• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite ROH Wrestler?

Rell

Rocky Romero

He's such a badass. He's from California like me, and his Azucar dance is awesome *starts dancing*

not to mention, he's a pretty dope wrestler.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

austin aries. ive seen him live in australia, and he was awesome

Soulpower

Chris Hero... I would try and mention all the things that make him AWESOME, but I don't have that much available at the moment.

John

Chris Hero defo. i watch him on Youtube all the time. i wish he would join WWE!

therazar

CHRIS IS AWESOME

Have to watch the dvds/ go to shows to get that. Anyways I love Chris Hero he really knows how to work the crowd. Even though hes a heel everyone cheers him. Wish theyd give him the title

It's Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero and Austin Aires. They can all wrestle and then play their gimmicks off really well. I just wish that ROH would get a TV deal (the PPV deal was nice) but they need to get their wrestling into the mainstream audience (the perception of it to the mainstream audience would be interesting though)

TK.GFX

El Generico, i fucking love that guy. Lone his gimmick, and he's a great in ring talent.

It would be sweet if ROH gets a TV deal, i know i'd watch it.

Dylanfsd said:
Jay Evans. The vulture Squad owns.

lol his name is jack evans. hes your favourite,but you still didnt get the name right >_>

Delirious for sure, Entertaining guy and great in skills to go with it.

Aries is also one of my favorites cause every match he has is always nice to watch.

^^forgot about delirious. his promo skills ftw!

Cecil Washington

As far as the topic goes, it'd have to be Danielson. I've been watching him wrestle since '01, and I've always rated him highly. Second would be Necro Butcher followed by Chris Hero.