ECW: In Diesel's hand's...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So make everything shorter? I thought that was my problem before actually lol.. I try to get matches up to at least a page, and a half...

Well here's the preview for next week folks..

thECWLogo1.gif

ECW Show Two
The Phillips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia
September, 11th, 2008

Last Week on ECW the world stopped when a new ECW World Heavyweight Champion was crowned.. The face of extreme has changed to a familiar face.. That of which was "Chris "Y2J" Jericho. With a new world championship around his waist, who is ready to take on the challenge?

At the ECW Two Hour Supershow Big Show cost Kane his world championship, after chokeslamming Kane through the announcer table. Kane is not known to take things likely, and it's safe to say "The Big Red Machin" will be getting redemption on the giant. What's in store for the Big Show?

Also last week, and the "Alpha Male" of extreme Marcus Cor Von earned a shot at CM Punk, and the television championship this week. Who is coming out on top in their bout?

Former ECW Tag Team Champions MNM have issued their rematch clause against new Tag Team Champion's LAX. They will meet again for the gold, at ECW's debut Pay Per View "Blood Bash". But on ECW an MNM repersentitive, and and LAX repersentitive look to take on one another as a preview for their bout at "Blood Bash". Who is coming out on top?

Lastly, with Gregory Helms as the new Genesis Champion, he needs a contender. This week the four men who were unable to win the championship will be pairing up to take on each other for the positions in the number one contenders match at the next show. Which team will come ontop, and are the four men even able to co-exist with one, another?

For all this, and more tune into ECW on Spike! for answers!

Known Card for ECW:

Tag Team Action; Top Contenders Match
Chavo Gurrero, and Elijah Burke vs. Matt Sydal, and Shannon Moore

Number One Contenders Match for ECW World Heavyweight Championship
(To Be decided at the show)

ECW Television Championship Match
Marcus Cor Von vs. CM Punk

"Blood Bash" Tag Team Championship Match Preview
MNM Repersentivtive vs. LAX Repersentitive

Some more review's for my first show would be greatly appreciated. Will return the favor to all.. Predictions would be nice. I predict the show to be done by Saturday, at Mid night the latest. Stay Tuned folks!

$bagz

Reaction score
My Predictions and i wil review your show

Qwake

Number One Contenders Match for ECW World Heavyweight Championship
(To Be decided at the show)

Looks good, you have to many title matches and number one contenders matches on your shows imo. Its not a bad thing its just that it could get pretty stale quickly, although it is a good way to get feuds and stuff ready. Show looks good and your roster is quite good too. I wanna see Raven debut lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, I was planning on having him debut in a match on the first show but thought that the show was long enough. He's debuting later.. Thank's for the predictions everyone.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
ECW Debut show review.

BM: Genesis title match- This was just an awesome match. Great job, man
WM: N/A
BP: Punk promo- just for the fact that Punk is heel in this.
WP: N/A
AC: I commend you for getting back on the horse and writing your own show... Flair/Show/Jericho promo was good... Jericho vs. Show was pretty good, but I didn't really like the ending... "LAX storm’s off the camera doing their beaner shout’s “Blah Blah Blah”." I really wouldn't recommend using that word, it might offend some people... Nice choice to have Jericho be champ... Overall great show, a little long, but it was the debut show so it should be.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Random Wrestling Buisness New's, and Updates

- Total Nonstop Wrestling Action have released the following uperstars.
1)James Mitchell who managed former World Champion Abyss
2)Low Ki has finally parted way's with the company, after helping X-Division stars
3)The monster heel Ricky Bandera's is contract was terminated due to unknown reasons

-There have been talk about TNA releasing The former Voodoo Kin Mafia team. As they have disbanned they haven't been active on show's, and have been said to not have any storyline plans.

-On the same date as ECW's debut Pay Per View "Blood Bash", WWE talent manager's have announced a wellness policy check up for the stars. ECW talent will be checked before the event as well. Punishment for violations of the policy equal to a suspension from his/her show, and from national televison.

-WWE/ECW have agreed to drop the TV deal with Sci-Fi. Instead, ECW will be broad casted on ECW's site, and covered on WWE.com. No word on which network will be hosting ECW yet. The Sci-Fi deal has been set to be terminated officially after The Blood Bash pay per view event

- FCW star Kofi Kingston is said to have is last match against Colt Cabbana. Kofi commented saying he was happy to finally finish training but is even happier to move onto bigger things. Kingston has been schedualed to move to the ECW show immeadiatley after his last match.

- Colt Cabbana, and AFA Junior also FCW stars are said to be approaching their final day's in developmental territory. Head trainers have said that they are proud of the two, and are anxious to see them approach their dreams. No word on wheather or not they will be moving to ECW yet.

- WWE Raw star Lance Cade has been unpleased with his roles on the show, and requested a brnad change with head bookers. There's been word that they move the former world champion to either Smackdown!, or ECW to train rising stars on one of the developmental territory's. Lance hasn't commented on the rumours yet.

- Wrestling pay per view results are in!
WWE Summerslam

Triple H def. The Undertaker, and Edge via pedigree to retain WWE Championship
CM Punk def. Batista, Kane, and JBL via dq to retain World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena def. Chris Jericho via STF-U to become number one contender
Mark Henry, and Tommy Dreamer fought to a no contest in an extreme rules match
Lance Cade, and Team Priceless def. Cryme Tyme, and Kofi Kingston via lowblow, and a roll up
Jeff Hardy def. Shelton Benjamin via countout in a US title match
Big Show def. Rey Mysterio via DQ
Edge Heads def. Deuce, and Brian Kendrick to retain Tag Team titles

-TNA No Surrender
Booker T def. Aj Styles, and Kurt Angle via Scissors Kick to Angle to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
Sting def. Samoa Joe via Jack Knife from Kevin Nash to become number one contender
Christian Cage, adn Rhyno def. Team 3-D in a TLC match
Sonjay Dutt def. Jay Lethal via low blow from So Cal Val
Tomko def. Rhino via Torture Rack neck breaker
Taylor Wild def. ODB to retain Knockout Championship
Beer Money def. LAX, and MCMG to win Tag Team Championship's in a Ladder Match
Kaz def. Petey Willams via DQ for the X-Division Championship

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Show Two

ECW Show Two
Bank Atlantic Center, Atlanta, Georgia
September, 9th, 2008​

An image remembering September 11th, six years ago is shown to start the show. A text sending regards to all the family’s, and loved ones of those who passed, on that fatal day. We go to a video package of last week’s event’s, as it closes with Chris Jericho posing with the title. We go to the introduction video, as usual, and it closes with the ECW logo.

PYRO!
PYRO!
PYRO!

Pyro lights up the Bank Atlantic Center as “Bodies” fills the arena as the Atlanta residents go crazy cheering ECW. We go to ringside as Tazz, and Joey Styles greet us as usual.

Joey Styles: “Welcome ladies, and gentlemen to our second showing of ECW! I’m Joey Styles, and alongside me, my partner, and close friend Tazz.”

Tazz: “Yeah, thanks Joey, sorry I don’t feel the same for you. Well thanks for tuning into our second episode of ECW folks. What a night we have for you guys at home!”

Joey Styles: “Yes, indeed the aftermath of the first ever two hour show starts..”

Tazz
: “Actually, it already started you idiot.”

Joey Styles: “You know what shut up ok Tazz.”

Tazz:
“Ha you big baby. Did I hurt your feelings?”

Joey Styles:
“No Tazz. Your face hurts my eyes sadly.”

Tazz: “Ahah, well just do your job before I get Ric Flair to dress you up like a ballerina again. Ha-ha.”

Joey Styles:
“Well its time for our first event of the night! As us here at ECW give the action right away!”

Tazz: “Yes sir, and it’s a tag team match consisting of all the losers from last weeks Elimination Gauntlet match! Where Gregory Helms came out on top after playing his cards right and capitalizing.”

Joey Styles:
“In other words he cheated to win the title. He made an unofficial count, as he was NOT the ref. He also, hid backstage like a scared baby.”

Tazz: “You would’ve done the same ok Joey. What do you know?”

Joey Styles: “I know that Elijah Burke had that won last week!”

