Favorite ROH Wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
I'm personally a big fan of roderick strong. i wish they would push him and great matches like they did in 05.

also claudio castagnoli and austin aries would have to be up there aswell.

Nation

Bret Albright and the Briscoes are my favorites.Actually after watching more of it i have grown to like Delirious and Bryan Danielson.

Montana

Nobody likes Kevin Steen???

My favs are steen, generico, romero, larry sweeny.... i like em all.

Rell

Reaction score
I like Steen, he's not my favorite just yet, but I can definitely see him wining the gold down the line. Besides, I saw so much of him in PWG, I've gotten used to him. Romero likes to take mini Japan vacations, so he's still fresh in a sense, lol.

btw, why is this in the Indy section?

Soulpower

^^^But this isn't in the Indy section :shifty:

And the topic was asking for our favorite, Montana... So I answered with Chris Hero. I like Steen, he knows how to work a match, has a believable offense and is great on the mic. He makes my top 5, but not my top 1.

phantomgerald

No Mcguinness? I like Danielson, Steen and Aries, but my favourite is still Nigel Mcguinness.

Nation

I like Nigel i think it might be his look that distracts me from saying he's my favorite.

therazar

Reaction score
I like Nigel also especially his entrance music. I am also think El Generico is an amazing wrestler.

Gamer287

Reaction score
For me its hard to say but my favourite got to Samoa Joe becaue he had some great matches and one of the longest ROH Champions ever.

jaydawg30

Reaction score
i'd have to go with hero. he graduated a year ahead of my sister at northmont high schoo in clayton/englewood, oh. and my buddy, big john the lumberjack, wrestled with him briefly on the local indy circuit in dayton.