Edge enters the Raw chamber and wins the title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

so two titles on SD? I hope HHH doesn't jump over to Raw. Hopefully they maybe swap out Orton with Edge and have them switch brands

Great One

Praying this is setting up a fatal four way between all four guys (Cena, Edge, Triple H, Orton) at WM.

Qwake

Yeah I was thinking that they may have been going for a fatal 4-way somehow.

It was done badly and giving the title to HHH of all people sucks badly but it makes for an interesting four weeks to Mania because we are still unsure of so many things. Last year we knew Cena was going to be Main Eventing and against who and whatnot where as this yea we don't know what the hell is gonna happen, you could have Cena/Edge and HHH/Orton or a 4-way or Taker/HHH and Edge/Orton/Cena or whatever, interesting anyways. Either way, the title matches at Mania are most likely going to be good and unpredictable.

Executed badly but for a good cause imo.

Edge and Jericho's faces after eliminating John Cena were so AWESOME! The fact that Cena got out quicker then Knox and Kane was also great.

seX-Power

I wouldn't like that Fatal 4 Way as there should be two title matches to market for WM25. And even if one of those men were to lose the title before then, there aren't many other matches with other guys that could sell well for a title.

I like this swerve, because it surprised everyone. HHH with the title I don't mind, because I feel that this will be a short reign and the current title scene on SD kinda confirms that.

Good job WWE, you confused us all and got us all thinking. :y:

Airfixx

I laughed so damn hard.... I don't have an issue with the logic of it all up until we get to the point of whether Edge's reign will be reckognised.

I assume it will tho', so lets see how they explain it away tonight...

The Rated R CMStar

Just one thought...

WWE has done this before, and it has never been such a big issue. Test attacked Scotty 2 Hotty and just took his place at the Battle Royal on SS 01. Mick Foley attacked Test and took his spot at RR 04. Kurt Angle did the same with Nunzio at RR 05.

It isn't that different.

The Clash

Reaction score
The Rated R era has begun
This was booked absolutely brilliantly, this is exactly what Edge needs. Recently, on Smackdown! he has been made to look rather weak, which is a shame, as he is meant to be the Rated R superstar etc.
A possible move to raw would be brilliant for the WWE as he was getting rather boring on Smackdown! as of late.

I thought it was a little fishy that he was eliminated after 5 minuites in the smackdown! chamber match, and looking back to what he said on Smackdown! "I am the raated R superstar, I always find a way out" it fits together perfectly.

Also, it opens up promising doors for Rey mysterio who has been nothing but a tasteless mid carder for ages, maybe he will get a title run soon. I loved the way the Edge vs. Rey played out at the end, this is definately going to end up in a feud.

Anyway, Im nothing but shocked and surprised at the outcome, although Id rather have Taker win the WWE championship.
WWE have proved that they dont have to book their usual tasteless predictable crap like they did in 2008.
All I can say is, dont throw the title around willy nilly, seriously, how lond did edges last two title reigns last? like less than a month each.

the dark knight

Just one thought...

WWE has done this before, and it has never been such a big issue. Test attacked Scotty 2 Hotty and just took his place at the Battle Royal on SS 01. Mick Foley attacked Test and took his spot at RR 04. Kurt Angle did the same with Nunzio at RR 05.
i was gonna say that.

I'm gonna say the same thing I said in SB last night.
do you want me to start a cena discussion? its been too long. but long story short: edge actually loses.
the taco recan said:
SPOILER: Cena wins.

on topic: the referees were confused and thought the match has to start with 6 superstars so they just let him in. makes enough sense to me.

edit- there's a lot of options right now i dont know what i want. unifying the titles would be great but....i should think more about it.

CenaMark54

I'm gonna say the same thing I said in SB last night.

To be fair to Edge, the fact that he has won it 8 times means he has lost it 7 times. He doesn't have the long reigns that Cena has had. Also, most of his wins have been cheap wins. Its almost part of Edge's gimmick to be inferior than the rest of the main eventers and thus win and loss the title alot.

PeepShow

Just one thought...

It isn't that different.

lol @ it isn't that different. First off, I don't even remotely remember the first 3 there. I do remember Angle taking Nunzio's number though. But to make things rather simple, NONE of them won anything. Angle was eliminated in like a minute. Can't say anything about the others, but I'm pretty damn confident none of them did anything worthy of being talked about in this light.

The Rated R CMStar

We are not talking about the fact of what they did in the match, but we are talking about the fact that they were allowed in the match.

the dark knight

lol @ it isn't that different. First off, I don't even remotely remember the first 3 there. I do remember Angle taking Nunzio's number though. But to make things rather simple, NONE of them won anything. Angle was eliminated in like a minute. Can't say anything about the others, but I'm pretty damn confident none of them did anything worthy of being talked about in this light.

We are not talking about the fact of what they did in the match, but we are talking about the fact that they were allowed in the match.
not so dumb after all >_>

oh and peep, is it relevant whether the other two incidents happened? one is enough...

PeepShow

That's not what I was responding about. You said it wasn't that different, when it clearly was. You also said it had never been as big of an issue and wondered why when you listed the other instances. The reason why this is so big is because it's Edge and he won the World Title. Seems pretty simple to me.

Maybe I misunderstood where you were getting at, but that's what it seemed to me.