Fuck You WWE. And Fuck Your "Universe"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Who said it's meant to be clever?

And who the hell reads WWE.com?
it is meant to be something "cool" to impress the kiddies. and i read wwe.com every once and a while.

You know how to solve your little problem there? Don't look at/watch any of it.

If you don't like what you're seeing, then why continue to look?
wrong. wrong. wrong. wrong. wrong. i dunno where to start.
But you know, he has a point, the term should be RAWECWSD & Fans
what happened to "wwe fans"?
ooh wait im, sorry

ZOMG UR SO FUNNY HAHAHAHHAHHA ROFL PWNTTT!!

It's funny you should say that.

I could look back at many of your 5000 posts, and easily find you whining and crying about many different topics. Quite the hypocrite, ain't'cha?

But I can't really expect much else from this forum. It's definately gone to shits over the last few years. There's too many children getting Mommy and Daddy's permission to use the internet.
i was gonna point that out about cms. and yea, this forum just keeps gettin worse...

Bash wrestlers, storylines, product, but to whine about a term or a name, that's really, really stupid.
its those little things, that are OBVIOUSLY easy to fix that pisses none-poser human beings off.

Original Sin

Reaction score
CORPUS CHRISTI, Tex. – With less than a week to go before Cyber Sunday, Monday Night Raw came roaring into the Lone Star State, with WWE Superstars battling it out leading up to the one day of the year where you, our fans of the WWE Universe, are in control. Before they face off on Sunday with a referee of the WWE Universe’s choosing, the two ring warriors with the most at stake, World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho and No. 1 contender Batista, were forced to run the gauntlet, facing the same three opponents in another Adamle Original.

Batista outlasted Chris Jericho in a Gauntlet Match
For the first time ever, World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho and Batista were forced to take turns competing against the same three impressive athletes in a Gauntlet Match as the other ring warrior stood in the opposite corner. The Animal was the first one up, defeating the Brawling Brit, William Regal. Not letting the No. 1 contender show him up, Jericho defeated a weakened Regal, and competed first in the next round.

The next challenger was a decidedly larger one: former ECW Champion Mark Henry. Chris Jericho hit the World’s Strongest Man with his title, losing the match by disqualification. While Henry recovered from the blow, Batista took advantage, pinning the behemoth. The third and final hurdle in the Gauntlet Match was none other than the Big Red Monster, Kane. After an impressive performance, Jericho was overpowered by the Big Red Monster. But Batista quickly stepped in, defeating the 7-footer, and boasting to the battered World Heavyweight Champion, just days before their match at Cyber Sunday, where the WWE Universe will decide who will officiate the contest.

Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase & Manu assaulted Cryme Tyme
Though World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase and Cryme Tyme both have a chance to compete in the Pick the Tag Team Match at Cyber Sunday, they were set to battle one another on Raw. Before the match could even begin, however, the champions, along with fellow second-generation Superstar Manu, assaulted their opponents. They proceeded to brutalize Shad & JTG, after which Manu raised Rhodes & DiBiase’s hands in a show of their ruthless strength and ability.

Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella and Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix attacked “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella came out to the ring accompanied as usual by Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, but the Italian Superstar was oddly attired in a mix of clothing representative of the three former Intercontinental Champions he could potentially face at Cyber Sunday: “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Goldust and Honky Tonk Man. After degrading the three ring legends, Marella was interrupted by the fan-favorite entrance of “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, incensed by the Intercontinental Champion’s lack of respect. After Duggan suggested that the Italian Superstar wouldn’t have his title if not for his girlfriend, Beth Phoenix, Marella clobbered him in the head with the guitar he brought to the ring in imitation of Honky Tonk Man.

The Miz & John Morrison def. CM Punk & Kofi Kingston
Both CM Punk & Kofi Kingston and ECW’s The Miz & John Morrison had a chance on Raw to show the WWE Universe why they should be the ones to compete in the Pick the Tag Team Match at Cyber Sunday. It was the self-proclaimed “chick magnet” and the Shaman of Sexy that proved themselves, however, as The Miz managed to pin former World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk.

