ECW! This Is Extreme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main event, definetly better than the rest

WM: Knox vs Nunzio

AC: I agree, I saw no real promos, so I think that's the first thing to inprove, the promos. Besides that, all you need is practice and you will get better. I will be reviewing

-TJ-

BM - ME

WM - Starting match

BP - I guess i'll go with Starting

WP - Elijah Burke/ Striker

AC - Good show though there is room for improvement, but you got the idea. Try like you know underlining the words coming from superstars and keep your matches not underline.

Rate - 7.5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Official ECW Preview:

Tommy Dreamer vs Rene' Dupree in his home town of Yonkers, NY

New Breed in action

CM Punk debuts

A former ECW worker makes his debut, but who?

All that plus more! Check out Ecw tomorrow night!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Preview! I am checking out Punk's debut and the Dreamer/Dupree, I hope Dreamer win.

CT Styles

Cool preview Punk's debut and a mystery debut plus some good matches. I'll be reviewing

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yonkers, NY
1/26

ECW

*Let the bodies hit the floor comes on*

Style: Hi and welcome to ECW! What a huge match were going to have tonight! The Debut of CM punk, Mike Knox takes on Sabu in our second round qualifier tournament. And Tommy Dreamer takes on Rene' Dupree in his first ''New'' ECW match.
Tazz: Wow I can’t believe it! Were going to go nuts tonight an..... *Spanish music comes on*

*We see a masked luchador come into the ring* * He than grabs a mic*

???: I am Macho...Macho Libre, oh yeah!
*Crowd Boos*
Macho: No...No need to boo! Oh yeah! Ecw's new extremist has just arrived, and nobody is going to step in my way! Oh Yeah!

*Crowd chants.. you cant wrestle...you cant wrestle*

*Sandman's Music comes on*

* The crowd looks around... where is he?*

Tazz: There he is! The Sandman! He's making his way down from the fourth alley on top.

*Extreme video comes on and we see The Sandman talking*

Sandman on Video: Im the Sandman! ECW original! I love drinking beers, and stealing women! And if you get in my way, than expect a singapore cane upside your head!

Match One:
Macho Libre Vs The Sandman
Sandman glares at Macho. Macho charges toward him! Sandman swings his Singapore cane right upside his head. Mach falls and Sandman looks toward the crowd. He than swings a lifeless Macho, who's lying on the ground. He hits him once, twice, three times, four times, five times, six times, seven times, eight times! He than puts his cane to the air and the crowd cheers!

Macho tries to get up from the bottom rope up. He gets up to see sandman right behind him. He jumps on his knees and pleads... ''No, no, no... don't hurt me!'' ''Don't hurt me!'' Sandman whacks him across his face again and he falls down... he almost looks dead. Sandman than picks him up and does a white russian leg sweep. He puts the cane on his chest and makes the cover...1...2...3!

Winner: The Sandman

*Commerical break*

Styles: Wow, that was interesting!
Tazz: Randy Savage? ha-ha... now as I was saying get ready folks because we have a ton of matches tonight, we have C.M Punk Debuting, Sabu vs. Knox in the second round qualifier and Rene' Dupree Vs Tommy Dreamer!

*New Breed music plays*

Match 2: Tornado tag
Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn W/ Matt Striker Vs Nunzio, Stevie Richards, Balls Mahoney

The New Breed stars off great. Kevin goes after Mahoney, Burke goes after Richards, and Cor Von throws around Nunzio. Burke is throwing multiple shots at Richards. Balls fights back against Thorn and nails him across the face with a big boot. Nunzio gets thrown out of the ring by Cor Von, and Striker starts kicking him in the chest, while the ref has his back turned. Thorn picks up Mahoney and does a sitting backbreaker. Burke and Cor Von go after Richards and both pick him up and throw him out of the ring.

Mahoney tries to get back up. There all beating down on him. Mahoney low blows Thorn, and throws out cor von. Richards runs back in the ring and kicks Thorn right across the chin. Thorn looks knocked out. Nunzio gets back in the ring and goes to the top turnbuckle. Nunzio using both feet jumps and kicks burke right in the face.
*Commerical Break*

We come back to see cor von doing a back body drop to Mahoney. Burke nails the elijah experience on nunzio and thorn does the original sin to Mahoney. Cor Von throws balls to the turnbuckle and burke and Thorn throw out nunzio and Richards. Elijah than sets up the Elijah Express and nails it...1...2...3!
Winner: The New Breed!

Striker comes in the ring with a mic and hands it to Burke

Burke: You see this man right here... *Point's at Kevin Thorn* this is the man who defeated The Sandman last week. That match was an ECW world championship qualifier! This man right here is going to be the very first ECW world champion! And he's going to carry the new breed! Nobody, I mean nobody is going to stop him! Take a look at him now, the next ecw world champion, Kevin Thorn!

