Fast and Furious star Paul Walker killed in a car crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Shit actor in shit movies with shit storylines. Again, I keep my stance on celebrity's dying, I really don't care.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Shit actor in shit movies with shit storylines. Again, I keep my stance on celebrity's dying, I really don't care.
If you don't care about it, then just don't come to this appreciation threads and go masturbate instead of posting this bullshit. You may not care, but some other people may care about this, so just shut your mouth and :gtfo:

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
If you don't care about it, then just don't come to this appreciation threads and go masturbate instead of posting this bullshit. You may not care, but some other people may care about this, so just shut your mouth and :gtfo:
Calm your tits m8. First of all, it's not even a appreciation thread. Plus, I just woke and my wanks in the morning suck since I am more worried about if we have any frosted flakes and milk.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Calm your tits m8. First of all, it's not even a appreciation thread. Plus, I just woke and my wanks in the morning suck since I am more worried about if we have any frosted flakes and milk.
When someone dies it's supposed you should appreciate him/her. It's all about respect. I can go to your funeral and say you were a son of a b***h and then just leave away, but I wouldn't because I respect how your family may feel. You can care more about your life, everyone does, but at least respect the man who died.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
When someone dies it's supposed you should appreciate him/her. It's all about respect. I can go to your funeral and say you were a son of a b***h and then just leave away, but I wouldn't because I respect how your family may feel. You can care more about your life, everyone does, but at least respect the man who died.
Respect a guy I didn't even know? Life is short, why mourn over someone you didn't even know? To be honest, I would love you if you came to my funeral and said I was a son of a bitch and then just leave. Also, when someone dies it's supposed you should appreciate him/her? Have fun appreciating all the people who died in the Philippians.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It is always sad hearing of people that die from car accidents. Too many of them now a days.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Don't care for Fast and Furious at all, so I don't really know much or really give a shit about this. But I'm not going to be a dick about it, all I'm going to say is; I bet the Illuminati is behind this.

(Also both sides of this argument (Nano/Jesus) are Blue, imo. You don't just automatically have to worship someone because they're dead, but also being a dick and disrespectful because you're edgy is just as gay [trust me , I know]).

Reactions: Farooq