Tazz: “If he had it he must of dropped it, and Helms picked it up.”

Joey Styles: “Actually it was stolen.”

“Mr. Seventh Rib” plays as Matt Sydal comes out with a microphone in hand. He walks down the entrance way, as the crowd pops the high flying extremist. Matt Sydal walks up the steps, and hops over the top rope, and into the ring. He begins on the microphone. He attempts to speak but the crowds loud cheers cut him off.

Matt Sydal: “Hailing from Missouri, it’s the best wrestler alive! Matt Sydal!”

The crowd pops Sydal.

Matt Sydal: “I am the best ECW has to offer. I proved that after I almost succeeded in capturing the ECW Genesis championship.”

The crowd reply’s with a “what”.

Matt Sydal:
“You heard me damnit. I had that match!”

The crowd yells “what” once again.

Matt Sydal: “But I was screwed, I wasn’t even officially pinned. No referee made the one, two, three! I was basically the last man in the match. But no that coward Helms dressed up as usual, but this time as a ref.”

The crowd; “what”

Matt Sydal: “I am mister seventh rib! I am paranormal, as no one can do the things I do. You guys are looking at ECW’s freak! Well actually that’s that Moore kid. But besides him, I am the guy who can do things no one can do! I can take you down, and.. Well air Bourne. Ha-ha. And tonight when I team with my partner, and we win the right for the number one contenders match next week. I will beat my partner. Then, I will beat Helms at Blood Bash. And fulfill the first part of my destiny. See I-”

Voice: “What the heck are you talking about Sydal?”

Elijah Burke comes out from the curtain, with his cap, and vest on ready for action. He has a mic in hand and continues.

Elijah Burke:
“Look pal, if anyone had that won. It was me. Are you blind? Even if it wasn’t official, I showed how powerful the Elijah Experience can be, and I had both your shoulders down one… Two… Three…”

Matt Sydal: “No see, Matt Sydal is always aware of his surroundings its called ring awareness mister Burke. I knew it wasn’t a real referee. If it was I would’ve kicked out, now wouldn’t I have?”

Elijah Burke: “I highly doubt it Mathew. Let me ask you a serious question. Are you yourself a little air born? If you know what I mean?”

Elijah drops the microphone, and starts down the ramp. He is now ringside, as Sydal awaits him. Burke takes off his vest, and his cap, and hands it to the staff members. Sydal taunts him a little more inside, before starting to the opposite ropes of Elijah. Sydal rebounds off the ropes, and runs in Elijah’s direction. He looks for a dive through the ropes. But Elijah leaps onto the apron, and get’s his knee up, as Sydal runs straight into it. Sydal holds his forehead in pain, as Elijah climbs the turnbuckle. Elijah measures Sydal as “I’ll Do Anything” hit’s. Elijah looks towards the curtain as Moore comes out running towards the ring. He slides in, and Elijah who got off the turnbuckle, begin exchanging blows. Shannon ducks a big upper cut, as Moore hit’s several shots to the gut. Moore runs past Burke, looking to go for the ropes. Burke turns for Moore, but Moore who hadn’t move behind Burke hit’s his own variation of the Pele Kick. (It was done sideway’s, rather than vertically like Styles) Burke snaps back to the mat, as Moore gets up taunting for more. Sydal who is already up, hits drop kick to the back of Moore sending Moore stumbling into the second rope in guillotine position. Sydal runs at the ropes, and leaps over hitting a big leg drop driving Shannon’s neck into the second rope. Moore bounces off the second rope, and to the floor. “Oooh” hit’s as Chavo Gurrero comes out running to the ring. He takes off his bandanna in the process, and immediately climbs the turnbuckle. Chavo stands on the top rope, and shakes taunting for the frog splash. He goes for it, but Sydal who was on the apron pulled the ropes down, knocking Chavo off the turnbuckle.

Joey Styles: “Well this action is getting out of hand, hopefully this is sorted out when we get back from a add break folks.”

Add Break

Joey Styles: “Welcome back folks, as we finally got things in order here as our referee came out and got all four men in order.”

Tazz: “Yeah things were looking crazy for a second Joey. Here’s what happened while the folks at home were gone.”

Replay: Sydal hit’s Chavo with a tornado DDT off the top rope. Elijah German suplexed Sydal across the ring. Moore hit Elijah with a big Enziguri, knocking Elijah out. Chavo Gurrero hit a big cross body on Shannon Moore. The ref ran down, and stopped the fighting, and got the four men to pair up into teams of two. Moore sided with Sydal, as Elijah sided with Chavo.

Joey Styles: “So here’s the deal it’s a match consisting of the four men who failed to win the extreme rules gauntlet. They paired up into teams, and the winning team goes onto face each other next week for the position to face Gregory Helms for the Genesis championship at Blood Bash.”

Tazz: “The thing is the team has to co-exist right now which will be hard considering they will have to face each other next week, and the brawl that just finished up didn’t help either.”

Joey Styles: “Agree Tazz, this will certainly be an interesting match.”

Match One
Tag Team Top Contenders Match
Matt Sydal, and Shannon Moore vs. Elijah Burke, and Chavo Gurrero​

The match starts up with both teams in the ring conversing on who goes in first. Elijah will represent his team first, as will Moore. The two begin circling the ring a bit, as Elijah teases his first move several times. Elijah, and Moore lock up in a elbow, collar tie, with Burke gaining control right away. Moore rolls away from the hold, before it gets bad. Moore goes in this time for the lock up, as Burke goes at him for the lock up, Moore slides behind Moore, and hits several forearms to the back. Elijah teeters forward before Shannon kicks him in the rear end, knocking Elijah into the ropes. Elijah is leaning on his right arm, which is on the rope. Shannon goes for a clothesline, outside until Elijah reveals he was playing possum, and hit a knee to the gut. Elijah grabs Shannon by his hair, and arm tosses him down, and mounts Shannon. Elijah begins pummeling him with huge left’s, and rights showing how impressive his boxing resume really is. Elijah yells “come on punk”, and picks Shannon up by the head before knocking him down with a big right. Matt Sydal gets in the ring to stop it but the ref gets him back telling him to go back on the apron. While the ref is distracted Chavo runs in, and walks over to Elijah. Elijah holds Moore down by the arms, and Chavo hit’s a big stomp to the face. Sydal points at what’s going as Chavo runs back to the corner. The ref turns and warns both men. Chavo, and Elijah both raise their hands as if they don’t have a clue what he is talking about. Elijah dismounts Moore, and gets up. He gets into the empty corner, and stomps hard on the mat. Moore slowly gets back to his feet facing away from Moore, and into the opposite corner. Elijah points at Sydal, and runs to Shannon. He hit’s the two knees to the back before driving Moore face first into the corner, nailing his Elijah Express. Elijah pulls Moore down, and makes the cover. 1.………2.……. Moore gets his foot on the rope, as the ref approached three. Elijah gets up, and walks over to Chavo. He tags him in, and Chavo immediately climbs the turnbuckle. He shivers, and shakes before leaping through the air. He goes for the frogsplash, but Moore pulled himself out the ring, having Chavo eat the mat hard. Chavo holds his face in pain, as Moore holds the back of his head in pain near the barricade. Sydal attempts to capitalize on Chavo, but the ref catches him in the act. The ref threatens Sydal, as Elijah drops to the floor outside. He stalks Shannon from behind. Shannon turns, and Elijah runs at Moore for a clothesline. Moore counters, and hit’s an atomic drop on Elijah. Elijah holds his gut in pain, as Moore hit’s a spinning round house knocking Elijah into the barricade. Moore slides back in, and rolls onto Chavo. 1.…..2.…. Gurrero kicks out. Moore sits up on his knee’s arguing with the ref, before making another pin attempt. 1.… Gurrero rolls backwards and get’s a small package locked in. 1.……..2.….. Moore kicks out the package. Chavo gets up, and awaits Moore to get up. Moore gets to his feet, and turns to a barrage of random lefts and rights from Gurrero. Moore attempts to block some, but before he can Gurrero kicks him in the gut. Gurrero whips Moore into the turnbuckle hard. Moore leaps into the air, hand standing off the tope ropes, and landing on the apron countering the whip. Chavo attempts to knock Gurrero off, but Shannon delivers a well placed toe kick to the mid section. Chavo bends down holding his gut in pain, as Moore spring boards off the top rope, and hit’s a nice face buster on Chavo. Moore bounces back up, and stumbles towards Sydal holding his ribs as if he landed wrong. He tags Sydal in, as the crowd erupts with a pop.

