• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^^^Its a television story line. Its not like hes banging her in real life and they're making a reality show out of their love or something. I still have no idea what the problem with this is other than the fact that its kind of disguisting and fairly weird. I think from a storyline stand point its pretty good.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I don't understand why they would use Edge. I thought with Matt Hardy out, they should have used MVP instead. It would have made more sense too when rey gets invloved (how can you do this to Eddie all that shit) since they're going to feud anyway. And Edge already has huge heel heat, MVP needs it more.

I dont think MVP would be good for an angle like this. He kind of does have alot of heat because he took out matt hardy.

C4

I personally think that the whole Angle sucks and the Storyline will fail to succeed even if they have some proper ending for it, and when there are so many free Superstars in the Locker Room why use Edge for this kind of a Storyline? If you want to use him in a love Angle or a type of Diva-Manager Angle then atleast have him come with a hot diva other than that sick twisted Vickie. And, doesn't this mean dis-respect to Eddie Guerrero? It's been just 2 years and his wife goes on in a Love Angle on International Television? I don't thats right for the woman, release her and let her go home.

Sick Twisted Vickie + Main Event Superstar Edge = Nothing more than Hornswoggle + Dis-respect to Eddie.

DcDudley

Reaction score
Really dont understand peoples problem with this angle. Cant see why its disrespectful and its was kinda an imaginetive way for Edge to come back. Looking forward to see where they are going with this.