Fast and Furious star Paul Walker killed in a car crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Don't care for Fast and Furious at all, so I don't really know much or really give a shit about this. But I'm not going to be a dick about it, all I'm going to say is; I bet the Illuminati is behind this.

(Also both sides of this argument (Nano/Jesus) are Blue, imo. You don't just automatically have to worship someone because they're dead, but also being a dick and disrespectful because you're edgy is just as gay [trust me , I know]).
I don't do it because I am edgy. I do it because I don't want to mourn over someone who I never had any personal connection to.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't do it because I am edgy. I do it because I don't want to mourn over someone who I never had any personal connection to.

Then why even bother going in the thread? lol. At least make an Illuminati joke :pity2:
Then again, I'm drunk. Idk what I'm saying.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wouldn't not posting be the way to show off your indifference?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
just screams attention whoring (even if that's not the intent)

no need to go out of your way to try and seem like a cock

Reactions: Swift

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Man, that's gotta blow for his daughter. R.I.P.
Confused by this...
Does it suck more for her because her dad was rich and famous? Thousands maybe millions of kids have a parent die every year...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Confused by this...
Does it suck more for her because her dad was rich and famous? Thousands maybe millions of kids have a parent die every year...
Doesn't matter if they're famous or not, a father is still a father. Luckily she still has money to survive. But getting raised without a father from now on? Kinda sucks

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Confused by this...
are you trying to say losing a parent who is a celebrity is any easier than your or I losing a parent? how Blue

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No you fucking blueberry
ok dipshit please explain the profound meaning of your post since you were coming to the completely wrong conclusion on what the dude was saying anyhow

Reactions: Varus

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
8557df3c336afbec388f6078a7a0aab0._.jpg