• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edge And Vickie

It's an OK direction going with his return. I can see Edge going into January feuding with Batista, then winning the Royal Rumble to take on 'Taker at Wrestlemania. Vickie would probably be there to do what all female valets do, screw guys out of matches and stuff like that. But he could turn on her in a few months and say that he used her to get to the top.

circle

I didn't find the angle offensive, but odd. It was weird to see them kiss and make out. We'll see what happens next week.

kingovkings

i dnt think its offence or disrespectfull 2 eddie. its a storyline and a gud 1 at that edge is gunna get loads of heat and up his heel status over this im glad and looking 4ward to were this is going as long as it doesnt get over played. but at he mo it wrks even tho its a bit hard to stomach lol...... he liz the rated r superstar roflmao

phantomgerald

I don't understand why they would use Edge. I thought with Matt Hardy out, they should have used MVP instead. It would have made more sense too when rey gets invloved (how can you do this to Eddie all that shit) since they're going to feud anyway. And Edge already has huge heel heat, MVP needs it more.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think this angle would do well with MVP. I mean, the Mysterio/Eddie/Vickie thing has been done to exhaustion before. And why would MVP be with Vickie, with Edge it makes sense, it pushes even further, and in fact reanimates his Rated R persona, and sets the Faces/Heels at the main event picture even.

Y2Jasmine

I can't say the storyline offended me, because it didn't. I can even understand why they are doing it. I get the whole heel heat thing, and honestly, I've been waiting for the Vickie Guerrero heel turn ever since Teddy Long was out of the picture, and she was appointed GM. So no shocker there. We all know Edge had to have a good storyline coming back from his injury and this was it. Although it was nasty to see them going at it like that ( and we know Vickie is horrendous/see my post in HIAT) but there have been worse things. Eddie Guerrero had a storyline with Chyna, and call Vickie all the names you want, because even though she has a few extra pounds on her, thats nothing to the extras Chyna had on her >_> Besides, this storyline won't last too long. Hope we don't have to see Edge get to second base or, heaven help us, further with the widow Guerrero.

yeah I'm still looking forward to see where this is going.......and no it's not offensive it's a storyline.......if you want to really go there it was more offensive to have Edge and Lita have "sex" on the ring in front of all those kids

PRFreestylefan

I don’t know how some of you WWE **** come on here and actually agree with this sick angle involving that witch and that punk ******! How fitting that just a little after the two year anniversary of Eddie Guerrero’s death that Vince McMahon can think of an angle that is so evil and disrespecting to the memory of one of the best pound-for-pound wrestlers of all time. But the nauseating part about this is that Vince McMahon turns out looking good in all this. If I were a member of the Guerrero family, I would take every item owned by that witch and disown that piece of ****, for good. No words can describe Vickie Guerrero, at this time. Because not only is her deceased husband spinning in his grave, but what she agreed to do with that piece of ****, Adam Copeland, is similar to sticking pieces of dynamite on Eddie’s grave and blowing it up.

How any ******* can come on this forum to defend this angle, you’re a ******* moron for doing so. You exemplify that problem that festers all throughout the WWE. What the WWE does is mimicking what you ******** do with your friends and family. What Vickie Guerrero did was desecrated and spat on the memory of Eddie Guerrero. A woman who had no interest being part of the promotion when Eddie was alive, all of the sudden has this desire to become a WWE superstar. A woman, who forgave her husband despite all of the transgressions he committed against his wife, has now decided to be a loose whore and a complete disgrace to the Guerrero name, Mexican Americans, and Latino Americans in general. And for the 90% of the ******* ****** degenerates that watches 110lb blonde whores and comparing them to Vickie Guerrero, calling her fat ***, fat ****. Hey *******, if you lived in New York, you might be surprised how many ******* like chunky women in this city. And when I mean chunky, I’m talking about 175lb women and up. Vickie Guerrero is considered by us to be medium build at 145lbs. By the way, she’s 39 years and I’m sure your mothers are more likely twice as much in weight as Vickie Guerrero. As a Latino male, I take what you ******* say about Latina women as an insult and you will get your *** kicked if you say this in front of my face.

How do you think her daughters feel about their mother. Some smart *** kid comes up to Sherilyn and says, “I saw your mom make out with Edge the other night. She’s a whore by disrespecting your father”. This is not a wrestling issue. This is a moralistic issue. And it’s pretty obvious that Vickie Guerrero has no morals. But out of all men, she’s has to be involved with Edge, a two timing, scum sucking piece of **** who just came off of suspension and is one of the most hated men in that locker room, who has also had problems in his marriage. I hope that what the Undertaker did to Vickie Guerrero, planting her with the tombstone piledriver, will put an end to this despicable, sickening, and disrespectful angle. Some of you idiots compare the WWE as a soap opera. If Vickie Guerrero wants to act so bad, do what Stacey and the Rock did. Get your ass out of the wrestling business, call ABC and get involved in one of the afternoon soaps. I stopped watching wrestling regularly after Eddie Guerrero’s death. I watch about 6 WWE shows for the entire 2006 year and watched only two this year, none since the death of Chris Benoit. Curiosity got the best of me when the Monday Night Football was played in monsoon conditions. On the third switch to USA is where I saw this angle. After watching that piece, I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH ANOTHER WWE PROGRAM AGAIN! AND IF YOU’RE STILL DOWN WITH WATCHING THAT PIECE OF ****, THEN YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELVES, YOU ***** DEGENERATES!!!!! **** THE WWE!!!!!!!

★Chuck Zombie★

^^You are banned for five days after your first post for flaming, profanity and using racial slurs. Congratulations. That post was worse than any wrestling angle could be.

JHar888

Disgusting. Edge and Lita were better for a "Sex Celebration" (my personal favorite lol) storyline, but Vickie...she's disgusting. She's fat, and watching her make out with someone (especially a man) makes me wanna puke.

HHHforever

I don't understand the uproar here. Yea its really messed up and kind of disguisting, but its TV. If an actress' real life husband dies and she continues to do a show in which she has to make out with someone on the show is that disrespectful to him? Are saying if Vickie was white and people called her fat is that disrespectful to all white people? I this angle is great as far as heel heat is considered and its interesting. In the end I'm guessing Edge is going to screw her over and say how he used her to get to the top. I also like the idea of Edge/Vicky vs. Taker/Long at WM that would be a sweet feud. I like the angle overall even though its weird.

wwerko619

I hope Eddie comes down from heaven, and lays the latino heat on Vickie and Edge, cause Vickie is nothing but a friken beeeeep and also i say that about Edge to, Edge had a great idea with Lita.....but Vickie is a whole diffrent thing!