FOUR HOUR iMPACT Special On New Years Eve

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

:shakes-head:

Sounds outrageous to me, but by all means quantify your statement.

Honestly, Alissa Flash, Hamada, Sarita, most other knockouts can wrestle way better than Matt Hardy (now), Mark Henry, Shad, Tyler Reks, Khali, all the divas except Beth, Mickie, Melina, and Maryse

Airfixx

@ MM3000: You only went as far as naming 3 knockouts too.

Aren't you gonna champion overall superior wrestling prowess of the likes of Beautiful People (in particular the 'mighty' Lacey V E), ODB, Christy Hemme and such too?

In fact you actually praise more WWE gals than TNA ones in your post.

I meant to say some

Bullshit... It's just a classic example of thoughtless, OTT, reactionary posting.

[Admin: Am I able to retract rep? I accidentally gave 'someone' some green.]

Airfixx

^^^Considering you started the thread I am hesitant to ask, but have you actually read the text in the 1st damn post??????

"On New Years Eve, TNA Wrestling presents a special FOUR HOUR New Years Knockout Eve "iMPACT! broadcast, featuring the top matches of 2009 (as voted by the fans!) as well as the sexy TNA Knockouts in action! Stay tuned to TNAwrestling.com for more info..."

...And where the fuck is the word TOURNAMENT?????

Shit, sometimes this places makes me wish for mass global genocide.... Greater good etc.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sorry, that wasn't me. My brother got on my computer while I was feeding the pups. I deleted the rest of the post he made, missed that one.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As for the Tournament, it was annouced on iMPACT that there would a Knockouts tournament, that much I do know.

chessarmy

This should be great, I love the Knockouts division, this could be a test to see if they can draw on their own without the men. If they do, look for a Knockouts exclusive show sometime down the road, which would be great when it comes to saving time on iMPACT!