Tazz: “Mr. Seventh Rib himself, Matt Sydal is now in this.”

Matt Sydal immediately gets ran at by Elijah. Sydal ducks a clothesline, and transitions into a sleeper hold but pulls Elijah down. Sydal turns to see Chavo down turning in pain. Sydal stomps on Chavo for a bit before seeing Burke back up. Burke is arguing with the ref. After arguing enough Burke turns into a big heel kick by Sydal taking him down. Sydal gets up and taunts Burke from his feet. Sydal takes position in the empty corner as Chavo begins to get up via the ropes. Sydal runs at Chavo with his head low. Sydal clips Chavo in the back of the knee, and rolls him up by using the tights as leverage. Sydal keeps his face quota, and lets go of the tights once he has Chavo up, an places his weight on Chavo’s rear end. 1.……2.…… Chavo kicks out of the roll up surprisingly. Matt Sydal gets back up, and begins hyping up the crowd. Chavo Gurrero gets up, and Matt Sydal hits several kicks to the ribs. Chavo over sells each one, and the match slows a bit. Matt Sydal is now in full control, as he clobbers Chavo to his knees with a huge double forearm. Matt Sydal points at himself telling Chavo he is the best. Sydal backs up off Chavo as Gurrero crawls over to Elijah.
Chavo Gurrero gets the tag to Burke, as Matt runs at Burke for a shoulder block. Elijah dodges the shoulder block, and Sydal lands in the turnbuckle uncomfortably. Elijah turns to Sydal, who is on his back at the corner. Elijah grabs the second rope with both arms, and begins thrusting his shoulder into Sydal’s midsection. Elijah continues this for about three more thrusts. Eventually Elijah back out the corner, and grabs Sydal by the head. Elijah locks in a headlock with his right arm, and starts getting some shots at the back of Sydal’s head with his left. Eventually Elijah let’s go, and sticks his arm out signaling for a finish. He locks his arm behind Sydal, and gets the leg around Sydal’s, as he slightly forward, then drops back! He nails the Elijah Experience as the crowd doesn’t know whether to cheer for Burke, or Sydal. Elijah crawls over Sydal, and turns on his back slowly. 1.……2.….. Shannon dives on Burke, and breaks up the pin. Burke looks up at Moore, as Moore flees back to the corner. Elijah chases Moore, but Moore climbs out the ring. Elijah taunted Moore, and turned into Matt Sydal who is on his flimsy legs.
Elijah runs to the ropes, and goes for the big forearm. Sydal beat Elijah to the punch and gets his elbow up. Sydal pops Elijah in the face with his elbow, as Sydal starts hitting some quick punches on Elijah, mostly with his left. Elijah goes to clobber Matt when he get’s the chance, but Sydal grabs Elijah’s arm, and hit’s a well placed arm drag. Elijah gets back up, and gets taken down once again with an arm drag. For a third time Elijah gets up, and Matt goes foe the third arm drag, but Elijah grounds himself, and Matt can’t life Elijah. Elijah grabs Matt’s arm, and flips Matt on his rear end with an arm flip. Elijah holds his back in pain, as he walks over to Chavo. As he is about to make the count he turns, and delivers a swift, and low kick to Sydal knocking Sydal on his back. Elijah picks up Sydal, and throws him into the turnbuckle. Elijah leap’s, and hit’s a big stinger splash. He makes the tag to Chavo, as he gets Sydal in a front body, and arm lock. Chavo sets up behind Elijah sticks his knee out. Elijah goes for a vertical suplex, but instead Sydal hit’s some closed palm fists to the ribs to stay a foot. He gets out the lock, and kicks Elijah in the face. Elijah trips over Chavo, and Sydal punt kicks Chavo in the face. Now with both men down Sydal pulls himself up on the top rope, and measures his opponents. He leaps into the air, and nails the shooting star press! The crowd goes wild as “Shooting Star” chants begin starting up. Shannon starts getting the crowd wild as he starts clapping nonstop. After a good minute, Sydal gets conscious, and slowly makes his way to Chavo. He takes Elijah off Chavo, and gets across Chavo. 1.……2.……Chavo has his foot on the ropes! The crowd boo’s Chavo. Sydal gets up, with his eyes literally popping out his head. Matt Sydal grabs his hair, and begins calling the ref an idiot. He drag’s Chavo away, and covers him once again. 1.………..2.…… This time Elijah pulls Sydal off Chavo breaking up the count. Moore gets in the ring, and runs to the corner where Burke is resting. Moore spears the hell out of Burke, and hit’s a gut kick to cap off the attack. Moore grabs Elijah by the root of Burke’s braids. Moore throws Elijah through the ropes, and climbs outside. Outside Shannon stomps on “The future” a bit, and eventually tosses Elijah into the steel steps. The team of Moore, and Sydal slow things down to catch a breather as they nail a few stomps, to keep their opponent down. “It’s Time” hit’s as Genesis champion “The Nightmare” Gregory Helms comes out with his Genesis championship around his waist.

Joey Styles: “The Genesis champion out here-wonder what his intentions are.”

He eyeballs his potential opponents before getting close to the action. Sydal looks at Helms from the ring, and climbs the turnbuckle calling Helms down. Chavo Gurrero takes this time to rest, as he slowly gets back to his feet, while Sydal is calling down the champion. Sydal calls Helms several words, and hops down into a big toe kick from Chavo. Chavo grabs Sydal, and looks for a strong Irish whip, but instead trips Sydal on his face. Sydal gets out on the apron, and thanks’ Gregory from the second turnbuckle, as he thinks he’s sealed the deal. Chavo gets up on the top rope, and measures Sydal whom is on his back for a quick second. Chavo is about to leap for the splash, but Moore pulls Chavo’s foot down. Chavo lands crotch first, and Sydal gets up, and brings Gurrero down. He grabs Chavo by the head, and hit’s a under-hook driver! Chavo sell’s its lethalness very well.
Tazz: “Oh man did you see that!? I heard that’s Sydal’s new move is called the Head Banger!”

Joey Styles: “Well that maneuver was lethal without a doubt. For those who didn’t see the under-hook driver here’s a replay.”

A replay is shown as we return to action. Now ringside Elijah is on top beating on a down Moore. Matt hurries, and climbs the turnbuckle he hit’s a second Shooting Star Press, as the crowd goes wild. Elijah goes in to stop an obvious pin attempt, but as Elijah slides in, Moore pulls Elijah back by the leg. Sydal hooks Chavo’s leg, and counts each number with his hand. 1.…2.…..3.…..

Winners: Matt Sydal, and Shannon Moore​

Tazz: “Great performance from the one and only Genesis division.”

Joey Styles: “ECW’s one and only Genesis division. Well next week it will be Shannon Moore versus Matt Sydal in the number ones contender match for the Genesis championship.”

Tazz: “Yeah, I wonder how Gregory Helms feels about this. He just saw how bad Matt Sydal want’s it, and just like his theme song Shannon Moore will don anything for gold.”