*Commercial Break*

*Were seen backstage with RVD*

Interviewer: Im standing here with Mr. Tuesday night, Rob Van Dam. Rob, you and Sabu had a huge win last week! You both beat Burke and Striker to earn your way in to the Ecw world championship! What are your thoughts about the win?

RVD: My thoughts? Well my thoughts would have to be that it's a huge win on mine and Sabu's half, and I can only hope that we both make our way to the top.

Interviewer: What if you both have to face each other in the finals?

RVD: That would be an honor, 2 ecw originals fighting to become the first ECW world Champion, I cant even begin to tell you how great that would be, I have nothing but respect for Sabu, but if we fought in that ring for the title, I would give him my all! I would do nothing to give up that title.

Interviewer: Thanks Rob, there you have folks, Mr. Tuesday night, Rob Van Dam!

*Commercial Break*

Match 3: Second round of the qualifier
Sabu Vs Mike Knox

Knox and sabu lock up. Sabu is over-powered by Knox and is thrown in the corner. Knox runs over toward Sabu and attempts a huge close line, but sabu jumps out of the way and Knox goes face first into the turnbuckle! sabu than jumps off the second rope and does a springboard DDT and nails it. He than runs to the ropes, jumps of the second rope and does a back flip. He than makes the cover...1...2.. Kick out. Knox gets up and pokes Sabu in the eyes and throws him out of the ring!

He than goes outside of the ring and throws Sabu into the steel pole! Sabu is down, and he looks hurt! Knox puts Sabu back in the ring and makes the cover....1...2.. kickout! Knox picks up sabu, attempts a power bomb, but as he has him on his shoulders, Sabu starts to punch him in the face and uses all his weight to throw him down and make a cover...1..2.. Knox throws him.

Knox than close lines sabu and picks him up and sets him up on the top turnbuckle! Sabu punches him as Knox attempts a superplex! The Ref is too busy and grabs hold of Knox. Out of nowhere 2 men wearing security gear, (Wearing Swat helments as well) Come in and start to wack Sabu with there Night sticks!.

Now Knox still having the ref distracted, Sabu falls off of the top turnbuckle and the Security guards run out of the arena. * the crowd is furious and chants, you F'ed up you F'ed up* Knox than runs over to Sabu and makes the cover...1...2..3 !

Winner and advancer to the ECW world title tournament: Mike Knox

*Commercial Break*

Styles: What the hell was that?? Screwing Sabu out of his ECW world title shot
Tazz: I have no clue Joey, some bad stuff is going down! And I don’t want to be a part of it!

Match 4

C.M Punk Vs???

Punk comes in and the crowd goes crazy. Punk waits in the ring to see who his opponent will be. '' OOooooh Chavo!* Chavo comes out holding a mic.

Chavo: C.M punk... well well, well. The debut that everyone was so exicted about! Honestly, who cares about this piece of trash! I'm a Guererro and Guererro's dont lose! So I got a deal for you Punk, why don’t we make this interesting and make this a ECW world title qualifier match!... (Punk Nods)

Chavo comes in and the match starts. Punk and Chavo stare at each other. The crowd goes wild *CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk*
Punks looks at the crowd and Chavo goes right after him. He starts pounding Punk, and Punk falls down. Chavo starts kicking Punk in the chest. The ref graves Chavo, But Chavo goes back on the attack. Punk kicks chavo across the face and chavo falls back. Punk than gets up and does a drop kick to Chavo. Chavo falls down and jumps out of the ring to take a breather. *Commercial Break*

We come back to see Punk running from rope to rope and doing a drop kick right on Chavo's neck. 1...2... kickout! Chavo gets up and Punk does a suplex to Chavo. He than gets out on the outside ring and sets up for a springboard closeline. He goes for it as Chavo gets up, Chavo quickly realizes it and gets to one knee and Punk lands on that knee. Chavo than goes for the cover...1..2.. kickout. Chavo quickly goes for a boston crab and locks it in. Punk's back is hurt really put the pressure on it.

Punk tries to get to the rope, but Chavo is holding him back. *CM Punk, CM Punk* is all you hear from the crowd, who is furious about Punk being beaten by chavo. Punk finally gets the bottom rope and chavo has to break the hold. Chavo starts kicking Chavo and putting his hands to the crowd, taunting them. Punk is standing right behind him and kicks him right upside his face. Punk than goes to the top rope, Chavo gets up and Punk jumps and does a cross-body and nails it...1...2.. kick out. *Commercial*

We come back to see Punk setting Chavo up. He does the slaps to the face and kicks him, chavo flees to the turnbuckle! Than punk does the big knee and goes for the bull dog. But Chavo counters it and nails him right on his heel of his leg. He than goes to the top rope and goes for a back -body drop and nails it. He waits for Punk to get up, he slaps him and locks in the 3 amigos.1...2...3 he gets them all in! He than goes to the top rope and attempts a frog splash.

