Favourite Marvel character?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just curious. I'm a HUGE Marvel mark. Comics in general really.

Mine has really always been Cable, but his good buddy Deadpool is a close second.

Cable's character > Deadpool's, BUT Deadpool's entertainment value > Cables IMO

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Wolverine has been my favourite since the 90s cartoon. Then when I got into the comics I loved him even more.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He was a big favorite of mine awhile ago too. I mean, isn't he everyone's favorite?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He's friggin everywhere nowadays too. I remember when he was only on the X-Men cartoon Saturday mornings (and the comics of course). Now, Christ, there's movies, multiple cartoons, video games. I think I just got overexposed to the character.

Having said that, I enjoyed the hell out of the Wolverine: Origins video game.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I liked that one as well. The Wolverine game for the Sega Genesis was hard as fuck if you remember it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Fuck yeah I do. It was super hard.

EDIT: Like the old TMNT game for NES

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Spider-Man or Gambit.

Deadpool is vastly overrated in my opinion.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Aw shit, here we go.

Spider-Man or Gambit.

Deadpool is vastly overrated in my opinion.

Both good choices. Big fan of the Rogue-Gambit love story that went on for awhile. I really like the writing freedom the Deadpool character gives writers. I can't but help smile when I read his little yellow thought bubbles. He helped make the new incarnation of X-Force so rounded out IMO.

My smurf Spiderman and my boy Venom.

Again, hard to go wrong with Spidey. "With great power" and all that jazz. And his arch frenemy venom? Old school monster Venom I assume. They recently re-did him as a more military type character I think. Have you seen Anti-Venom?

I super duper love Hawkeye. He's got a great storyline, and I like how it seems that he is a superhero because of the skills he developed himself. :)

His character traits are great, but I always thought the Arrow thing was a lame ability. But I tell you what, they made it look cool as shit in the Avengers movie. Have you heard of the Hawkeye Initiative? http://thehawkeyeinitiative.com/ Its kind of cheesy, but I get their point. I don't think they should change the way comics are illustrated though. Sorry.

Good start :dawg:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
His character traits are great, but I always thought the Arrow thing was a lame ability. But I tell you what, they made it look cool as shit in the Avengers movie. Have you heard of the Hawkeye Initiative? http://thehawkeyeinitiative.com/ Its kind of cheesy, but I get their point. I don't think they should change the way comics are illustrated though. Sorry.

Heard of it. :)) I'm not that much of an artist, but I support it! :)) I can't draw animate objects to save my life. :((