The ref raises Moore’s, and Matt’s hands, as the two celebrate their win. Shannon calls Helms out from the ropes, and taunts him doing the original “Three Count” sign with his hand. Helms show’s know mood in his face, as he chew’s on his gum. He backs up the ramp, but doesn’t take his eyes off the ring. Matt Sydal gets closer to Shannon, and taps him in the back. He extends his arm showing good sportsmanship for his future opponent. Matt smiles, as he kicks Shannon in the gut, and grabs the arm Shannon shook Matt’s hand with. Matt tucks Shannon between his legs and grabs an arm. He hit’s the Head Banger once again, as the crowd begins turning from cheer’s, to chorus’s of boo’s. Matt gets up, and flexes his arms at the turnbuckle, and points at Gregory Helms showing how bad he wants the title. Sydal hops down, and grabs several chairs. Gregory moves towards the ring, as Elijah leaves ringside frustrated. Matt slides the two chairs in, and rolls in the ring. He puts Shannon’s head on one chair, while picking up the other. He points the chair at Helms, and laughs. He raises the chair, and slams it on Moore’s head. He does so two more times. He raises the chair upside down is about to go for a lethal shot. As he raises the chair, Elijah runs out the curtain, and slides in the ring shoving Chavo, and Helms to the side. Elijah grabs the chair, and turns Matt around. He kicks Sydal in the midsection, and whips Sydal to the ropes. Instead, of rebounding back, Helms, and Chavo grabs Sydal by the legs and drag Sydal outside. 3 Count begin stomping on him. Elijah looks on as he climbs the turnbuckle. He leaps through the air, and hit’s a huge cross body on Chavo, and Helms knocking them down. Burke gets up, and starts up the ramp as we go back ringside to Tazz, and Joey Styles.

Tazz: “Oh man Joey. Did you see that? Is Burke turning a new leaf?”

Joey Styles: “I’m not sure Tazz, but he did save Moore from the brutal attack at the hands of Matt Sydal. What was that all about Tazz?”

Tazz: “I guess Matt was making his match next week easier. I’m not going to lie, that attack looked pretty brutal. Man even with me in my prime that would’ve phased me. But only phase me, you know I am the ECW original extremist Tazz.”

Joey Styles: “Ha ok Tazz.. Well I’m still curious as to what’s going on here. This show is turning out to be one strange ride.”

Tazz: “Well Joey right now we have cameras backstage by former ECW Tag Team Champions John Morrison, and The Miz with their new pal, and body guard. Chris Harris.”

Joey Styles: “Lets see what exactly is up with MNM..”

We go backstage to see John Morrison in his jacket, jeans, and shades, with the Miz next to him talking about something. Chris Harris stands over them both walking with a serious expression. Miz’s voice is now being heard.

The Miz: “I’m telling you man! We need one!”

John Morrison: “For what Michael? We have big muscle why would we need arm candy to?”

The Miz: “Because those jerk’s beat us last week.”

John Morrison: “That was a fluke Mike. Not because we didn’t have a brainless chick with us. We have brain, muscle, and potential here with Christopher don’t we pal?”

Chris Harris: “Yes sir.”

John Morrison: “See?”

The Miz: “Dude! Listen man, I’m telling you give one of you’re a-Lister chicks a call we will be handed those belts back, and it wouldn’t kill to hear some yay’s when we come out. And with you Johnny it’s a long way from the curtain to the ring.”

John Morrison: “Look Mike I’ll see. LAX beat us last week by luck.”

The Miz: “I know bro.”

John Morrison: “Then, Mike? Is your hat sucking your brain cell’s? Is it on too tight? I think your seriously becoming a brainless moron. I’ve dealt with plenty of those in the past, and your not one. So don’t start becoming one.”

The Miz: “Man.. Where the hells Melina at? What’s her number Johnny?”

John Morrison: “I said no Mike!”

We go back to ringside with Tazz, and Joey Styles.

Tazz: “Ha-ha looks like MNM is having some chick trouble eh?”

Joey Styles: “Yes it seems like they do.”

Tazz: “Kind of like you Joey.”

Joey Styles: “Not funny Tazz.”

Tazz: “Ha sorry you just walked right into that one man.”

Joey Styles: “Well fortunately for you guys we are going to a quick add break. Now you don’t have to listen to Tazz’s annoying voice. Don’t touch the remote we will be back shortly!”

Add Break

Tazz: “Welcome back folks!”

Joey Styles: “Well while you were gone we got word a huge announcement regarding our main event tonight.”

Tazz: “Yah you want to tell them it Joey?”

Joey Styles: “Yes, well tonight it will be a fatal four way for the number one contenders position of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.”

Tazz: “Aw, man that sounds good Joey! Known participant’s?”

Joey Styles: “Yes actually. The match is going to be between Shelton Benjamin “ECW’s Golden Standard”, The Sandman who made his return last week, “The Big Red Machine” Kane, and another opponent that was originally scheduled to be The Big Show, but due to Big Show’s actions last week. GM Ric Flair has removed him of the match as punishment. What Big Show will do is beyond me.”

Tazz: “Well Big Show or not that match sounds awesome, and under triple threat rules that means no dq! Man extreme just doesn’t stop here eh?”

Joey Styles: “Guess not but here’s an interesting topic tonight. What will Kane have to say about Big Show costing him the world heavyweight championship last week?”

Tazz: “I’m not sure Joey, but Kane hasn’t been known to talk much. More of an action guy if you ask me.”

Joey Styles: “You think Tazz? Well in other words, tonight CM Punk has his debut match, and it is for the ECW television championship.”

Tazz: “Yeah, last week “The Pounce”, “The Alpha Male” Marcus Cor Von beat Shelton Benjamin in an extreme rules match to get a shot at Punk.”

Joey Styles: “Ironically enough, now Punk has to face a man he’s faced before, but not as much as Benjamin. I only recall Punk, and Cor Von encountering once in the past, as CM Punk has faced Benjamin all over the place.”

Tazz: “Well Punk’s a smart kid, I think he can take Cor Von. With the drive to keep his title, I think Punk will retain here tonight.”

Joey Styles: “Well that’s another match to look forward too tonight.”

Tazz: “Aw, man I can’t wait for that.”

Joey Styles: “Also, tonight we have part one of our preview for the first official match for ECW’s first ever pay per view event “Blood Bash”. It is the ECW Tag Team Championship match Morrison, and Miz versus LAX, Homicide, and Hernandez. Tonight it will be Hernandez versus a representative of MNM.”

Tazz: “What? Whoa, Tag Team Championship match at “Blood Bash”. Sounds good.”

“Crank It Up” hit’s as a random shot of pyro sets off. Big Show comes out, and makes his way down to the ring. He climbs in as the crowd boo’s him. Big Show does his hand taunt on two sides of the ring, and calls for a microphone. Staff members give him a microphone as Big Show looks frustrated.

Tazz: “Big Show out now, maybe to talk on his removing of the main event.”

Big Show: “Ok.. Well I’m out here for one damn reason. Ric Flair get your ass out here. You need to explain exactly why I’m out the main event.”

Crowd boo’s.

Big Show: “Come on Ricky get out here. I’m waiting, what’s wrong?”

Crowd boo’s as still no one comes out.

Big Show:
“Alright Ric. I’m giving you ‘til the count of three to come out here. If not I will go back there to take you down here myself.”

The crowd starts booing Big Show, as Big Show starts counting.

Big Show: “One………”

No one is out yet.

Big Show:
“Two…”

Still no one is out yet.

Big Show:
“That’s it Three… I’m coming ‘Natich.”

Big Show drops the microphone, and starts walking outside the ring. As he is climbing out the ring, Ric Flairs voice is heard.

Ric Flair: “Paul you sorry, big son of a gun. “The Nature Boy” don’t answer to anyone boy. Now you complaining on why you ‘aint in the main event. Well big boy, I told you last week to not mess with the main event. But you, and your big ass decided to interfere in the match, injure security, and put Kane through a table. Now I aint gonna suspend you. I’m a do worse. Kane’s busy tonight but next week it’s Kane versus Big Show. That’s right “The Big Red Machine” gonna get his hands on you bud. But tonight, my boy had caught beef with you last week. Now this week he want’s a match. A match against you, and god damnit I’m going to give it to him. Tonight- Right now! The Big Show taking on ECW head of security Matt “The Man” Morgan!”

Big Show calls Morgan down, and show’s he wants some. Morgan’s theme hits as the close to seven footer Matt Morgan comes out in trunks. He opens his arms, and flex’s his muscles, before pointing at Big Show. Morgan walks down. Morgan slides in, and punches start to fly immediately. Big Show grabs Morgan by the hair, and whips him to the ropes. Morgan rebounds back, and goes for a big boot. He connects, and hits Show in the chest. Show teeters back, as Matt starts hitting some fast shots to Show. Morgan goes for strong Irish whip. Big Show counters with a Irish whip of his own, but Morgan holds onto Show, and hit’s a kick to the mid section. The ref runs down, and rings the bell.

