#FireBrieBella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well, it appears that fake entertainment is growing thin. If WWE tweets something like this, the company must be increasingly aware of how fans are getting tired of the wrestlers selling their moves. I understand perfectly, as I too find it tiresome. I've made it no secret that I don't like fake stuff and that I stand up for the stiff breed of wrestler. Maybe now, after feeding us so much BS over the years, the time's come to make wrestling more real. If MMA can do it, so can WWE, so let's not pussyfoot around anymore and look into protective means to give the divas, like masks or helmets, if head injuries are a concern. That way, full contact will no longer be such a big problem.
Doesn't like fake stuff...watches WWE

Good thing about wrestling is they aren't actually trying to hurt each other for real because it is not a real sporting competition. It is entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I...what the fuck are you on about?

Just go watch MMA is you really want to see people
violently punch the fuck out of each other.

I intend to. I'm sure I'd get a much better look at how physicality actually works. Also, watching wild animal hunts would offer me as realistic, if not more, representation of full contact.

Let me put it like this: selling shit is rapidly getting old. Brock Lesnar broke with it at times, so has Braun Stroman, Big Van Vader and others. If you consider how soft the blows are, it shits on the reason for why contact arts were invented in the first place. Doesn't modern medical technology fix the majority of the injuries caused by actual contact? John Cena got his nose fixed very well, so I don't see why Liv can't overcome a minor head injury. The medical report says so far that there's been no permanent damage, so the risk of wrestlers maiming each other for life doesn't exist as of yet.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you consider how soft the blows are, it shits on the reason for why contact arts were invented in the first place.
the reason 'contact arts' (wtf is that term lol) is invented is because they realised they could make money out of wrestling if they added storylines and had predetermined winners. Soft blows don't shit on the initial intention of inventing 'contact arts' because the whole point is that it isn't an actual competition so of course softer blows are encouraged otherwise the wrestlers are going to get knocked out.

Sure you can be stiff to add to the performance but Brie Bella knocked her out which affected the fake fight. So hard blows shits on the reason for 'contact arts' are invented.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I intend to. I'm sure I'd get a much better look at how physicality actually works. Also, watching wild animal hunts would offer me as realistic, if not more, representation of full contact.

Let me put it like this: selling shit is rapidly getting old. Brock Lesnar broke with it at times, so has Braun Stroman, Big Van Vader and others. If you consider how soft the blows are, it shits on the reason for why contact arts were invented in the first place. Doesn't modern medical technology fix the majority of the injuries caused by actual contact? John Cena got his nose fixed very well, so I don't see why Liv can't overcome a minor head injury. The medical report says so far that there's been no permanent damage, so the risk of wrestlers maiming each other for life doesn't exist as of yet.
The only close genre I can direct you to is the Shoot Style Wrestling. And I don't even know if that could satisfy you

But anyone can give me sports entertainment wrestling on any given day.

Please don't get my inner Nature Boy Ric Flair started.... Because like him I don't think WWE or any sports entertainment wrestling company is fake. Like him I think it's Choreographed.

Woo...oh my bad

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Contact arts was a colorful metaphor I made up for this thread. I know contact sports is the more apt term, I was just playing around with words.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

I...still don't understand what you are saying...

Can you simplify it for me?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I...still don't understand what you are saying...

Can you simplify it for me?

Basicly Paul is saying with the medical treatmeant we have these days, the wrestlers should be more phisical in the ring.

Im not agreeing i feel a need to say, just explaining.

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
"Our intentions as @WWE Superstars is to win the match, never injure our opponents " .

Really.... dont limit your intentions just to win matches,the priority is to protect your opponents

[HASHTAG]#stupididiot[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Not only that horrendous stuff, but after Liv was KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS, Brie then DRAGGED LIV TO THE CORNER BY HER NECK.

Brie has been in the business for 11 years. A "veteran" and she did all of that. Lost a ton of respect for her.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You don’t know what the fuck you’re on about.
Accidents happen. It’s bad timing. I know all you little virgin boys hold a weird grudge against hot women, but there’s no need for it. Brie has zero fault here.
LOL "virgin boys"

I'm a married woman you twat.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not only that horrendous stuff, but after Liv was KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS, Brie then DRAGGED LIV TO THE CORNER BY HER NECK.

Brie has been in the business for 11 years. A "veteran" and she did all of that. Lost a ton of respect for her.

Yup. That is the thing that gets me. She has been in this company for that many years and made multiple mistakes in one single match that could have seriously damaged another wrestler. Liv has some fault here but it is mostly down to Brie and even more so down to the company for allowing her to do these things in a ring. She needs to stick with what she can do or train more, or just stay out of the ring.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also the ref didn't do he's job. The wrestlers continue bo matter what. The ref should of stopped it.
Don't they wear ear pieces as well? Shouldn't someone have made sure he stopped it?