Fast and Furious star Paul Walker killed in a car crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, I never knew this guy existed out of his sub par franchise. I can't really get too bent out of shape about complete strangers dying. At least The Rock salvaged the franchise and can continue on making movies with Vin Diesel.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I don't understand how you can be emotionally attached to someone you have never even talked to?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen all the movies too. I mean yeah it always sucks when a human being dies, but he's not my family or friend.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
I don't understand how you can be emotionally attached to someone you have never even talked to?
understandable... and I completely get why you would say that, but there are different ways to dissect this whole tragedy and attachment, because 1) he's a big character in the films, 2) because he did other films which are pretty good to his accomplishments in the movie business, 3) because of the roles he played and how much I supported his movie's he did outside of fast franchise that would make me more obvious to be such a big fan and feel the effect from his passing, even though I never met him, it's just because of how much of a fan I am of his work, Joy ride, Into the blue, Pleasantville, varsity blues to name a few, which would clearly show the loyalty as a fan that I followed his career not just in his 'epic fast trilogy' however I am a firm believer in being perhaps to obsessed maybe? possible but was a big fan of ledger felt the same way when he died, stinks, it's almost a week now and the walker situation still feels whack, but yes I see where you are coming from and that's ultimately fine to suggest your opinions because I don't even know him. Pretty soon I'll "get over it"... of course I will....