He misses it! Punk sets up the GTS! He nails it. Chavo is lifeless on the ground and punk locks in the anaconda vice... Chavo taps out

Winner: C.M. Punk

*Commercial Break*

*We come back to see a video package of Tommy Dreamer, it shows him being an ECW original and him being in his hometown.*

The Main Event
Tommy Dreamer Vs Rene' Dupree

The crowd is going nuts! *Dreamer, Dreamer, Welcome back, ECW, ECW* Dreamer and Rene' lock up. Dreamer throws Rene' down to the ground. Rene' gets up and Tommy starts throwing punches at his face. René' falls down again and Tommy yells.... ''E...C...W!!!!!!'' The crowd is going crazy. Tommy goes for Rene', Rene' grabs his pants and throws him out of the ring. He than prances around and taunts him.

*Commercial Break*

We come back to see Rene' locking Tommy up in the Sleeper hold. Tommy looks like he's going to pass out! The ref raises his hand...1...2. Tommy puts his hand up and gets his energy! *ECW, ECW* Tommy gets up and starts hitting him in the stomach. Rene goes down. Tommy throws him to the rope, Rene' attempts a close-line, misses and to get a close- line from Tommy himself. Tommy than sets him up , he grabs him by his legs, puts him on the top turnbuckle, and chants... (E...C...W!) And drop kicks him right in the face. Rene' is out and Tommy makes the cover...1...2.. Kick out! Rene' gets up and Tommy does multiple shots to his face..Once...twice...three times....four times... five times.... Rene falls down. *Commercial break*

We come back to see Rene' counter a move from Tommy and nails him with a sitting spine buster. Making the cover at the same time...1...2.. kickout! He than stomps Tommys face and holds his boot to his neck.. the ref pulls him away! Rene' than sets him up in the middle of the ring and sets him up. He prances and Prances and goes for the knees to the face. Tommy ducks out of the way. He than does a reversed DDT and both men fall down and are out....

The ref counts...1......2.....3....4....5....6....7...8...9... Tommy gets up and sets up the Dreamer DDT, *Wait* someone’s coming out of the entrance ramp! It's Paul Heyman! Heyman comes to the ring and the crowd goes wild *Welcome back Welcome back* As he's doing this the ref is distracted and is yelling at him. Dreamer nails the Dreamer DDT and goes for the cover. The ref is distracted and can’t see him. Out of no where the 2 swat officers seen from earlier come out and pull Tommy out and start hitting him with there night sticks. Dreamer is knocked out and thrown back into the ring! The crowd chants * you sold out*, there furious. Heyman jumps off the ring and Rene' makes the cover...1...2...3.

Winner: Rene' Dupree

*End of Show*

Make sure to check out next’s weeks as RVD takes on Kevin Thorn and Balls Mahoney, in a triple threat semi-final match for the ECW world title. And also, CM punk takes on Mike Knox in the Sem-Finals for the ECW world title. And hear from Paul Heyman!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM ME

WM Sandman and Macho Libre

BP RVD

WP

AC Great show and you are improving especally with the promos. BTW The Backflip is called a moonsault.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main event

WM: Sandman vs Nacho Libre

BP: Rob Van Dam's one

AC: Nice show, I agree with Gardsjr. Your matches could still be longer but you are improving. Keep the good work

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Chavo/Punk

Worst Match: Sandman/jobber (Macho Libre)

Best Promo: RVD one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show, I only don't like is that ECW Originals lose, lol... Nice show and I agree that you're improving. I am checking out your next show and see who will advance into the Finals

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
ECW NEWS

ECW is on the rise! There have been backstage reports of ECW originals coming very soon, The Dudleys have been the most names to come up! Also, Paul Heyman is pushing Head owner Dylan to sign Shelton Benjamin to the roster, we will have futher information on this subject at a later time. Also, Dylan has decided to cut the PPV 's in Half. ''Were a cpmpany, but not fully ready to have 1 each month, were going to have a PPV every other month.''

Breaking News!
ECW has signed the following superstars

Super Crazy
Super_Crazy.jpg

Psychosis
Psychosis.jpg

Terry Funk ( His role is unknown)
Terry_Funk.jpg

CT Styles

BM: CM Punk/Chavo

WM: Jobber one

BP: RVD's

WP: None, oh maybe Macho Man or whatever

AC: Good show, I like the feud between New Breed/Originals and I can't wait to see who will win the tournament. Expect a review.

-TJ-

BM - Chavo/Punk

WM - Starting match

BP - RVD

WP - Mach Libre

AC - Good show and good improvement. Cheap Plug Check out RPW's Thrid part of Ground Zero or all three lol.

Rate - 7.8/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Offical ECW Preview:
With just 3 days until December to Dismember... challenges have been made!
The Sandman in Action!
Triple Threat semi-finals for the ECW world title!
Punk Vs Knox in the Semi- Finals for the ECW world title!
More!

The Rated R CMStar

Nice preview, I would like to see after you determine your champion a feud with Terry Funk, ending in a hardcore gimmick match. I will be reviewing