Match Two
Singles
Big Show vs. Matt Morgan;​

Morgan once again has Show on the ropes. Morgan hits several forearms to keep Show back. Morgan runs back to the ropes, and bounces back. He lunges his arm, at Show, and clotheslines Show outside! The crowd goes wild as Morgan jumps in the air, and starts beating his chest. The crowd gives a small reaction for the OVW star. Big Show is about side holding his head, as he seems out of his game. Big Show walks over to the steps, and climbs in again. Matt is in a corner jogging in place taunting Big Show. Big Show calls him over as both men go to the center of the ring and lock up. Morgan gets out the lock up, and goes for a forearm to Show’s arm. Show reply’s with a jab to the face. The two trade blows, until Show catches a forearm, and tosses Moran to the ropes. Morgan comes back, and runs into a big boot. Big Show tells Morgan he’s a rookie, as Show steps on Morgan putting all of his weight on Morgan’s chest. Big Show grabs the ropes for better leverage as the ref counts Show down. 1.…2.….3..4.. Show steps off, and picks up Morgan by the hair. Show picks up Morgan for a Gorilla Press Slam. Show walks over to the ropes, and goes to toss Morgan outside. Morgan wiggles off Show, and lands on his feet behind Show. Show turns into a knee, and Morgan locks in a front face lock. He walks over to the center of the ring, and tries to life Show up. The crowd starts growing louder, and louder to see if Morgan pulls it off. Morgan struggles a bit. He eventually lets one arm go, and goes for a modified spinning neck breaker. He hit’s it, and covers Show. 1.…. Show gets a shoulder up. Morgan jumps up, and Big Show sits up. Morgan stalks Show from behind. Show makes it back to his feet, as Show turns Morgan ran for a shoulder block, but Big Show caught him with his arm, slapping his hand around Morgan’s neck. Big Show does the cut throat taunt, as he lifts Morgan up for the devastating chokeslam. Morgan miraculously got out of the hold in mid air, and landed on his feet. Morgan hit’s a big elbow to the back, and throws Show into the corner. Show hit’s the corner hard, and stumbles towards Morgan. Morgan hit’s a face-knee smash with his knee before tossing Show back into the corner. Morgan hit’s a shoulder thrust into Show’s mid section for good measure. Morgan gets Show sitting on the top rope as Morgan braces himself for the next maneuver. Due to his sheer size Morgan locks in the front-face lock, on Show without climbing the ropes. He extends his arm out, and goes for the dead level! The crowd goes wild, as Morgan has hoisted up the giant. He teeters a bit, but out of no where Show collapses down, and lands on Matt Morgan! Big Show lands in a cover. 1.……….2.……… NO! Morgan somehow managed to get his leg on the rope. Big Show gets up, and threatens the ref. He slaps hand around the ref’s neck, as he preps up for the chokeslam. Instead, Show see’s Morgan running at him from the side. Big Show throws the ref away, and Morgan hit’s a shoulder block. Morgan grabs Show by the head, and throws Show to the ropes once more. Morgan does some fancy foot work before catching Show with a cross body. Morgan hooks Shows leg. 1.……2.…… Show kicks out yet again. Morgan gets up on his knee’s, and hit’s a few elbows on Big Shows chest. Morgan gets up, and yells a bit at Big Show telling him to give up already. Morgan begins getting cocky as he mocks Show. Big Show sits up, and as Morgan turns Show is already up on his feet. Big Show grabs Morgan and hits some head butts, and a few forearms to the back. Big Show grabs Morgan, and goes for a body slam. As show lifts Morgan up in the air, Morgan bounces off, and lands behind Show. Morgan runs to the ropes, and rebounds back nailing a nice big boot right to the skull of show. Morgan hit’s about two kicks to the mid section before hoisting Show onto his shoulders. The crowd pops once again, as Matt looks to repeat history. He hit’s a cyclone, or a F-5 dropping the Big Show onto the mat. The crowd goes wild as Matt drops to his knees and covers Show. 1.……2.…… Big Show shows his resilience, and kicks out. The crowd boos as Matt Morgan gets up in not the best mood. He argues with the ref, and pushes him into the corner. Big Show gets up, and stalks Morgan from behind. Morgan is still bothering the ref at the corner. Until, Morgan turns for Show, and is met with Show running at him. Big clotheslines Morgan into the corner sandwiching the ref along too. Big Show grabs Morgan, and wraps his arm around Matt’s neck. He lifts Matt in the air, and connects with a thunderous showstopper. The crowd goes crazy, as Big Show covers Morgan without a conscious ref. Just then without haste “Slow Chemical” plays to the huge pyro blast which introduces the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion. Kane comes out, running as fast as he can to the ring. Big Show nods his head in shock, as Show goes for a clothesline from the get. Kane ducks it, and starts hitting several combo’s of jab’s, and upper cuts. Kane grabs Show by the arm, and whips him into the ropes. Big Show comes back, and lands into a shoulder from Kane. Kane follows up with a kick to the mid section. Kane doesn’t give a minute of rest to Paul, as he hoists him up onto his shoulder. Kane positions Big Show, and hit’s the Brimstone Pile Driver!

Tazz: “Whoa! Did you see that!”

The crowd goes crazy, as Kane drags Morgan over Show. After a few seconds the ref gets conscious, and makes the count. 1.…..2.….3.…

Winner: Matt Morgan​

Morgan is helped up by the ref, as he beats his chest. Morgan climbs outside, as Big Show gets up via the ropes. Big Show is barely conscious, as he holds his head, while looking up the ramp at Kane. Kane doesn’t snicker, but show’s his dark facial gesture. The Crowd starts up a “Kane and Big Show” chant. Showing they want the match to happen.

Joey Styles: “Well the army known as Kane has just shot back at the rival army Big Show.”

Tazz: “Yah because these two monsters are like army’s! This war is going to be intense. Whoa, I can’t wait for these two to have a show down.”

Joey Styles: “And from the sounds of things so do these excited fans.”

Tazz: “I can’t blame them. These two are two ticking time bombs ready to blow.”

Joey Styles: “Without a doubt this feud will be one to remember here on ECW.”

Tazz: “Well folks we are going to a quick add break. Don’t go anywhere!”

Add Break​

We go backstage to the interview scene with Chris Jericho standing along side Lena Yada.

Lena Yada: “Chris Jericho.”

The crowd pops.

Chris Jericho: “Yes, my sweet lady?”

Lena Yada: “Well last week you won your second world championship since the day you became the undisputed champion. How do you feel?”

Chris Jericho: “Well Lena I feel great! I am Y2J, and over the years I associated my self with the wrong people, and did the wrong things like worrying about washed up has been’s like Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Undertaker. All those men who simply can’t face the fact that.. A true champion.. Well Chris Jericho is that. I’m not the future, I am now. And now will be a long time Lena. No one hear on ECW is going to stop me, so when you ask “how I feel”. Well I’ll tell you I feel.. Great.”

Lena Yada: “Ha-ha, so Chris tonight we have the number one contenders match for the your belt. With the winner facing you at ECW’s first ever pay per view. “Blood Bash”! The known competitors have faced you in the past. Shelton Benjamin, Kane, and The Sandman. Who do you think is coming out on top?”

Chris Jericho: “Well let’s see.. The Big Red Ass Clown known as Kane is an idiot. I’m not going to lie unlike certain wrestlers, Kane is a strong competitor, but he is an idiot. He doesn’t have what greats like me, and Bret Hart have. He doesn’t have ring awareness, he pounds, eats, craps, and sleep’s. That’s all Kane knows, and anyone can outsmart him. The Ass Clown eh I mean Sandman. Is a drunk. He isn’t athletic at all. The guy can’t even say a sentence, and even though he can be a good brawler. He isn’t winning it tonight. Shelton “The Golden Standard” Benjamin. First off, he reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. From that Halloween episode? Yeah he’s an ass clown, and the hair is stupid two. Shelton. I’ve faced him before, and the guy can do some cool stuff in the ring. But he doesn’t have what it takes to win.”

Lena Yada: “So who’s winning it tonight?”

