Evan Bourne Suspended for 60 days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
WWE announced that Evan Bourne (a/k/a Matthew Korklan) has failed a second Wellness Policy test. Bourne was suspended for 60 days. You can read the official announcement at Corporate.WWE.com.

Stupid guy. Absolutely stupid. I hope he's released now and in all honesty I don't care for him anymore. Feel sorry for Kofi Kingston tbh.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
All the better reason why the two of them broke up as a team and lost the belts. Bourne is screwing Bourne. I mean if its for the same thing as the first 30... he won't be fired cause its a 3 strikes and you're out kinda deal... but... this is dumb. How do you get suspended... come back and then in less than a week you wind up suspended again?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He probably wants to get fired at this point.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Why doesn't he just walk out then? Just quit. It'd be a lot easier.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He's only been back a little over a month and he's failed another piss test? :lmao

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
He's been back a month? Dang guess I don't pay attention at all to him.

Deuce

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see Bourne fired but the guy has to clean himself up or it will happen. I think Air Boom will end up breaking apart and Kingston can go back to Singles competiton, which is a good idea in my opinion.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Bourne is a dope and never really interested me. He was crap on the mic and never really had a character. If he was fired, I probably be happy. Kofi Kingston deserves better, not hanging around with a dope like him in a fading tag team division.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Bourne is a dope and never really interested me. He was crap on the mic and never really had a character. If he was fired, I probably be happy. Kofi Kingston deserves better, not hanging around with a dope like him in a fading tag team division.

He never spoke, how could he be crap on the mic?

I hope he doesn't mind wrestling in school gyms and bingo halls, because thats his future in ROH.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He never spoke, how could he be crap on the mic?
He's truly terrible, probably one of the worst i've ever heard. I posted a wwe.com exclusive video of him talking not so long back in a related thread if you can find and watch that.

Anyways, I hope the piece of shit gets what is coming to him and he either gets buried the shit out of, or doesn't even make the cards anymore. Hopefully there's no fallback on Kofi though because the guy deserves so much better.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Unbelievable for him to be dumb enough to allow this to happen again. Guy pretty much killed the biggest consistent push he was getting of his career and it also fucked with Kofi too as I"m sure he was glad to be doing something on a consistent basis too. Hopefully they find something for Kofi to do whether it be a solo run or maybe replace Bourne for a new team. Either way hoping he doesn't get screwed by on screen association.

Blujay

Reaction score
Just listening to the amount of hate you have for someone you don't actually know is quite amusing. With the bs with HHH not being high on him, I could see this as a way of saying fuck you and trying to get released. The guy has plenty of actual wrestling talent. But of course... he can't talk at all so he should be jobbed out, fired, etc. Kofi isn't being held back by Bourne. They weren't doing anything with him in the first place were they? If anything this run as Air Boom has been the most relevant thing he's done lately. Or are we just forgetting things now?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He was probably doing it the entire time he was gone assuming he was just suspended for it "they'll never test me again so soon" WWE wants him gone at this point they don't trust him they blame him for Rtruth thing. They just seem to be trying to cover their bases.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just listening to the amount of hate you have for someone you don't actually know is quite amusing. With the bs with HHH not being high on him, I could see this as a way of saying fuck you and trying to get released. The guy has plenty of actual wrestling talent. But of course... he can't talk at all so he should be jobbed out, fired, etc. Kofi isn't being held back by Bourne. They weren't doing anything with him in the first place were they? If anything this run as Air Boom has been the most relevant thing he's done lately. Or are we just forgetting things now?
If that is the case, why not just outright ask for your release instead of tarring your name by having these violations against them?

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Damn, I wouldn't have expected Bourne to be such an idiot. I met him once back when he was in ROH, and he was nice as can be. This is a shame, but he definitely deserves the suspension. Does anyone know what he was suspended for in the first place? 'Cause if it's pot, then he's a complete moron, but if it's pills or a harder drug then he probably needs to check himself into rehab.