Fast and Furious star Paul Walker killed in a car crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Didn't know he was a twerker.
fdaa797fcaf6bd345cf13e80e5e05f19.gif
No that's my job! :aries:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ok dipshit please explain the profound meaning of your post since you were coming to the completely wrong conclusion on what the dude was saying anyhow
someone just moved into first place on Zach's WWEF friendslist.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The speed didn't kill him...the fire did...okay, I really ruin potential crying moments.
Or the sudden lack of speed which resulted in hard impact.
#HorribleJokes

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Heard from multiple sources he died after the impact. Fire started about a min after impact, but people too busy filming it with their thumbs stuck up their ass than trying to get dude out.

Unless someone did try to help, and then i'm stupid

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Heard from multiple sources he died after the impact. Fire started about a min after impact, but people too busy filming it with their thumbs stuck up their ass than trying to get dude out.

Unless someone did try to help, and then i'm stupid
Oh god, now we are gonna have a bunch of Alex Jones running around saying that the people around him killed him.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
A dude who's claim to fame is a series called Fast And The Furious about fast cars who died in an exploded Porsche on the side of the road.... It's kind of a head scratcher. I'm not mocking the dude's death or making light of it, but seriously WTF?

It's like when Croc Hunter died by fuckin' with wild animals.

It's like if Bruce Willis died by tying a fire hose around his waist and jumping off an exploding building without shoes.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
A dude who's claim to fame is a series called Fast And The Furious about fast cars who died in an exploded Porsche on the side of the road.... It's kind of a head scratcher. I'm not mocking the dude's death or making light of it, but seriously WTF?

It's like when Croc Hunter died by fuckin' with wild animals.

It's like if Bruce Willis died by tying a fire hose around his waist and jumping off an exploding building without shoes.
It's like if Arnold Schwarzenegger died by a tumor.

Reactions: Action Jackson