Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Portugal ain't going nowhere without Ronaldo.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Anybody heard the news of Marco Reus' ankle injury?

Germany just lost a great AMF/Winger. Luckily, they've got some good players to fill in the blank.

Hope Reus recovers soon, gotta love the guy!

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
IMO, Portugal without Ronaldo can still advance, but only get knock out by Belgium/Russia later on. With him, who knows

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anybody heard the news of Marco Reus' ankle injury?

Germany just lost a great AMF/Winger. Luckily, they've got some good players to fill in the blank.

Hope Reus recovers soon, gotta love the guy!

got told tonight that it was an achilles injury, no official sources, but a big loss if so

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
331ebcb7fc09b415f2fa16d04f5b5b41.png

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm excited for the World Cup, as I generally am for the major international tournaments, but I reckon I'll be more interested and entertained by watching the other nations, rather than my own - England.

I seriously think England are going to have troubles, and although it's always best to support your nation, the way England fans go on, we set ourselves up to look like mugs when they crash and burn. With Italy finding their winning ways again, and Uruguay having Suarez in hot form, no one really stands out for England, and I think they'll struggle to work together as a unit when it comes to the big games. But here's to hoping I guess.

Bo-Lieve!