Edge And Vickie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RatedRPrincess

Reaction score
I Can't Believe That They R Gonna Have An Angle With Edge And Vickie Guerrero! I Love Edge And I Don't Think They Should Do That To Him! That Is Sooooooo Stupid.

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i agree and even though its been 2 years i think its a disgrace to Eddie

kingetg3

Reaction score
agreed to both answers but it shows what edge would do to try to get the title back

The Rated R CMStar

First of all, this angle shows what Vickie Guerrero would do for money and how far Edge is comitted to getting his character over as a heel. I dont see this as incredibly ofending to Eddie, as it is just an angle, nothing else, but it certainly feels weird.

Enigma22

Reaction score
this is a really bad angle but it does give them both a lot of heel heat.

vickie gurerro is extremely ugly lol. i just thought that needed to be said.

Ballin

Reaction score
Yeah, i agree with everybody else, but hey. Look how humilating this should be to Edge... Him kissing Vicky (UGLY) Whats next? Sex in the ring ( but please no nipple slips.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Eddie would not care because it isn't real its just a story......

I think this angle is good til Mania then after Mania they shuld drop it.....Edge is the Rated R superstar doing a old lady is part of the title....

The Rated R CMStar

Not too much humiliating, I bet is hard to Edge as his kissing the wife of his dead friend.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Why would it be hard for Edge????

Its his job its part of what the business is about and Eddie understood that the most so it really isn't a big deal...

I hope they do have a live sex show and hell add Jamie Noble to the mix lets get real nasty.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I don't see it as offensive in any way. Like everyone is saying, its just business. But I think its taking the Rated R gimmick a little overboard. I can't see it lasting more than a few months if that. Fair enough, the angle with Lita was based on real life, but with Vickie Guerrero, I think it would have made a lot more sense to have the two in more of a 'Business Partnership' rather than in an actual relationship. But I could see this all unravel a few months down the line, T'Lo returns and overturns every decision Vickie tries to make costing Edge the World Title. Does anyone else think this could become a match at Wrestlemania? Edge w/ Vickie vs. Undertaker w/ Teddy. Winning gives either Vickie or Teddy full control over Smackdown.

CenaMark54

Good God how does this disresepct Eddie. Thats bull. Its friggin a storyline people, it not like they are banging in real life.

That being said, I haven't felt more uncomfortable watching wrestling than when they kissed. DAmn.

I think its a good storyline though. It shows Edge will do anything for the title, including pretend to love Vickie. It further cements Edge's status as the most manipulative and over heel in the business today.

Its only a matter of time before he takes the belt off Batista and carries it into Mania. Just think, the world is finally right. Its highly possible that two heels will be carring the world title belts into Mania. Its makes everything that much more exciting.

Reaction score
I'll say this much........this is interesting and I'm kinda looking forward to where exactly they are going with this........that being said....I haven't watched SD yet and I think I'm just gonna FFWD that part

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Can't wait to see chavo get involved. I think theodore is gonna come back and fire Vickie sooner or later. Kristal also would of made a good edition to this storyline.

tnafan454

Reaction score
we all know how this will end , edge will get the title tell vickie **** off, she gets pissed and makes life for edge a living hell, until batista wins the title back.as for now this kinda proves why women shouldn't be GM's on a brand they always get put in some kind of relationship storyline and just makes viewers watch raw.