FOUR HOUR iMPACT Special On New Years Eve

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
newyears2.jpg

On New Years Eve, TNA Wrestling presents a special FOUR HOUR New Years Knockout Eve "iMPACT! broadcast, featuring the top matches of 2009 (as voted by the fans!) as well as the sexy TNA Knockouts in action! Stay tuned to TNAwrestling.com for more info...

FUCK-ING SWEET!!!

TNA's last hoo-rah before the big changes. I asume by the preview, that it's just going to be nothing but Knockout matches and previews. As long as it's straight up wrestling and no bull shit, I have no problem at all with this.

Airfixx

^^^"featuring the top matches of 2009 (as voted by the fans!)"

+ Knockouts.....

Also, I'd expect approx. 1 of the 4 hours to be pretty just Hogan-Hype.

Like most best of shows, the absense of fresh content renders them somewhat miss-able.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well I'm hoping that the Knockout matches wont be joke matches like mud wrestling and be serious. They have a great bunch of girls on the roster and this would be the perfect chance to show that off.

seX-Power

Can the knockouts, like, get their own show already so I can watch them without having to watch the rest of TNA?

noumenon

Actual undoctored fan participation? We shall see.

LOL @ anyone getting excited at the Knockouts, either appearance or in ring action wise. Sure they're better than the divas but c'mon, it still isn't fun to watch...lol..

MizMasta3000

^ I enjoy watching Alissa Flash. The knockouts have better in-ring abilities than most WWE guys let alone the girls and they should be showcased more IMO. I hope they show Daniels/AJ/Joe from the other month

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ummm this topic begs the question don't you people have anything better to do on New Year's Eve than watching wrestling?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just making sure. I dunno how anyone could sit at home on New Year`s Eve and watch TV doing nothing else.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I toke off work Thursday night and friday night so I have 3 nights in a row off just incase I'm not sobber by Friday night and can't work, I have iMPACT to watch to keep me occupied... if I make it home.