• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ECW! This Is Extreme

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main Event, altough I was a little surprised to see the BWO losing in their comeback.

WM: Cor Von vs Crazy, altough it was a squash and well, squashes are short

BP: Heyman annoucing the BWO match. Nice in character in his heel persona

WP: Dupree's one and RVD's participation. Dupree seemed to drag his promo to make it longer, and Van Dam was just to out of character and his lines were just awful. However, it did lead to a nice match.

AC: Great show, some surprising booking in it but hey, it's ECW.

8/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Keep the Reviews coming :p
-----------------------------------
ECW Extremiest of the week/ Extreme 5

Rob Van Dam
RobVanDam.jpg

Height: 5 ft. 11.5 in.

Weight: 240lbs.

Title History: ECW T.V Championship (Current)

Info: RVD has made quite a name for himself. He has had many wins here in ECW and even managed to cash in his $10,000 prize to bring back the ECW TV title. Rob is no doubt a future contender for the ECW world title in the future. But what does the future hold for RVD? That is yet to know.

ECW Extreme 5

1) Shelton Benjamin( There aint to stopping him now! With his 3rd win and still undefeated!)

2) Rob Van Dam ( Getting a huge win at D2D and another huge win in a rematch, the future holds many for this athlete)

3) The Sandman (Sandman has taught the teacher a lesson, defeating Striker mutilple times, earning him a spot on the Extreme 5)

4) Elijah Burke(With many victories over The Mexicools, the future looks bright for his young athlete)

5) Tommy Dreamer/ Sabu (ECW Originals)( After a vicious Extreme rules match at D2D, they earned there spot)

Others Earning Votes....

Heymans Defense Team ( They really havent shown too much ''Wrestling'' but a few more wins might rank them up)

Chavo Guerrero ( Guerrero means warrior, and that was show this week on ECW)

BWO (If this team can rack up some wins.. they might actually get there spot)

Cm Punk ( Even though he lost at D2D, he has put on a hell of a show and getting up in the World title status will earn him a spot)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= Team xtreme vs dreamer and sabu.
wm= N.A
BP=Heyman announcing Bwo
Wp= N.A
Great ppv
7/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Breaking News!
DanielPuder.jpg

Ecw officials have come to terms with Daniel Puder. Daniel Puder announced this signing on his official. www.danielpuder.com The deal is said to be up to 3 years, and the whole ECW locker room has been surprised. We will have more on this Shortly.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Let the bodies hit the floor*

Styles: Welcome to ECW! What a huge main Event we are having!
Tazz: Got that right Styles, Stevie Richards is challenging Shelton Benjamin!
Styles: But right now.. Rene Dupree is standing in the ring.

Rene: Come out Rob…. Seriously, I’m tired of your cheating ways. I mean come on! How many times did he low blow me last week to get the pin? 3 times? Not to mention pulling on my tights for the victory….

*Van Dams music hits*

Thorn falls behind him and starts punching him…. He than throws him in the ring and Rene’ and him start stomping on his face. Rene goes outside and gets a chair. He sets it up on Van Dam’s knee and goes to the top rope… out of nowhere......

[YT]wUtc35byqJk[/YT]

Match 1
Rob Van Dam and Kid Kash Vs Kevin Thorn and Rene’ Dupree

Van Dam is down and Kash starts to beat the hell out of René and thorn. Thorn goes for a close line but Kash counters it with a German suplex. He than drop kicks Dupree out of the ring. He goes to the top rope and sets up Thorn; he jumps on him with a hurricaneana and makes him go flying. Rene comes in the ring and starts the beat down on Kash, Thorn gets up and helps him. Van Dam gets up and kicks Thorn across the face. Thorn falls down as Van dam goes for a rolling thunder! He nailed it, he than goes to the outside and takes Thorn with him.

Rene’ picks up Kash but Kash counters him and gets him caught up on the ropes. Kash than gets Rene in a money maker. Van Dam is on the outside ropes and sets up thorn on the steel guard rail. He than goes to the top rope and and chants ‘’ Whole….. f*ckin… show’’ and does a guillotine leg drop and nails it.

Kash locks in the Money maker and nails it…. He than makes the cover.. ….1…..2…3!

Winner: Rob Van Dam and Kid Kash

*Kash than grabs the mic*

Kash: Yeah, that’s right! I made the pin, and I won the match, not you Van Dam! I came back to ECW for one reason and one reason only! And that’s me getting back my ECW TV title. I don’t respect you and I never will, but eventually we will get in that ring, and when we do, I’m beating the hell out of you and taking back MY ECW TV title.

