ECW! This Is Extreme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Well this is going to be a 1 hour show that will be posted every week by me, enjoy.

Backstory: Dylan has decided to purchase ECW from Time warner in the year of 03, Aol Time Warner has accepted and they own the name of ''ECW''.

8f3bd0e34apm4.png

Roster:

Rob_Van_Dam.jpg
Sabu.jpg
The_Sandman.jpg
TommyDreamersmall.jpg

Kevin_Thorn.jpg
MattStriker.jpg
Mike_Knox.jpg
Balls_Mahoney.jpg
CM_Punk.jpg

Nunzio.jpg
ReneDupreeecw3.jpg
Super_Crazy.jpg
Psychosis.jpg
Terry_Funk.jpg

Shelton_Benjamin.jpg
MontyBrown.jpg
DanielPuder.jpg
LanceStorm.jpg

Justin_Credible.jpg
Tony_Mamaluke.jpg
Sylvain_Grenier.jpg
Stevie_Richards.jpg
ElijahBurke.jpg

TrinityECW1.jpg
Francine4.jpg
Ariel-2.jpg

Stables/ Tag teams

The New Breed ( Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von)
The ECW Originals ( Sabu and Tommy Dreamer)
Team Xtreme ( Defense Team, Daniel Puder, Shelton Benjamin)
The Mexicools (Psycosis, Super Crazy)
The Impact Players ( Justin Credible, Lance Storm)
La' Resistance ( Rene' Dupree, Sylvan)
Sabu and Rob Van Dam
Kevin Thorn and Matt Striker
Tommy Dreamer and Sandman

PPV's

December to Dismember
Cyberslam
Guilty as Charged
Hardcore Homecoming
Barbed wire'd
One Night Stand

Titles:

ECW World Title
ecwworld1bj4.jpg

Vacant
Shelton Benjamin

ECW TV Title
ecwtv1fp8.jpg

History:
Rob Van Dam

ECW Tag Team Titles
ecwtag1sn7.jpg

History:
Vacant

*Interesting Notes* There has been talk backstage about signing Shelton Benjamin to the ECW roster, also the CEO and Head owner Dylan, has made talks with former ECW superstars. There will be a tournament to decide the first Ecw World Champion!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I will check it out for sure. If you didn't have Nunzio and RVD we could of competed against each other lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to see if any former ECW superstars decide to sign as well as the possibly acquisition of Shelton Benjamin. Your roster definately needs to be expanded in my opinion. I noticed that you had only seven pay-per-views, what about the rest of the year? Curious to see where this goes and who will be crowned the new ECW World Champion. I'll be checking back for your first show.

MRC

Reaction score
Ill be reviewing. Looks good

CT Styles

This looks good. I'll be reviewing, I like ECW BTB's. Good Luck.

PS CHeck out WWE: Big Time

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks for the review guys. We should have our first show posted shortly. And there will be more PPV's added as well Anigma.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well since i am joined writer i thought i should eventually post. anyway thanks for the reviews guys and i hope we can keep this btb going

wwerko619

Reaction score
il also be reviewing this thread, looks very interesting! il be checking in at your first show.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

Ecw
January 22, 2008
New York, New York

*Let the bodies hit the floor comes on*

Styles: ‘Hello and welcome to the very first edition of the new ECW!’’ What one hell of a show it’s going to be tonight folks! We are going to have The Sandman taking on Kevin Thorn in the first round of the Ecw World title Qualifier tournament! ‘’

Tazz: ‘’I cant wait Joey, the main event looks sick!’’ Rob Van Dam, and Sabu take on Elijah Burke and Matt Striker on a 2 on 2 ECW world title qualifier match!’’

*Mike Knox’s music hits*

Knox: ‘So you didn’t know?’ ‘You didn’t know that your new ecw champion is standing in the ring?’ ‘You fans must be stupider than I thought!’ Because you see, I’m going to eliminate my opponent right here and right now and move on to the ECW world title qualifier tournament, where of-course I will be crowned the new ECW world champion!’
*The Crowd chants you can’t wrestle*

*Nunzio’s Music hits’

Match 1 Ecw world title qualifier match
Nunzio Vs Mike Knox

As soon as Nuzio’s comes in the ring, Knox is on the attack. He starts to stop on Nuzio’s head and picks him up. He than throws him to the turnbuckle and starts to pound away at his face! The ref pulls him away, as he does Knox throws him out of the way and charges at Nunzio. Nunzio avoids Knox by running out of the way. Knox goes face first into the turnbuckle and Nunzio starts to punch at his chest. Knox pushes him away and goes for a big boot. Nunzio dives under his legs and pulls down his trunks.

