny? Yes it's corny.

Is it lame? Yes, it's lame.
I do have a different opinion.
wow

it doesn't have that much of an effect, but its a little simple thing that they can easily change...
I say that while the term is bad, it doesn't affect the program itself.
o rly?

Original Sin and a few others
you do realize that "and" means original sin is included, right? read his post again, moron.

But you know, he has a point, the term should be RAWECWSD & Fans
im still laughing at the epic phailure of a joke.

We're talking about oiled up, muscly men pretending to fight whilst wearing PVC panties and lycra outfits and you're worried about the term "WWE Universe" making it sound gay? LOL....... LOL.
gayer**

im in college, no time to post more.

The Rated R CMStar

You know what TDK, I am giving you the pleasure.

Damn WWE, it's so easy to change the WWE Universe term, even though you obviously don't want to, so that no poser people can enjoy a WWE Show normally.

Oh and maybe I missed something, but was Original Sin saying fuck WWE, and
Why must they constantly keep trying to shove this "WWE Universe" shit down our throats? It's not fucking clever. It never will be. Fuck off with it
Really praising the WWE? But yeah, I mean, you never said it was ruining the WWE.

Oh and TDK, since apparently you're so stupid to understand the two points of view of an argument you inserted yourself into, thanks to you trauma of "WWE does everything for the kids".

Original Sin: WWE Universe term sucks, WWE is shoving it down our throats and it ruins WWE programming.

CMS: WWE Universe term sucks, but it doesn't affect the shows.

Original Sin

Original Sin: WWE Universe term sucks, WWE is shoving it down our throats and it ruins WWE programming.

CMS: WWE Universe term sucks, but it doesn't affect the shows.
Again, I never once said it was ruining the programming. I simply said it was a "bit of an annoyance."

Need to read that again? A "bit of an annoyance."

Also, the reason I didn't watch Raw this week was related to 3 things:
- Chuck
- Heroes
- Wisdom teeth out Tuesday morning

the dark knight

You know what TDK, I am giving you the pleasure.

Damn WWE, it's so easy to change the WWE Universe term, even though you obviously don't want to, so that no poser people can enjoy a WWE Show normally.
leewl
Oh and TDK, since apparently you're so stupid to understand the two points of view of an argument you inserted yourself into, thanks to you trauma of "WWE does everything for the kids".
what the fuck are you on? try reading the thread again.

The Rated R CMStar

what the fuck are you on? try reading the thread again.

it is meant to be something "cool" to impress the kiddies

Hell, I'll even go on to other threads to support the fact that you think that everything WWE does is for the kids. This is taken out from the Official SD vs Raw 09 thread:

^^so the kids think all wrestlers are good and nobody sucks.

And Original Sin, unless I am missing something, starting a thread with the name Fuck you WWE, And Fuck your Universe, doesn't exactly mean you enjoy the use of the WWE Universe term on WWE programming.

Original Sin

And Original Sin, unless I am missing something, starting a thread with the name Fuck you WWE, And Fuck your Universe, doesn't exactly mean you enjoy the use of the WWE Universe term on WWE programming.

I don't enjoy it, but I don't enjoy a lot of the WWE programming. Not any single thing "ruins" WWE right now. But as a whole, wrestling is pretty poo right now.

The Rated R CMStar

Then, if you don't like wrestling as a whole right now, making a thread about something as trivial as a name seems ratherly pointless.