*RVD looks puzzled*

*Commercial Break*

*Punk’s Music hits*

Match 2
Cm Punk Vs Mike Knox

Punk throws Knox over his shoulders as Knox runs towards him. Knox falls down and Punk runs over toward him. He picks him up and does a back body drop. He than sets up Knox and goes to the outside apron. He jumps for a flying close line, but Knox jumps out of the way.

Knox picks up Punk, throws him toward the ropes and nails him with a sitting spine buster. 1…2…kick out! Knox picks up Punk and closeness him. He picks him up again, and close lines him. He than taunts the crowd. Punk gets up and Knox does a big boot right in his face. He than makes the cover…1….2…kick out!

Punk is struggling to get up. Knox picks up punk and goes for a scoop slam, Punk counters it ad gets behind Knox. He than pushes him over to the ropes. Knox hits the ropes hard and Punk does the big knee right across his face. He than attempts the bulldog and nails it! He than waits for Knox to get up…… Knox gets up and he sets up the GTS… he nails it! He than locks in the anaconda vice….. Knox won’t tap out. Knox is holding on….. He taps!

Winner: CM Punk

*Punk than grabs a mic*

Punk: I’m challenging you Benjamin. You got lucky at December to Dismember! Now I’m not complaining, but I deserve my rematch because I’m telling you Benjamin, no matter what you will do, you wont beat me!

*Camera is backstage in Heymans Office*

Heyman: Punk… oh Punk. You want your rematch? Well you’ve got it. There’s a twist, at our next PPV Cyber Slam the fans get to vote for the matches. So you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting your world title chance. No get out of my ring! *Punk leaves* as I must discuss a few more matches at Cyber Slam. The ECW tag team titles will come into play. Because you the fans get to vote for which team you want to face each other, the teams however will be announced at a different time. And Kid Kash… oh what a huge comeback! Not…. You see Kash you will get your TV opportunity but there a catch. No matter what the outcome is being you win or van dam wins, you both will team up and face the ECW tag team champions the day after Cyber Sunday, and it will be for the gold!

*Commercial Break*

Match 3
Sandman Vs Marcus Cor Von

Sandman tries to take down Cor von. But Cor von is a power house and slams him to the ground. He than goes over to the ropes and does a leg drop. Sandman takes the hit and tries to get up on the ropes. Sandman than kicks Cor von in the stomach and starts pounding at his face.

He goes to hit Cor Von again but cor Von counters it with a huge sitting spineubuster.1…2…kick out! Cor von than goes to the corner and sets up for a spear…… Sandman gets up and Cor von runs toward him at full charge! Sandman jumps out of the way and Cor Von hits the guard pole hard! Sandman goes for the rollup when out of nowhere….

*Strikers music hits*

Sandman goes for the rollup…1…2… he stops to see Striker holding something of his possession.

Striker: See this Sandman! Your boy! Hey, hey you come any closer and I take the cane and whack him across the face.

Cor Von gets up and Turns around Sandman. He gets him in belly to belly suplex and throws him over his shoulders. He than sets up the pounce and nails it…1….2….3!

Winner: Marcus Cor Von

Striker runs into the back building as Sandman gets up and chases him, limping.

*Commercial Break*
We come back to see Tommy Dreamer in the ring

Dreamer:
After being back staved, betrayed in my match last week, I have one thing to prove and one thing only. And that is that the OLD ECW stile Lives!!
Crowd: ECW! ECW! ECW!

Dreamer: I’m calling you out. Being whoever, whichever. Heymans Defense team, I’m challenging one of you to a match, right here, right now!

Match 4
Tommy Dreamer Vs One of Heymans Defense Team

Dreamer close lines the defense. He falls down hard and Dreamer sets him up on the top turnbuckle. He than punches him in the face and sets up for a superplex. He nails it. Both men are down. Dreamer grabs the masked man and scoop slams him. He than goes to the ropes and does a leg drop. He nails it!

The crowd chants ‘’ECW, ECW, ECW!’’ Dreamer picks up the defense and throws him to the ropes and nails a sitting spine buster. 1…2….kick out. The defense runs out of the ring and Tommy follows, he than throws him against the guard rail and stars pounding on him. He puts him back into the ring….1…..2….kick out! He than goes to the top rope and does a splash…1….2….kick out! He picks up Tommy and throws him to the ropes!

He than attempts a neckbreaker! Tommy Grabes the ropes and the Defense falls to the ground. Tommy than sets him up… he grabs a hold of him and does the Dreamer DDT! He than goes for the cover…1….2…3!!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

*Commercial break*

*We come back to See Stevie Richards in the ring holding a mic*
Stevie: I know I said last week that Meanie, Nova, and I were going to take over! But we failed, that’s why right here, right now, I’m going to pin Benjamin! 1…2...3, because Tonight! Were taking over!!!