*The crowd chants, millimeter-peter*

This get’s Knox in a rage and he picks up Nunzio, and spinebuster’s him right in the middle of the ring and makes a cover.1…2..3
Winner: Mike Knox

*Backstage with Elijah Burke and Matt Striker*

Elijah: I don’t matter. Hell even if we are in ‘New York, New York’ Im still going to beat the Ecw originals. I mean come on, what has Tommy Dreamer done in Ecw? Win the Title for 15 minutes? Ha-ha.. that aint worth squat.

*Commercial Break*

*Balls Mahoney’s Theme music plays*
*The crowd Chants : Balls, Balls*
*Rene’ Dupree’s music hits*

Match 2 Ecw world title qualifiers
Rene’ Dupree Vs Balls Mahoney

Balls quickly goes for the offense and and starts pounding on Rene’. Rene is covering his face as balls goes for the punches to the face. ‘’Balls..Balls…Balls..Balls… ohhhh.. ‘Rene’ dives out of the way. Balls goes over to him and Rene’ hold’s his pants and throws him out of the ring. Balls yells ‘Oh Sh*t’. Rene goes out and throws balls to the steel steps. He than puts balls back in the ring and scoop slams him and prances left and right on his legs. *The crowd boos* He goes for the knees to the face but balls rolls out. Rene’ hits his knees and balls go to the top rope. He goes butt down and lands on Rene’s chest. He than makes the cover…1…2... Kick out! Balls than sets him up for the nutcracker sweet, Rene’ jumps out of the way, graves balls and does a sitting spine buster…1...2...kickout. Balls gets up, Rene than gets him in a German suplex and throws him over his shoulders. Rene’ goes for the cover…1..2… kickout! Rene’ furious goes to get a chair! He swings and misses balls, and balls punches the chair right in his face. Balls than sets up the Nutcracker sweet and nails it! 1..2..3 Winner! Balls Mahoney *Commercial*

Joey Styles: What a hell of a night Tazz, we have 2 qualifiers already! Balls Mahoney and Mike Knox!
Tazz: Yeah but this next match is getting me really hyped up! Extreme rules baby! The Sandman vs Kevin Thorn!

Match 3
Sandman Vs Kevin Thorn Extreme Rules Match World qualifier

Sandman goes swinging and hits thorn in the face with his Singapore cane, multiple times. He than gets out of the ring and throws chairs, trash cans, trash can lids, stop signs, and a table. As Sandman gets back in the ring, Thorn grabs a trash can and smashes it right on his head. Sandman falls to the ground as Kevin thorn picks him up and does a tilt world slam on another trash can. He than gets a chair and waits for sandman to get up. Sandman, facing the front entrance of the arena, gets up turns around ducks as Thorn hits the chair on the top rope, causing it to hit him right back in the face. Sandman sets up a table and gets a stop sign. He nails a lifeless thorn with it while he’s on the ground. He than makes the cover..1…2.. Kick out! Sandman can’t believe it! He sets up Thorn and goes to the top turnbuckle. He goes for a cross body but thorn picks him up and slams him on the table… he than picks him up, sets up the original sin, and nails it!...1…2..3! Winner: Kevin Thorn!

*Backstage with RVD and Sabu*

RVD: Today is our night! Were back in our arena, in our town! Were going to beat these guys and make our way up to the ECW world title!
Sabu: *Nods up*
RVD: And if we don’t… than we don’t deserve to be called the originals!

