Elimination Chamber discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Not the sharpest looking PPV and really the only thing I'm looking foward to is the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match. No US title match, in my opinion, is real lousy.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dunno who it will be, but I hope its someone whos not currently active. I'd love to see Jericho or Christian in it, or even, just for fun, HHH.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Anyway we could PM each other the link for a stream? Or is that against board rules?

If not, could someone PM me a link? I'm away from home and would like to watch this one.

Thanks in advance.

trilogy

Reaction score
sorry i didnt know..i pmed a couple of people..i also have msn i can send it that way..trilogy611@hotmail.com

Axis

Reaction score
Lawler vs Miz was so much fun.

Del Rio vs Kofi was of surprising quality. I usually think of Kofi as a guy who just does fun "look at us trade moves" matches, but that was actually quite good.

Everything else was pretty meh. Punk was great in his Chamber match, and both Orton and Morrison (two guys I'm pretty critical of) had some strong showings.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Its a shame this was a very predictable pay-per-view, but i think it will nicely lead into Wrestlemania.

Reaction score
Does anyone else love watching Rey-Rey get the crap beat out of him as much as I do? Here's commentary of me watching the SD! Elimination Chamber match:

Rey gets tossed into the pod by McIntyre
Me: "Ohhhhhh....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Rey gets thrown head first into the pod by Big Show
Me: "AAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"

Rey goes for a second 619 on Edge
Me: "God damnit this is bullshit."

Edge spears the bejesus out of Rey
Me: "smurf! Thank God!"

That being said...I marked out like a little girl when Christian's music hit! Although I was hoping he'd be the mystery entrant instead of the snooze fest known as the Big Slow.

Axis

Reaction score
Yeah Rey was a little piece of shit last night and refused to sell anything. I was also disappointed in the ending to that Chamber. In 2009, Edge and Rey had a great closing to their Chamber match. This year they suffered from Kurt Angle Syndrome of "HEY LOOK AT US WE DO BIG MOVES AND KICK OUT" without anything to it.

Montana

Reaction score
Yeah I won't be ordering this PPV because it looks too predictable. Maybe they will prove me wrong but i see Cena, Edge, Del Rio, and Miz all winning. Who cares who wins the tag belts the way they treat them now.

Yep, you got them all right. It's too bad this was so predictable. Overall the thought the PPV was good. I was a little upset the SD elimination chamber went on as the second match. I find it odd how Cena still headlines, even though it's a #1 contenders match. I'm glad the SD EC was great. I rated that about 4.25/5 and probably the best match i've seen from the WWE since Taker/HBK at last Mania. Lawler / Miz was better than expected and the Raw EC was ehhh.

1chiban

Reaction score
Morrison's spots were nice in the Raw EC. But Stevie Wonder saw the winner coming. I'd have to re-watch the SD Chamber to ascertain whether it was as good as you said it was. Miz-Lawler wasn't as good as their TV matches imo, but Lawler was under some personal stress so fair play to him.

Reaction score
The SD Chamber was vastly superior to the Raw chamber beyond a doubt, 50% due to Rey bumping like a mother fucker for everyone and their mother, 40% Rey-Edge's epicness in the beginning and end and 10% because Show added some much needed name value replacing Ziggler. MOTN but I don't know if it's the best match they've had since HBK-Taker.

1chiban

Reaction score
I get very bored with Rey very quickly but he did take some awesome bumps in that match.

Montana

Reaction score
The SD Chamber was vastly superior to the Raw chamber beyond a doubt, 50% due to Rey bumping like a mother fucker for everyone and their mother, 40% Rey-Edge's epicness in the beginning and end and 10% because Show added some much needed name value replacing Ziggler. MOTN but I don't know if it's the best match they've had since HBK-Taker.

Yeah, i just can't recall many really good WWE matches lately. Not saying this will be MOTY, just compared to other matches i've seen come out of the WWE lately.