*Paul Heymans Face is show in his office*

Heyman:
bWo you aren’t taking over, because the man in charge here is me. Richards you will have your match against Benjamin here tonight, but as Benjamin is seen with the rest of Team Xtreme, you will be by yourself. The rest of the bWo will be banned from ringside. Meaning it will be just you. Enjoy! *The Camera Fades*

Main Event
Shelton Benjamin w/ Chavo Guererro, Defense Team Vs Stevie Richards

Benjamin picks up Richards and throws him over his shoulders. He than close lines him outside where the rest of Team Xtreme are. Benjamin distracts the ref and all of rest of Team Xtreme jump Richards. They than throw Richards back into the ring. Benjamin picks him up and sets him up for a power bomb.
He lifts him and nails him right on the top turnbuckle. Richards falls down hard. Benjamin than picks him up and kicks him across his face. Richards falls down and Benjamin goes to the outside Turnbuckle. Richards gets up and Benjamin jumps and attempts a big splash but Richards counters it with a Stevie kick.

He falls down and both men are down. The ref makes the count…1….2…3...4...5…6...7….They both get up. Richards kicks Benjamin across the face. Benjamin falls to his knees and Richards kicks him across the face. Richards than goes to the top rope.

He does a missal drop kick and nails Benjamin across his chest. Benjamin falls down hard and Richards makes the cover...1….2...kick out! Richards goes to the ropes and goes for a swinging neck breaker but Guererro grabs his leg. Richards turns around and the ref yells at Team Xtreme.

He tells them to leave the ring! The crowd goes wild and Richards turns around to get a super kick across his face. He than waits for Richards to get up. Richards gets up and Benjamin grabs him for a T-Bone suplex. He nails it! Richards is out cold! Benjamin makes the cover….1…2.3!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

*Benjamin grabs a mic*

Benjamin: Team Xtreme is undefeatable! This is my fourth week straight and I still haven’t been pinned! The whole Entire ECW locker room better watch out because I’m on a hunt, and that is to hold this ECW world Championship for 1 year straight. Now I know Cyber Slam is coming up, and you the fans get to vote for 1 out of 3 people to face me, whether it is Cm Punk, or the other 2 still yet to be announced, I will win. Because there aint no stopping me now!

*End of Show*

ECW Power 5/ Extrimist of the week

ECW Extrimist Of The Week

Shelton Benjamin

Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

Height: 6ft 2

Weight: 245 lbs.

Title History: ECW World Title

Info: Shelton has been on the biggest roll in anyone's career. He has won the ECW title and hasn't been defeated since coming to ECW.

ECW Extreme 5

#1 Shelton (There Ain't No Stopping Him Noooooooooooo!!!!!! Defeating a fired up Stevie puts Shelton #1.......... still)

#2 RVD (He won the match, and a rival too)

#3 Tommy Dreamer (He Got revenge his way defeating one of Heyman's Defence Team)

#4 Marcus Cor Von (He beat an ECW Original. Cor Von has been on a roll)

#5 CM Punk (He got a win and challenge Shelton. Let's hope Punk gets picked)

Others Earning Votes

Chavo Guerrero (He needs a few more wins to make it)

BWO (Good try Stevie, but you need a win)

Heyman's Defense Team (One lost to Dreamer. I see them getting revenge)

Burke (If He starts wrestling in shows instead of his boy Cor Von, he might, just make it)

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - Shelton Benjamin w/ Chavo Guererro, Defense Team vs. Stevie Richards it was the best match of the show but it could have been a lot better.

Worst MAtch - Sandman vs. Marcus Cor Von not a good match very short and a lot more detail could have been added.

Best Promo - Really none were good but if I had to pick a best it would be Punk's and Heymans

Worst Promo - Pretty much all of the other promos so much more could have been done with them.

Overall Thought - I'm dissapointed considering your last show was pretty good you went down this week in my opinion.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
*Let the bodies hit the floor *

*We are in to see Heyman standing in the ring with someone new to ECW*

Heyman: This right here my friends, is the toughest man alive!
Heyman: I’ve got 500 dollars to anyone, I mean anyone who is willing to take part in the very first Daniel Puder 1minute open submission challenge.
Heyman: now come on a monkey, who’s taking the challenge.

Nunzio comes out

Match 1 1minute open submission match
Puder kicks Nunzio in the stomach as he walks in. Nunzio is down and Puder picks him up and body slams him. *15 seconds has elapsed* Punder than picks up Nunzio and does a kick right across his face. *25 seconds has elapsed.