Chris Jericho: “Good question Lena.. ME! I am Jericho. I always win. Even when I'm not in a match I still win it. I make lemons into lemonade. I desect my opponents styles, holds, that's why I'm so brilliant. And well.. Golden. I am coming out on top, and for who ever the hell wants some of the buff muffin known as Jericho. Come and get me! Because I am Jericho and I am better than you!”

Lena Yada: “Eh, ok? So Jericho w-”

Shelton Benjamin cut’s into the scene in his jacket, and shades.

Shelton Benjamin: “ECW World Champion Chris Jericho.”

Chris Jericho: “What do you want Shelton? Don’t you have some old annoying lady to attend to?”

Shelton Benjamin: “Yeah, I’m tending to her right now.”

Chris Jericho: “Hey shut your mouth nothing is old about Lena hear.”

Shelton Benjamin: “No, Lena knows I know she beautiful. Now you got what I want.”

Chris Jericho: “Good look’s?”

Shelton Benjamin: “No jackass, your title. I’m just letting you know that tonight when I pin who ever I pin one, two, three. I am taking that title at “Blood Bash”.”

Chris Jericho: “Is that so little Shelton?”

Shelton Benjamin: “You know it. Now that I’m on ECW.. There aint no stopping me now.. Ha-Ha.”

Chris Jericho, and Shelton have a face to face stare down, until a smirking Shelton walks away. Chris Jericho looks on with a distressed look. We go back ringside.

Tazz: “Whoa, things are getting heated here! ECW champ Chris Jericho feeling the hate now.”

Joey Styles: “Yes indeed, one of the cons that comes with that title belt.”

Tazz: “Well it’s worth it. So ladies, and gentlemen now we got the preview for “Blood Bash”! Time to see who’s facing who!”

Joey Styles: “Lets find out Tazz.”

“Hardcore” hit’s as Homicide, Hernandez, and Salinas come out the curtain posing. Homicide, and Hernandez make their way down to the ring as Salinas poses on the apron. Shortly after, Homicide gets on the microphone.

Homicide: “Yo MNM lets do this! Los luchadores del la ECW are here son! We got you MNM you guys can choose who goes in tonight. Dale”

“Paparazzi” hit’s as The Miz, and John Morrison walk slowly to the top of the aisle, with Chris Harris. John appears to have a microphone with him.

John Morrison: “It is LAX versus the A-Lister’s MNM. Now we want you Homicide.. To step out the ring, the representative of LAX is you Hernandez. As for the MNM representative. It’s going to be Chris Harris!”

Joey Styles:
“Can they do that! I though it was supposed to be LAX, and MNM only!”

Tazz: “It is MNM, and LAX only. Harris is apart of MNM Joey! No foul here.”

Chris Harris runs down the ramp, as the match goes underway.

Match Three
Singles
Hernandez of LAX vs. Chris Harris of MNM​

As Harris slides in he rushes Hernandez for left’s, and rights. Hernandez blocks them, and nails some lefts. Hernandez throws Harris into the ropes, and as Harris returns is met with an elbow. Hernandez picks Harris back up, and starts hitting several closed fist shots. Hernandez ducks a huge forearm, and hit’s a back suplex. Hernandez looks to put away early with a cover. 1.…2.. Harris kicks out. Hernandez gets back up, and starts stretching. Harris clips Hernandez in the back, while Hernandez had been stretching. Harris starts pounding on the back of Hernandez’s head with pummeling left’s, and rights. Harris grabs Hernandez’s head, and slams it onto the floor. Harris dismounts Hernandez’s back, and starts stomping. Hernandez slowly, but surely gets up via the turnbuckles. As Hernandez is now on both feet, but still bent down taking blows, Harris begins hitting forearms to the back. Hernandez kicks Harris in the gut, and clotheslines Harris down. Hernandez gets back up, and so does Harris. Hernandez back drops Harris, and starts taunting. Homicide is cheering Hernandez from outside. Hernandez awaits Chris, and preps up for a big shoulder block. Just then, Morrison climbs the apron, and the ref tells him to get down. Chris is up right in front of Morrison, as he turns to Hernandez. Hernandez goes for the shoulder block, but Harris dives out the way. It seems as Morrison was going to take the move, but Morrison pulled down the ropes, and Hernandez spilled outside uncomfortably. The ref, and Morrison argue as Miz get’s some cheap stomps on Hernandez. The ref sends Morrison down, and warns Miz who backed away from Hernandez. Hernandez slowly got up, as Homicide got on the apron, and yelled at the ref. The ref argues with Homicide now, as Miz, and Morrison start hitting forearms, and kicks to the back of Hernandez. Miz, and Morrison grab Hernandez and throw him into the steel steps. They back off as the ref warns them again. The ref begins counting Hernandez out. 1.….2.….3.….4.….5.….6.… Hernandez is up to his feet now. 7.…. Hernandez rolls back in the ring to be meet with huge stomps from “The Wild Cat”. Chris Harris grabs the top rope, and steps on Hernandez’s back. Hernandez actually gets on his knees lifting Harris. Hernandez grabs Harris by the tights and drops him on his back. Hernandez mounts Harris in a pin. 1.…2.….. Harris rolls out. Harris is in shock as he takes a corner. Hernandez takes the opposite corner as the two begin approaching each other. They lock up in an elbow, collar tie, as Hernandez over powers Harris, and backs him into the turnbuckle. The ref counts down Hernandez. 1.….2.…..3...4... Hernandez lets go, as Harris holds his throat gasping for air. Hernandez slaps Harris, and backs up. Harris runs at Hernandez, but Hernandez hit’s a forearm bash, and Harris stumbles back. Hernandez hits double chops to the sides of Chris’s neck, before grabbing Chris with a collar tie. He tosses Chris over head, and into the turnbuckle. The crowd cheers on Hernandez, as he starts running against the ropes for momentum. Harris gets up, and is resting at the corner. Hernandez runs for a clothesline but Harris gets his foot up, and connects in the mid section. Harris gets on the second rope, and measures Hernandez. He leaps and hit’s a flying Lou Thesz press! Harris rolls over, and hooks Hernandez’s leg. 1.……2.….. Hernandez get his shoulder up! Harris gets up on his knees, and covers again. 1.…2... No! Hernandez gets an arm up. Hernandez gets up holding the ropes, as Homicide is giving him words of charisma from behind in the mat. Chris Harris again sits up, and measures Hernandez from behind. He looks for the Cat Attack, as Hernandez turns, Chris comes running at Hernandez. Hernandez side stepped him, and sent Harris flying through the ropes. Harris crashes with Homicide! The two are down, and out as Hernandez holds his head in shock. He steps back against the opposite ropes holding his head as the ref is about to start counting Harris out. Miz creeps up onto the apron, and locks his arms with Hernandez’s as Morrison slides into the ring. Morrison gets some free shots before hitting a big heel kick across Hernandez’s chest. Miz lets go as he drops down to the mat and Morrison slides out. Hernandez is on his knees as he really felt that last kick. Harris is now up, and slides in when Homicide is selling the injury by holding his neck.

Joey Styles: “Homicide looking badly injured after the impact.”

Harris climbs the turnbuckle, and measures Hernandez. Harris leaps for the cross body but Hernandez catches him, and nods his head in a cocky expression. He hoists Harris onto his shoulders and nails the spinning power bomb! The crowd goes crazy, as Hernandez covers Harris. 1.…..2.….. NO! Harris gets a hold of the bottom rope, as the ref breaks the count. Hernandez gets up, and picks Harris up by the hair. He walks over to the center of the ring, and tucks in Harris. He hoists Harris up into the air, and nails the Border Toss! The crowd goes crazy, as Hernandez slices his throat with his thumb, and hops on the top rope of the turnbuckle. Hernandez leaps, and nails a splash! He covers Harris. 1.…….2.…….3.…
Winner: Hernandez​

Tazz: “Hot stuff Hernandez just pummeled Chris Harris with those three huge moves there.”

Joey Styles: “ A powerhouse bout for sure. LAX picked up the win here but can it be the same situation at “Blood Bash”?”

Tazz: “Oh look at this Joey.”

