Edge injured at WWE house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Really? Nah he supermanned that shit and won the match. *rolls eyes*

Remember the time Owen Hart fell 80 feet and still won his ma-.......nevermind

>_>

How about the time when Chris Benoit's wife and kid had died, and he showed up to Night of Champions and defeated CM Pu-.......nevermind

:shifty:

I think Jericho is either going to find a replacement or they could make it a handicap match...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It wouldn't be the first time a worker wrestles through injury, so I don't see irony fitting on this situation

The report also states he couldn't put any pressure at all on his leg because his entire achilles tendon is torn. Unless you think he could of finished the match by crawling on the mat using his one good leg to hobble into a spear for the W.

I know your upset over the injury being a big Edge fan, but I am personally happy he's gone until March (Which in WWE Terms of Injuries means he's going to be back by Survivor Series for another Edge title swerve) so you'll be happy again soon enough.

The Rated R CMStar

The report also states he couldn't put any pressure at all on his leg because his entire achilles tendon is torn. Unless you think he could of finished the match by crawling on the mat using his one good leg to hobble into a spear for the W

I am not saying he should have ended the match, but you said that Josh Matthews concluding the match was somehow ironic. We have seen guys clearly injured finish his matches (HHH says hello), so the announcement was actually fitting.

I don't see how me being upset with Edge leaving or not has anything to do with it. And btw, I don't get particularly pissed when Edge leaves or takes his break...it's all build up to my massive marking out when he returns and wins his championship.

EDIT: Extra marking out if he rocks that grizzly beard once again