Favourite Marvel character?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sounds like Planet Hulk

Ok I looked it up because it was bugging me. "World War Hulk" is when he returns to Earth and fights all the heroes, whereas "Planet Hulk" is where he is sent off into space end ups on the other planet yadda yadda yadda.........

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Comic-wise it's Spider-man easily but that's mostly because I've only read Spider-man comics from Marvel (I own the first fifteen issues [give or take, I don't know off the top of my head] starting with his debut in Amazing Fantasy) so I kind of have to go with him. Well, I did read a Daredevil comic once but that sucked . . . and strangely I believe Venom was in that comic. No clue why.

Going based off every medium though, I'd go with Tony Stark/Iron Man, obviously the Robert Downey Jr. movie version (from what I can tell they're an accurate depiction of the character so kudos to them for that). Granted I've only seen the first movie and the Avengers but that's enough to rank him as my favorite.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Comic-wise it's Spider-man easily but that's mostly because I've only read Spider-man comics from Marvel (I own the first fifteen issues [give or take, I don't know off the top of my head] starting with his debut in Amazing Fantasy) so I kind of have to go with him. Well, I did read a Daredevil comic once but that sucked . . . and strangely I believe Venom was in that comic. No clue why.

Going based off every medium though, I'd go with Tony Stark/Iron Man, obviously the Robert Downey Jr. movie version (from what I can tell they're an accurate depiction of the character so kudos to them for that). Granted I've only seen the first movie and the Avengers but that's enough to rank him as my favorite.

Nice collection

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know its an obvious one but i am going with wolverine he is just awesome.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Magneto and loki are my fav

Fav hero would probably be the punisher.
Loki always pisses me off. But then, he wouldn't be a good villain if he didn't.

Now they just need to make a decent Punisher movie.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I didn't like daredevil at all. I guess i just marked at nash getting messed up lol.
Yeah that was a nice role for him. "The Russian", lol. Got his bitch ass neck broke falling down the stairs. *CRACK*

EDIT: Maybe I should say tumbled, not fell. He was technically pushed.

Reactions: Danielson

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. *The* Nick Fury, aka Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos. No PC knockoff....

Reactions: Trip in the Head