Miz, and Morrison slide in with the title belts, and stalk Hernandez from behind. They go for a title shot, but Hernandez ducks it both, and hit’s a double shoulder tackle. Hernandez holds up his hands as Chris Harris slowly makes it to his feet. Hernandez is calling out Homicide to ask if he’s alright. Chris Harris nails Hernandez with the title as soon as Hernandez turned. Hernandez took the shot hard, as he stumbles to the mat, and is met with stomps from Team MNM. Homicide slides in holding his neck, as he kicks Miz in the gut, and fends all three men off with slow left’s, and rights. He tosses Miz into the turnbuckle, but is destroyed with a clothesline from Harris. Homicides neck snapped back hard, as the crowd boo’s MNM.

Joey Styles: “Oh what a sad display of sportsman ship. What is this?”

Morrison holds up the tag title, and hands the other to The Miz. They say they will be winning at “Blood Bash” as LAX is down, and out.

Tazz: “Well Homicide looks hurt, and Hernandez has been knocked out cold. We don’t see that to often.”

Joey Styles: “MNM played a dirty game tonight, and I doubt that LAX will be going easy on them the next two weeks.”

Tazz: “Well unless those injuries are that bad. Then, our champ’s might be in trouble.”

Joey Styles: “Yes indeed. Well next we have the ECW television championship match!”

Tazz: “Yeah that’s looking sick! CM Punk, and Cor Von going to duke it out.”

Joey Styles: “Don’t go anywhere folks we going to a quick add break, and we will be back with the Television Championship match!”

Add Break​

We come back to the ring as “Alpha Male” hit’s. Marcus Cor Von comes out with some theatrics’ as the crowd lets off a huge mixed reaction. Cor Von walks down, and leaps onto the apron. He pulls back on the top rope, as flexes his muscle’s before getting into the ring. He takes a corner, and signal’s for the title as he awaits the champion.

Tazz: “This man put up one hell of a fight last week against Shelton Benjamin, and at the end “The Pounce” won it for him. What a powerful move man. That will sure as hell knock your lights out!”

Joey Styles:
“Yes, Cor Von is an amazing athlete. I will be surprised to see what levels CM Punk, and Cor Von will take each other too tonight.”

“This Fire Buns”
as CM Punk comes out spinning, before kneeling down, on one knee, and posing. He walks down the ring with gum in his mouth as usual. He gets to the steps, and argues with a fan. He threatens to slap the fan, and walks up the stairs. He hops into the ring, and starts rolling his fists. He unstraps his title and raises it above his head while bouncing in place. He hands it to the referee, and points at Marcus. Marcus signals for the title with a cocky smirk as the referee calls for the bell.

Match Four
ECW Television Championship
CM Punk vs. Marcus Cor Von​

The bell rings, as the two immediately go for a lock up. Marcus takes advantage quickly, and goes for a big forearm. Punk ducks it, and starts hitting elbow’s to the back of the head. Punk nails some more, knocking Marcus into the corner. Punk nails a knee followed by more forearms to the head. Punk grabs Cor Von and looks for the Irish whip into the opposite corner, but Cor Von counters with a toe kick around the illegal area. Cor Von tosses Punk into the corner, and delivers several kicks with the top rope as leverage. Marcus beats his chest before grabbing Punk, and hip tossing him across the ring. Cor Von follows up with a running senton. Cor Von covers Punk. 1.…..2.. Punk kicks out, as Cor Von gets back up, and pulls Punk up via his hair. Cor Von picks Punk up on his shoulder and looks for a power slam, but Punk wiggles his way off, and locks in a sleeper hold! Punk immediately applies excess pressure, as Cor Von is throwing his large arms around wildly. Marcus slowly calms down. He is now motionless, as Punk starts pulling back on the hold. The referee grabs Marcus’s arm, and drops it once. Punk tightens his grip as Marcus’s arm drops twice. On the third time, Cor Von gains an adrenaline rush of some sort as he picks Punk up by the legs from behind. Cor Von drops on his back, and lands on Punk causing Punk to let the hold go. Cor Von sits up holding his head as Punk is churning on the floor. Cor Von picks Punk up, and whips Punk towards the ropes. Punk returns into a big chop. Punk holds his chest in pain, as Marcus knocks Punks arms down, and nails yet another chop. Cor Von backs Punk against the ropes. Cor Von hits several knees before hitting a belly to belly suplex! Marcus once again covers Punk. 1..2. Punk kicks out again. Marcus grabs Punk, and has him by the hair. Punk nails some forearms to the ribs, and breaks free of Marcus’s hold. Punk back hands Marcus a few times before delivering some kicks to the thighs. Punk grabs Marcus from the waist before dropping, and performing a roll up. 1...Marcus rolls out of it. Punk gets up faster than Test’s stint in TNA as he sprints to the ropes, before hitting a baseball slide on Marcus who was on his knees. Punk stomps on the back of Marcus, and uses the ropes illegally. The ref counts Punk down. 1.…2.…3.…4. Punk lets go, and shoves the ref. The two argue a bit, as Marcus has time to recover. Marcus gets to his feet, and sprints to the ropes. He returns for The Pounce! But instead Punk gets his knee up. Cor Von holds his head as Punk throws Marcus over the ropes. Punk crosses his arm, and beats his chest, as he goes out on the apron, and mounts the second turnbuckle. Cor Von is still feeling the side effects from landing uncomfortably on the apron. He looks up as CM Punk dives off for a cross body! Marcus catches Punk, and shortly stumbles back. He still has a hold of Punk, and nails a Fall Away Slam throwing Punk over the barricade, and into the fans zone. Cor Von yells as the ref begins counting the two out. 1..2..3...4.5..6...7... Cor Von reaches over the barricade, and pulls out Punk. Punk rakes Cor Vons eyes, and hops over the barricade. Punk nails a kick to the back of Cor Vons knee, and slides into the ring. 8.…9.. Cor Von stumbled onto the apron, as his leg was week. Cor Von rolls in, as Punk gets shocked as he grasps his own hair. Punk starts kicking at Marcus, and as Marcus gets up; Punk begins transitioning to forearms. Marcus elbow’s Punk in the gut, and takes control now. Cor Von hit’s a side walk slam, and covers Punk. 1.….2... Punk kicks out again. Cor Von gets to his feet, and hits Punk with straight right’s while Punk is on the floor. Punk makes it to his feet, and see’s Cor Von taunting him. Punk goes for the Enziguri, and hit’s hit! Cor Von doesn’t fall down, but teeters a bit, and is holding his jaw. Punk runs to the corner, and leaps to the second rope. He looks back, and hit’s the cross body on Cor Von! Punk hooks Cor Von’s legs. 1.…….2.……. Cor Von barely kicks out. Punk rolls up, and measures Cor Von. Cor Von gets to his feet, as Punk runs at him for a move. Cor Von counters with a huge throw, tossing Punk over head, and across the ring! Punk takes the blow hard, as he rolls outside. Punk holds his back, as he took the throw pretty hard. Punk gets on the apron, and Cor Von runs at him again. Punk kicks Cor Von in the head, and measures for the spring board forearm. Once Punk pulled himself up, and braced himself to jump on the ropes, Cor Von nails The Pounce!

Tazz: “Whoa The Pounce off the apron!”