*Commercial Break*
*Video package airing, next week CM punk will debut in a ECW world title qualifier match!*

Main Event : tag team qualifier match

RVD and Sabu Vs Elijah Burke and Matt Striker

RVD locks up with striker. Striker is thrown down! RVD goes to the rope and attempts a rolling thunder, but is caught up when striker crawls out of the way. RVD looks at the crowd and says… ‘Rob…Van…Dam’! The crowd goes wild *Whole F’n Show… Whole F’n Show’ Elijah looks at the crowd and puts his hands down… ‘No, I don’t need applause.’ Striker comes from behind and punches RVD in the back and nails him with DDT. RVD is down as Striker stomps on his lifeless body and tags in Burke. Burke goes on the office and sets up RVD under the bottom turnbuckle… he than goes to the other side and jumps up while holding the top turnbuckle and nails a huge elbow to the neck… he than makes a cover…1…2.. Kick out. RVD helplessly reaches out his hand to sabu, but he’s too far away… Burke than goes to pick up RVD, RVD reverses and kicks him right across the chin. Burke falls down and RVD does a roll of thunder. He than tags in Sabu… Sabu does a leg drop right across Elijah which forces him to fall out of the ring and punches Striker… there both out of the ring and RVD and Sabu both do dives over the top rope… *Commercial*

We come back to see striker holding Sabu in a sleeper hold… the crowd chants *EC’Dub..EC’Dub…’* Sabu punches striker in the stomach , runs to the middle rope, jumps off of it and does a DDT on Striker. He than runs and tags RVD and Striker tags in Burke.. They both exchange blows, Elijah attempts another one but RVD ducks and and does a leg drop right across his face. He than goes to the top turnbuckle, striker hits it and RVD falls legs first on the top turnbuckle. Burke sets him up and does a superlex… both men are down.. RVD tags Sabu amd Burke tags Striker, Sabu takes out both striker and sabu, Sabu points up to the sky and does a backflip on a lifless Burke, who is out of the ring on the ground. Stiker goes after him and throws him on the steel steps. He than puts him in the ring and attempts the golden rule… Sab counters and tags RVD who does a belly to belly splash on him. Sabu goes to go out of the ring and Elijah runs after him and does an Elijah express and nails it so hard, that both men fall out of the ring.

It’s down to two men. RVD and striker go after each other. Striker pokes RVD in the eyes and scoop slaps him. He than mocks RVD and attempts a five star frog splash.. RVD rolls out of the way and heads to the top turnbuckle himself… he goes ‘Rob Van Dam’ and does the five star frog splash.. He nails in… he than rolls over and makes the cover..1…2...3 Winner: Rob Van Dam and Sabu!

Don’t miss next’s weeks ECW with more Qualifier matches and the debuting C.M Punk!

CT Styles

BM: ME

WM: -

BP: You need somemore I'll have to go with Knox's

WP: - But add somemore next time

AC: Colours are good but maybe next time don't underline everything.

Rating: 7/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Main Event

WM Knox and Nunzio

BP Burke and Striker

WP RVD and Sabu

AC Try and increase the length of the matches and the promos and pleas next show if possible don't use lme green it is abit hard to read thanks and better debut show than me. Also take the commercials out of matches it interrupts them, but you did hit the commentary right on the head. Good debut show and hope to see you get better in this thread.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks guys... the show is only 1 hour long, so don't expect 8 matches and 5 promos. Anyways I will improve my next show, BKB's will post our next one, either later this week, or next week.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD & Sabu vs. Elijah Burke & Matt Striker- I was into this match much more than the others and I think it was written better as well.

Worse Match: Mike Knox vs. Nunzio- It was pretty much a squash.

Best Interview/Segment: N/A-

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A-

Additional Feedback/Comments: This show was good but there is room for improvement. As Gards pointed out, please don't use the lime green color because it is kind of tough to read and the underline is a bit of a nuisance for me but it's really no big deal. Your matches were written nicely but you should increase the length. I didn't pick a best or worst promo because I really didn't consider what was written as promos. They seemed way too short to me but they were okay. You just need to increase the length of them and go into a bit more detail. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next show for the qualifying matches and the debut of CM Punk should be pretty good. Keep it up...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD/Sabu vs. Elijah Burke/Matt Striker

Worst Match: Knox vs. Nunzio *taps on Nunzio's shoulder*, don't worry buddy, you can win a match next time...

Best Promo: Burke and Striker

Worst Promo: Knox

Additional Feedback: Great show and just what the other guys said, the match writing is good but on how you write it is pretty not nice. Anyways, nice show, the main event is really nice and I also can't wait for Punk's arrival at the next show.