• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite ROH Wrestler?

Kevin Steen. He's a big guy, he can brawl and power other guys, and he can fly, and after seeing him live it just made me more of a fan of his. I always thought Nigel was okay, I never really liked his moveset, it seemed really feminine.

OsamaHussian

Bryan Danielson all the way, awh ArmDrag what can I say he's just great. And I'll always love him (not in a homo way..) because he's the dude that first got me into ROH.

GomerPyle

Well.....I like Jimmy Jacobs, Larry Sweeney, although he's a manager there, he's still awesome. Oh, and Chris Hero. I don't watch ROH that much, but those three take the cake for me.

Kid-O-Mac

I just started watching ROH last month, and man am I shocked... My favorite guy's right now are El Generico, Sweeny lol funny guy.. Delerious, ROmero, and Brian Danielson kind of.. I used to liek Chris Hero 'til he fough the fan.. lmfao.. Funny video..

chessarmy

I really like Nigel Mcguinness but I'm going to go with The American Dragon. I think he is one of the best wrestlers in the world and he wrestles like he's been in the business for 30 years. He really is a great wrestler, and easily my favorite in Ring of Honor

KenFan4life

well I've got that one Bryan Danielson dude like on my myspace...so i'll go with him...plus I hear Positive Things about him.....

But on the other hand....Mr.Kennedy says Myspace is Immoral...so F'-THAT!

I'mma gonna have to go with a Wisconsin Native here and Say Austin Aries is My FAVORITE ROH WRESTLER!!!!!