Punder than picks locks on the armbar on Nunzio. *35 seconds has elapsed* Nunzio tries to hold on. He can’t take the pain and starts to tap.

Winner: Daniel Puder

Puder than kicks Nunzio in the Stomach and throws him out of the ring.
Heyman: Let’s have one more, anyone who thinks they can take on Puder for 1 minute, get’s the money.

*Ball’s Mahoney’s comes down to the ring*

Heyman: No not him, *Heyman and Puder get out of the ring*
Heyman: You don’t deserve to get in the ring with the toughest man alive.
*Mahoney says come on*

Heyman and Puder go to the backstage.

*Commercial*

Match 2
The Mexicools Vs The New Breed

Psy and Cor von lock up. Psy goes under his legs and kicks him in he knee. He than goes to the ropes and does a back body drop. Cor Von falls down and Psy makes the cover. 1…2…Kick out! Psy than goes o the top ropes and does a leg drop. He than makes the cover again..1...2…kick out!

He goes to pick him up but cor von grabs him and throws him to the ropes near burke. He than does a huge spear and nails him right on the turnbuckle. Burke tags himself in the both start to pound on Psy. Burke Grabs Psy and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Psy kicks cor von across the face and jumps and nails a huge neck breaker on Burke.

He than runs over and tags crazy. Crazy jumps into the ring and close lines Burke. He than gets attacked from behind by cor von. Psy comes in and does a springboard hurricanea and throws cor von to the outside. Both men than go to the ropes and both do suicide bombs onto The New Breed.
*Commercial*
We come back to see Cor Von nail Crazy with a sitting spine buster. 1…2…kickout! Cor Von than German Suplexe’s Crazy and tags in Burke. Burke than sets up Crazy and starts pounding at his face. Crazy falls down and Burke sets him up for the Elijah Experience. Crazy counters it and elbows him in the face.

Crazy than runs and tags Psy, as he goes Burke grabs him and throws him up in the air. Crazy falls hard right on his chest and Burke sets up the Elijah Experience. He pulls himself up where cor von is and Cor von holds him. Psy runs over and does a back flip on Cor von.

The back flip causes both men to fall out of the ring and onto the ground. Burke than goes for the Elijah Express. Crazy jumps on the top turnbuckle. Burke hits his knees on the turnbuckle and falls back. As he falls back, Crazy goes for the Moonsalt. He nails it! 1…2…3!
Winner: The Mexicools

*Super Crazy grabs a mic*
Crazy: Ah….. Yes! Vote for us at Cyber Slam for the ECW tag team titles! We will win… because were Mexican and were cool! Were Mexicools.

*Commercial Break*

*Were back to See Kid Kash in the ring*
Kash: Rob… I’m calling you out! At Cyber Slam I will beat you and become the new ECW TV Champion! And there’s nothing you can do about it! But as of right now, im making a challenge to for you. A arm wrestling contest, right here right now. What do you say? Are you ready to get beat?

*One of a Kind plays*

Match 3 Arm Wrestling contest
Rob Van Dam Vs Kid Kash

*Both men put there hand on the arm wresting chair and lock up*
*You both ready? Let’s get it on!*

Kash pushes as hard as he can. Rob’s arm isn’t moving. Kash tries harder and Rob’s arm falls down a little further down. Rob than smiles and pulls back up. Rob than pulls down further. Kash is about to lose when out of nowhere he pulls off. Kash than picks Rob in the keys and kicks him between the legs. Rob falls down and Kash goes to the ouside and looks for something under the ring. He pulls out a Ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He than grabs Rob and power bombs him onto the floor. He climbs the ladder and does a frog splash onto Rob.

Kash: Vote for a ladder match at Cyber Slam. Because when it comes to ladders, I don’t lose!

*Commercial*

*Were are back to see Striker in the ring holding Sandman’s son.*

Striker: Welcome to a most amusing day Strikers classroom. Where today my guest is, Sandman’s son. You people see, I took Sandman’s son away from Sandman for reasons. Grueling reasons. First, the torture and punishment this boy suffers from his dad. His get’s drunk and beats him for no reason. I took this son away from an envirement that is destroying his young mind. And by order of Paul Heyman, at Cyber Slam, me and the Sandman will compete in either ….1) Strikers Rules match…2) Signapre cane match…. Or 3) A Street fight. For custody of this young boy.

*Sandman’s music Hits*

Sandman comes into the ring swinging at Striker. Striker ducks and low blows Sandman. He than locks up the Golden Rule. Sandman is down cold as Striker walks away with Sandman’s son.

