Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Croatia played decent (at worst) and Brasil wasn't anything special besides Neymar. Solid game (at best) by Brasil and of course there's the help from the refs for Brasil. LOLPENALTYKICK

Croatia deserved a point here, fuck the rigged penalty.

Brasil was dangerously close to taking another goal last 10 mins, never expected that. Croatia really pressed them.

Shame, shame Croatia didn't pick up a deserved draw here.

With this game, I expect Brasil and Croatia to move on to the next round, I don't believe Mexico and Cameron can do anything big to them.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holy crap, really bad ref for sure, Neymar elbow in the first half, look at the replay and he lined him up for it, should have got a red, fucking terrible penalty decision, Croatia disallowed goal for what ?, Brazil 3rd goal had a foul on the halfway line on the Croatian, yeah just awful, if that's the refereeing Brazil are getiing then just give them the trophy now

Reactions: Testify

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watched the game with my buddies last night. I knew the outcome would be 3-1. I just knew it, should've placed a bet.

The game was decent. Brazil is nothing special.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
A comfortable in the end win for a average Brazilian side, Croatia were decent and deserved something from the game. Referee decisions can change games and it did so last night. The days are gone of the classic Brazil teams for the time being.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
The 2nd half of the game is why I really despise watching football sometimes. Terrible ref calls that change the game completely in favor of home team.

Been reading sites from all over the world, from Spain, Australia, Italy, Germany, even Serbia, all pretty much agree that there was no penalty.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The 2nd half of the game is why I really despise watching football sometimes. Terrible ref calls that change the game completely in favor of home team.

Been reading sites from all over the world, from Spain, Australia, Italy, Germany, even Serbia, all pretty much agree that there was no penalty.

Yeah, I'm from Serbia and as much as we dislike Croatians, in all fairness, there was no penalty.
But you can't really blame it on the ref, all he managed to see was this...
LOL
[No racism or anything like that intended, but it's indeed funny]
10373758_626195934143683_5213033277460520830_n.jpg

Reactions: Testify

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Brazil would not be mentioned among the favorites if this weren't in Brazil. They really aren't as powerful as they have been in year's past.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Yeah, I'm from Serbia and as much as we dislike Croatians, in all fairness, there was no penalty.
But you can't really blame it on the ref, all he managed to see was this...
LOL
[No racism or anything like that intended, but it's indeed funny]
10373758_626195934143683_5213033277460520830_n.jpg

Yeah lmao, that's a great pic

Speaking of Serbia, I can't forget how refs screwed you big time in 2007 and 2010 in basketball, I remember watching it live, that was terrible. I can't forget it mostly because of this legendary guy, #2 draft pick in 2004, Darko Miličić

If he said this in the NBA, he'd be banned for life lol, but since this was in Europe, he got $13.000 fine, lol. Epic shoot by Darko, gotta love him

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
2 decent games and 1 that I can't pretend to care about.

Mexico is a side I tend to root for.. I think they should get 3 points vs Cameroon and contend with Croatia for who advances w/ Brazil

Spain/Netherlands should be interesting as well, even though we can expect SPain to come out on top

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah lmao, that's a great pic

Speaking of Serbia, I can't forget how refs screwed you big time in 2007 and 2010 in basketball, I remember watching it live, that was terrible. I can't forget it mostly because of this legendary guy, #2 draft pick in 2004, Darko Miličić

If he said this in the NBA, he'd be banned for life lol, but since this was in Europe, he got $13.000 fine, lol. Epic shoot by Darko, gotta love him

Darko's a bloody legend, everyone backed him up on that statement after the game, surely. But yeah, the refs screwed us big time, I mean, don't they always? It's like they're thinking 'Hey, it's Serbia, fuck 'em.'

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
And for the record, the translation in that video is not entirely correct, Darko swore so much more than it was actually translated (on the screen). :D