• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite Marvel character?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Comic-wise it's Spider-man easily but that's mostly because I've only read Spider-man comics from Marvel (I own the first fifteen issues [give or take, I don't know off the top of my head] starting with his debut in Amazing Fantasy) so I kind of have to go with him. Well, I did read a Daredevil comic once but that sucked . . . and strangely I believe Venom was in that comic. No clue why.

Going based off every medium though, I'd go with Tony Stark/Iron Man, obviously the Robert Downey Jr. movie version (from what I can tell they're an accurate depiction of the character so kudos to them for that). Granted I've only seen the first movie and the Avengers but that's enough to rank him as my favorite.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Comic-wise it's Spider-man easily but that's mostly because I've only read Spider-man comics from Marvel (I own the first fifteen issues [give or take, I don't know off the top of my head] starting with his debut in Amazing Fantasy) so I kind of have to go with him. Well, I did read a Daredevil comic once but that sucked . . . and strangely I believe Venom was in that comic. No clue why.

Going based off every medium though, I'd go with Tony Stark/Iron Man, obviously the Robert Downey Jr. movie version (from what I can tell they're an accurate depiction of the character so kudos to them for that). Granted I've only seen the first movie and the Avengers but that's enough to rank him as my favorite.

Nice collection