*Commercial*

*Were seen with Heyman and his Defense team in the ring*
Heyman: Richards and Punk…. You 2 will be in action right here in the main event. I’ve decided to give Shelton his good rest because he must have a lot on his mind at the moment with Cyber Slam coming up and all. So you 2 will face the future ECW tag team champions right here right now!

Main Event
Cm Punk, Stevie Richards Vs Heymans Defense Team

Punk and Richards both beat the hell out of the defense team as soon as they get in the ring. Punk throws a kick across one of them as Richards is throwing rights to the other one’s face. Punk grabs one of them and throws him out of the ring. Richards grabs the other one and throws him out of the ring too. They than both do suicide dives onto the men on the outside.

*Commercial*

Were back to see Punk on the outside, he’s going for a springboard leg drop on 1 of Heyman’s defense team who’s laying coldless on the ground. As he goes for it, the other one grabs the ropes, causing punk to fall out of the ring. Both of Heymans defense team go after Richards. He both pick him up and do a sitting spinebuster..1….2…kick out.

The other one picks up Richards and locks in the Celtic Cross. He nails it and makes the cover..1…2...kick out! Richards attacks one, but both of them fight back. Punk is back on the outside. He’s waiting for them to turn around…. They do and he jumps off the ropes and attempts a flying close line! He nails it and both men are down. Punk than waits for one of them to get up. He does and he pulls himself on the turnbuckle as Punk goes for a running knee . He nails it and attempts a bulldog.

Richards than sets up the other one for a Stevie DDt He nails it! Punk than does the bulldog. He waits for the defense team to get up and he goes for the GTS. He lifts him and nails it! Richards than throws Punk out of the ring and makes the cover..1….2…3!

Winner: CM Punk and Stevie Richards.

*Richards than Grabs a mic*

Richards
: You see that! I beat both of them fair and square without Punks help at all! Vote for me at Cyber Slam to take on Shelton Benjamin for the ECW world title. You don’t want to pick punk.. We all know what happened last time! And A mystery opponent? Pfff…who’s it going to be, Mikey Whipwreck? So Vote for your favorite Faction in all of ECW, bWo!

*End of Show*

Everyone make sure to check out Hell In a Thread and cast your vote for Cyber Slam!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Main Event

WM: Puder vs. Nunzio, short, squash match, but it helps to get puder over soo

BP: Strikers Classroom, all though i don't like the idea that you are using a storyline that the real ECW did with sandmans son, try being more creative.

WP: Opening, short, not in character

AC: I can see that you need some improvement on promos, but atleast your trying and i will give you credit for that. Keep working on those promos and you will improve in no time. Overall this was an ok show, all the promos were pretty short though, but like i said, you will improve. Matches were ok, little short. 7/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Due to a sudden change in the roster, Head Owner Dylan Camarena has made alot of changes.

ECW has signed the following superstar(s)
The Impact Players
LanceStorm.jpg
Justin_Credible.jpg
Tony_Mamaluke.jpg
Sylvain_Grenier.jpg

TrinityECW1.jpg
Francine4.jpg
Ariel-2.jpg
ECW has released the Following Superstar(s)
Chavo Guerrero
Hollywood Nova
Blue Meaina
(Nova, Meania's contract expire after the PPV... so if they do make the card, it will be there last match)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Cyber Slam Official card
Singapore Cane (Custody of Sandman’s Son)
The_Sandman.jpg
vs
Matt_Striker3.jpg

ECW_Tag-Team.jpg
ECW_Tag-Team.jpg
(Vacant)
Tommy_Dreamer.jpg
&
Sabu.jpg

vs. Mystery Tag team (Former ECW tag team champions)

300px-ECWworldtvbelt.jpg

Ladder
RobVanDam.jpg
©vs.
KidKash.jpg

Number 1 Contenders Match (ECW World Title)
CM_Punk.jpg
vs.
StevieRichards.jpg

ECW_World_Hvy.jpg

Shelton_Benjamin.jpg
vs. Mystery Opponent (Former ECW world Champion)

All Predictions get rep.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Singapore Cane (Custody of Sandman’s Son): Sandman
Tommy Dreamer and Sabu vs. Mystery Team: Mystery Team
Ladder Match: RVD
Number One Contendership: CM Punk
ECW Title: Shelon Benjamin

Winners marked in bold

The Anigma

Reaction score
Singapore Cane (Custody of Sandman’s Son): Sandman
Tommy Dreamer and Sabu vs. Mystery Team: Mystery Team
Ladder Match: Kid Kash
Number One Contendership: CM Punk
ECW Title: Shelton Benjamin

This looks like a pretty good card. I'm curious as to who the mystery opponents will be. Looking forward to the pay-per-view and I will be reviewing.