Rey Mysterio def. Snitsky
Though he will be facing Kane at Cyber Sunday in a match type of the WWE Universe’s choosing, Rey Mysterio faced another monstrous Superstar, Snitsky. In spite of some vicious pre-match threats from the yellow-toothed ogre, Mysterio proved why he is the Biggest Little Man in WWE, cutting Snitsky down to size.

JBL def. “Stone Cold” Steve Haas-tin
Continuing his string of Superstar impersonations in the Texas Rattlesnake’s home state, Charlie Haas interrupted JBL’s pompous rantings dressed as “Stone Cold” Steve Austin himself. Haas-tin paid homage to Stone Cold’s legendary mic skills and promptly began his slobberknocker of a match against the self-made millionaire. JBL was able to turn things around, however, defeating the disguised Haas.

Raw GM Mike Adamle announced a Gauntlet Match between World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho and Batista; Jericho attacked The Animal
World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho came to the Raw ring with his characteristic cockiness and demanded that the WWE Universe give him the respect he believes he deserves for winning the first-ever World Heavyweight Championship Scramble as well as his recent defenses of his title. He was interrupted by his Cyber Sunday opponent, Batista, declaring that Jericho has to earn respect. Before their confrontation could escalate, however, Raw General Manager Mike Adamle emerged with an opportunity for both men to gain respect: Another Adamle Original, a Gauntlet Match in which each ring warrior will face the same three opponents of the GM’s choosing. After receiving the brief explanation, the World Heavyweight Champion slapped Batista before retreating to the locker room area.

Kelly Kelly & Candice Michelle def. Jillian & Katie Lea Burchill
Jillian attempted to open Raw in a rather painful manner, with her excruciating rendition of Willie Nelson’s “Mama, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys.” Luckily, Jillian & Katie Lea Burchill’s opponents for the night, Kelly Kelly & Candice Michelle, were standing by to rescue the WWE Universe from the tone-deaf songstress’ screeching. Kelly interrupted Jillian’s solo, and even went on to pin the Diva for the win.
I didn't bother watching Raw, but I assume they said "WWE Universe" more times than the written results did.

Airfixx

I don't get to see Raw much, but I've barely noticed the term on SD or the PPVS.

But seriously.... Who fucking cares?

Moonlight Drive

Because they say WWE Universe?

Who fucking cares what they call it, it's not like it affects the shows that badly.

the dark knight

the term is cornier than any cena promo i've ever seen.

it doesn't have that much of an effect, but its a little simple thing that they can easily change...

The Rated R CMStar

Is it corny? Yes it's corny.

Is it lame? Yes, it's lame.

But does it affect a show or even deserves to be discussed in a thread? No.

And I am still waiting for someone to show me one of my posts in which I am whining at something as elemental as a name.

the dark knight

Is it corny? Yes it's corny.

Is it lame? Yes, it's lame.

But does it affect a show or even deserves to be discussed in a thread? No.
did i say otherwise, douchebag? and how many times do i have to repeat myself? if they cant solve those liiittle things, are they even going to listen to your mighty complaints?
And fuck me too.
PM mat

Airfixx

i do.

it makes the show sounds gay.

We're talking about oiled up, muscly men pretending to fight whilst wearing PVC panties and lycra outfits and you're worried about the term "WWE Universe" making it sound gay? LOL....... LOL.

The Rated R CMStar

are they even going to listen to your mighty complaints?

No. Of course not. Then again, under that mentality, we shouldn't even be in a wrestling forum.

the dark knight

then when you ARE on a wrestling, shut the fuck up when someone complains about something like that as long as you dont have a different point of view.

The Rated R CMStar

AS I AM IN A WRESTLING FORUM, I am allowed to post what I want, wherever I want.

And I do have a different opinion. Original Sin and a few others say WWE Universe term is ruining WWE and it's making it difficult to watch the shows. I say that while the term is bad, it doesn't affect the program itself.

See, that way, you can create an argument and a discussion, and no, I don't have to resort to insults recurring to age or try to restrinct what others think or say.