Edge enters the Raw chamber and wins the title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK?

Whatever the WWE can't do in booking or wrestling - they make up in storylines.

Who.
What.
When.
Where.
Why.
How.

Too many thoughts swimming - I'll let you do the talking.

Great One

Assuming you're talking about the Edge thing, so I'll edit your title. Anyways, yeah, as awesome and hilarious it was, it made absolute 0 logical sense (surpassing anything the WWE has done before). I kinda figured something like this would happen for some odd reason, but disregarded it for being so farfetched and unexplainable. Then again, Stephanie did leave with Shane, so no one was truly in charge. It still seems pretty ridiculous, haha, but whatever.

PeepShow

And I thought I had fun with the Orton punishment w/ Vince storyline making no fucking sense...

MikeRaw

If you're referring to Edge being aloud in the chamber...
Firstly, that's wwe for you. It's not supposed to be the most realistic thing. it's a show. So I see no problem with that. Just cause in real life you wouldn't be aloud to attack someone then have a title match, doesn't mean it can't work on TV. After all, SCSA stunned his own fucking boss, when that wouldn't be aloud in real life.

Also, like I said in the SB, in storyline terms, it's not even that unrealistic. Kofi got injured, and Vince was in hospital, as was Shane, so there's no reason Edge wouldn't be aloud to stay in the match. The match needed 6 guys.

But like I said, it's a show, some things aren't gonna be completely realistic.

if that's not what you're talking about, clarify.

The Rated R CMStar

Mikeraw said it best.

Besides, WWE sold it as Edge attacking Kofi, then locking himself in the chamber so that nobody could get him out. What were they going to do, stop the match until Edge voluntarily wanted to leave? The match had to start, and then what, would they just ignore Edge?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Edge is the World Heavyweight Champion

Your argument is invalid

Montana

Mikeraw said it best.

Besides, WWE sold it as Edge attacking Kofi, then locking himself in the chamber so that nobody could get him out. What were they going to do, stop the match until Edge voluntarily wanted to leave? The match had to start, and then what, would they just ignore Edge?

No one could get him out??? The Ref's had the key. OR just maybe when Edge got out of the cage they could order him to leave.....or hell...just don't count edge when he was pinning somone.

Very poorly planned and executed PPV. It does give raw that "buzz" of whats going to happen next, but half the stuff they are doing is way out in left field. We've seen 6 different world/wwe champs in the past 4 months, and likely more in the next month.

MikeRaw

No one could get him out??? The Ref's had the key. OR just maybe when Edge got out of the cage they could order him to leave.....or hell...just don't count edge when he was pinning somone.
How could they order him to leave though?
If you want to talk about realistic, what just happened IS realistic.
You're saying that the refs should've just gone in, grabbed him, and tossed him out? Tjhat would be unrealistic, because Vince and Shane and Steph weren't there. refs don't make up their own mind.

What happened IS realistic. Edge was there. Noone inc harge was there. Just like in the summe ron Raw when noone wa sin charge in the storylines. So, noone wa sin charge, and the refs aren't the decision makers, so Edge is free to do what he likes.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I still don't like it. That just means anybody can interfer in any match they want. The ref's control the matches. When people interfer in matches, they DQ guys, when there's people on the outside of the ring, they can throw them out, they're the officials, they say who wins and who loses, they own the ring, unless an authority figure comes out and says other wise.

It's amazing though how people shit on TNA for stuff like this, but praise WWE.

Wordlife

so does that mean Edge is officially on Raw? Can Cena or Christian jump to SD now?

Great One

I don't think he's on Raw now. I think the title is on Smackdown.