• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
John Cena, King Sheamus, John Morrison, R-Truth, Randy Orton and CM Punk....Raw chamber winner faces WWE champion at WM

Edge,Rey Mysterio, Kane, Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre..World heavyweight championsship Chamber match

WWE champion Miz Vs. Jerry Lawler

Airfixx

Reaction score
miz and morrison would be awesome, but that doesnt explain why miz cost cena the royal rumble

Miz cost Cena The Rumble because HE didn't want to have to face Cena at WM. It's a heelish way to protect your title.

If Cena doesn't win the EC it doesn't make any of what has already happened suddenly make less sense.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Some of you need to wait for Sunday to make these decisions, because *semi-spoiler* SmackDown is going to have a huge impact on their EC match...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Almost for positive that Morrison will be taking this one.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Some of you need to wait for Sunday to make these decisions, because *semi-spoiler* SmackDown is going to have a huge impact on their EC match...

Well 'thanks' - You've as good as spoiled that already... That post is entirely unnecessary!!!

Why the fuck do peeps insist on teasing shit when all they've done is read the news section.... Fuck off with that shit... There's NO need for it.

There's a reason why I don't know about this weeks SD. It's not cos you are somehow more insightful or intelligent.... It's cos I chose NOT to spoil shit for myself.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
^ Wow... fail to see here how he said anything to spoil smackdown for you? All he said was there's going to be a huge impact on the EC match. He could've been a dickhead and flat out told everybody... I mean, even a complete, 100% moron could figure out that 2 nights before EC, there was going to be something big.. So in all fairness to him, it was a friendly reminder.

Btw.. we're not peeps, we're PEOPLE and it's "cause" not "cos". Alright, Christian? Good.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Well 'thanks' - You've as good as spoiled that already... That post is entirely unnecessary!!!

Why the fuck do peeps insist on teasing shit when all they've done is read the news section.... Fuck off with that shit... There's NO need for it.

There's a reason why I don't know about this weeks SD. It's not cos you are somehow more insightful or intelligent.... It's cos I chose NOT to spoil shit for myself.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, lol...

But on the chance you're being completely serious - I didn't really spoil anything other than say some huge shit is going down on Smackdown and it'll alter the predictions. I didn't say I was more insightful or intelligent either. However, I agree, it was a dickhead thing of me to do to imply that we should ignore "keeping up with it as it goes on" because I've already read the spoilers.

However, one could have come to this conclusion anyways based off what we were told on Raw...

...god...

Reaction score
don't see how Luke/RKO spoiled anything, lawl.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Well if Vicki's announcement at the end of Raw amounted to nothing then that wouldn't be big news would it? Having had it confirmed that something big does go down, it doesn't take much to guess the rest.

As already conceeded, not an out n out spoiler, but a pointless post has served to detract from my enjoyment of what is deemed to be one of the most important parts of the WWE year.

(If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll be back with a SINCERE appolgy for over-reacting...)

@ RKO3245: Wind your neck in! ...You know what slang is, right? ...Right.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Well if Vicki's announcement at the end of Raw amounted to nothing then that wouldn't be big news would it? Having had it confirmed that something big does go down, it doesn't take much to guess the rest.

As already conceeded, not an out n out spoiler, but a pointless post has served to detract from my enjoyment of what is deemed to be one of the most important parts of the WWE year.

(If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll be back with a SINCERE appolgy for over-reacting...)
I didn't suggest anything going down though, and I'm telling you that you are overreacting, because nobody suggested that what you believe will happen from the obvious will actually happen, though nobody has suggest otherwise, so you're still in limbo as to what to expect and should still watch Smackdown like a giddy little child. But my statement (while a little more suggestive) could ALWAYS be taken as the expected last Smackdown/Raw before ANY PPV.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Please don't take my comments personally... They certainly weren't meant as such and my comments about people feeling more intelligent etc. were simply rhetorical.

Look, bottom line is that some people enjoy speculation unhindered by rumour/spoilers etc. and if there's a specific section of the forum for just that(***); where you can openly discuss the conotations of what you've just read, then I just cannot see what is to be gained from a post such as the one you made... At the very least it took the 'wheels' out from under what was until then a relatively healthy & enjoyable discussion.

(***I'm not saying I don't read spoilers and such, but I make the choice as to whether I do or not based on how much I give a shit about the subject of the rumour/spoiler thread.)

As for being a "giddy little kid".... The road to WM is supposedly the peak of the WWE year, if I can't indulge my inner mark now then when the fuck should I, you smark-ass motherfucker! ;o]

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Please don't take my comments personally... They certainly weren't meant as such and my comments about people feeling more intelligent etc. were simply rhetorical.

Look, bottom line is that some people enjoy speculation unhindered by rumour/spoilers etc. and if there's a specific section of the forum for just that(***); where you can openly discuss the conotations of what you've just read, then I just cannot see what is to be gained from a post such as the one you made... At the very least it took the 'wheels' out from under what was until then a relatively healthy & enjoyable discussion.

(***I'm not saying I don't read spoilers and such, but I make the choice as to whether I do or not based on how much I give a shit about the subject of the rumour/spoiler thread.)

As for being a "giddy little kid".... The road to WM is supposedly the peak of the WWE year, if I can't indulge my inner mark now then when the fuck should I, you smark-ass motherfucker! ;o]

I didn't spoil anything; I suggested something big was going to happen which any Joe Schmoe could have come to the conclusion of. It's no different in what I said than what Vickie told you on Raw... she spoiled Smackdown already for you anyways... if anything, I gave a shove to the car to make those wheels roll... you should be even more intrigued now.

And the "giddy little child" comment was not meant to be disrespectful, I, myself, am a giddy little child when it comes to wrestling. I'm telling you sincerely that you SHOULD still mark out, not that you shouldn't. I was being serious, not condescending.

noumenon

Reaction score
So anyway...
They've been making Morrison look pretty damn strong over the past few weeks. However it doesn't really seem he and Miz's paths are destined to cross. It looks more like we're going to see a Punk/Morrison program in the near future. I'm actually quite happy about either, the match quality between Punk and Morrison should be pretty awesome. Reigniting their old ECW rivalry will be nice to see. Besides, Punk putting over Morrison for the title eventually would definitely be awesome.

trilogy

Reaction score
new matches are up from what the site says

LSD

Reaction score
Yeah I won't be ordering this PPV because it looks too predictable. Maybe they will prove me wrong but i see Cena, Edge, Del Rio, and Miz all winning. Who cares who wins the tag belts the way they treat them now.