Punk flies through the air, and hit’s the barricade, as Cor Von celebrates. Punk is hurt bad, as he holds his ribs and yells in pain. Marcus slides out the ring and walks over to Punk. Punk hit’s a toe kick, and reveals he was playing possum! Punk grabs Marcus, and whips him into the steps. Punk slides into the ring as the ref has already reached four. 5.…6.…7.…8... Marcus is now about to slide in, until Punk runs for a baseball slide. Cor Von side steps, and pulls Punk out of the ring. Cor Von hit’s a few rights to the back of Punk. Cor Von pick’s Punk over head, and goes for the Gorilla Press Slam. Punk rolls off, and eye rakes Cor Von from behind. Punk rolls back into the ring, and Cor Von chases him. Punk runs to the ropes for the jumping forearm on the rebound, but Cor Von kicks Punk in the gut. Cor Von grabs Punk in a double under hook position, and goes for the face buster, but Punk drops to his knee’s and hit’s the lowblow! Punk pushes Marcus into the corner. Marcus turns around on his back, and is breathing heavily. Punk hit’s the kick in the corner, and wraps his arm around Cor Vons head. He goes for the bulldog, and hits it! Punk covers Cor Von again. 1..2... Marcus gets his shoulder up. Punk is in shock as he begins choking out Marcus. Marcus hit’s a few left’s, but nothing stops the choking of Punk. The ref counts Punk down, as Punk mounts Marcus, and hits several Maui Tai knee’s. Punk again covers Marcus. 1.….2.… Marcus kicks out! Punk now get’s up with a sadistic look on his face, he drop’s down, and rolls outside, and picks up his title. He slides back in as the ref attempts to wrestle the title away. Punk shoves the ref to the floor, and runs for the shot with the title. Marcus runs at Punk, and ducks the title. He bounces off the ropes, and goes for the Pounce! Punk beat’s Marcus to it, and nails him in the face with the title! Punk throws the title outside, and grabs Marcus. He tosses him into the ropes, and picks Cor Von up onto the top rope. The ref gets back to his feet, and argues with Punk. Punk ignores the ref, and hooks Marcus’s arms. He looks for the Pepsi Plunge as the crowd boo’s Punk. Punk tells the crowd to screw off, but Marcus stands on the top rope. Punk loses Marcus’s arms, as Marcus lifts Punk for the inverted suplex. Punk lands on his feet, and hit’s a few forearms to Marcus’s lower abdomen. Punk lift’s Marcus up on his shoulders. Punk positions himself in the middle of the ring, and nails the Go To Sleep!

Joey Styles: “What a brutal GTS! It can be over now!”

Punk falls on Marcus, and the two land on the mat. Punk hooks the leg, and the cover is made. 1.….2.… Punk gets his feet on the ropes for leverage, but is caught by the ref. Punk argues that he never did so, as he covers Marcus again. 1.……2.…. Marcus tosses Punk off completely, as Punk is astonished by Marcus’s strength. Punk gets up via the ropes, and signals for another GTS. Marcus is using the ropes, to get up. Punk oddly goes back to back with Marcus, and nails a back mule kick! The ref is telling Punk to move as Punk asks what he is doing. Punk spins around, and turns Marcus. He delivers a gut kick, and hoists Cor Von up onto his shoulders. He looks for the GTS once again but Marcus maneuvers off. Punk turns for Marcus, and gets nailed with a big left. Punks stumbles back, as Marcus grabs Punk’s head, and nails a few free left’s, to the forehead. Marcus hoists Punk up onto his shoulders and nails the Samoan Drop! Marcus gets up, and grabs Punk’s leg. He puts his weight on the back of CM Punk’s knee. Marcus wrenches on Punk’s leg, as Punk yells in pain. Punk is on the verge of tapping out until Punk grabs Marcus by the jaw, and wrenches back. Marcus lets go of the hold, and rolls away. CM Punk now crawls over to the ropes, where he slowly makes his way back to his feet which are looking very flimsy. Marcus is up on his feet as he approaches the “Straight Edge Superstar”. Marcus grabs Punk by the hair, and sets him on the ropes. Punk can hardly stand with his right leg in the shape that it is in. But never the less, Punk rakes Marcus’s eyes, and launches of the ropes nailing a well placed forearm. Punk pulls himself over Marcus. 1.….2.…. Marcus kicks out once again. Punk slides out the ring, and uses the apron to stay up. He slides Marcus by the arm, and places his head on the bottom rope. CM Punk grabs the title, as the ref is counting Punk out. Punk show’s the title which is now visible, and is about to pop Marcus across the head. Just then “Enter The Sandman” hit’s the speakers, as the crowd goes ape shit. Sandman hops the guard rail, and is about four yards away from Punk threatening to us the Singapore Cane on Punk. Punk drops the title, and slides into the ring. Sandman is tossed a cold one as he bashes it open, and slurps it while sitting on the fans barricade watching the match. Punk is now paranoid of Sandman’s presence. As he limps over to a recovering Cor Von. Punk nails a knee to the ribs, before whipping Marcus towards the rope. But Marcus counters it with a whip of his own. Punk rebounds off, and lands into a belly to belly position. Marcus instead lifts Punk up, and drops him on his back, with a spine buster like maneuver. Marcus picks Punk up once again, and taunts him right in his face. Punk is dazed as he teeters back, and forth showing he’s ready to fall. After a few seconds Punk starts delivering kicks with his left leg. Marcus starts selling kick after kick, until Punk starts getting cocky as he is wearing down the animal. Punk goes for a kick with his right, but Marcus catches it. Punk hops on his left foot to keep balance until Marcus grabs a hold of his neck. Marcus lifts Punk via the neck, and leg, and nails a sit down power bomb! The crowd cheers the “Alpha Male” as Sandman closes to the ring, and appears to be cheering on CM Punk. Marcus gets across Punk for the pin. 1.……2.…… Punk kicks out! The crowd is left with their jaws dropped. As no one can believe that CM Punk just kicked out of that. Marcus covers again with his eyes popped. 1.…..2.….. Punk gets a shoulder up. Cor Von gets up and accuses the ref of why he keeps kicking out. Sandman climbs the apron, and begins cursing Marcus out; obviously drunk. Sandman even goes to as far as saying that Cor Von is a steroid junkie. Marcus is about to attack him, CM Punk turns Marcus around. Punk nails a kick to the gut, tosses Marcus into the corner. Punk nails a clothesline, and lifts Marcus. Punk climbs the turnbuckle, hooks Marcus’s arms, and nails the Pepsi Plunge!

Joey Styles: “It’s done, it’s done! The Pepsi Plunge has been performed. No way Marcus kicks out of that one!”

Tazz: “Ouch, that looked like it hurt.”

CM Punk rolls Marcus on his back, and covers Marcus easily. 1.….2.…..3...

Winner: ECW Television Champion CM Punk.​

Tazz: “What an insane match for the television championship.”

Joey Styles: “Agreed as Punk deserves the victory, even though his attitude makes it seem like he shouldn’t.”

Tazz: “Yeah, the funny thing is. I think Punk’s enemy won him the match.”

Joey Styles: “Yes I did see Sandman distract Cor Von in the end. I’m a bit surprised at that.”

Tazz: “Yeah, well Sandman, and Punk in the ring together now lets see what’s happening.”

Sandman slides into the ring, with a Singapore Cane in one hand, and the television championship in another. He awards Punk the championship while laughing drunk. The Sandman points at the title, saying that he wants a match, as CM Punk snickers. CM Punk eventually changes his mood, and tells Sandman no. Sandman looks at Punk pissed. Sandman shoves Punk, and asks him “What the hell”. Punk shoves him back, as Sandman is about to reply with a Singapore cane to the noggin of Punk until Sandman restrains himself. Sandman just nod’s his head, and points at the ramp. CM Punk grabs his title, and drapes it along his shoulder as he walks out the ring. Punk slides out the ring, as Sandman calls for a microphone. Sandman stumbles on words as usual, and eventually spits it out.

The Sandman: “You little…. Girl.”

CM Punk turns around, and tells Sandman to shut up.

The Sandman: “Punk.. You, and me.. Next week..”

CM Punk gives Sandman the bird, as he exit’s the arena.

Joey Styles: “Well I have come to the conclusion that The Sandman wants the ECW Television Champion.”

Tazz: “Joey- You think? Well anyways I don‘t think Sandman even wants the title.”

Joey Styles: “Very Funny Tazz. Well ladies, and gentlemen we have one more add break before our main event of the night. The triple threat match for number one contendership of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.”

Tazz: “Whoa, if this one was a doozy, imagine what the triple threat match is going to look like?”

Joey Styles: “One can imagine Tazz. Well Shelton Benjamin, Kane, and the man who’s already out. The Sandman all in a triple threat match. You know how triple threats go Tazz.”

Tazz:
“Yes sir, no disqualification!”

Joey Styles: “Well don’t touch the remote people we will be right back.”

Add Break​

We return ringside to Joey, and Tazz. The Sandman stands in the ring, awaiting the challengers.

Tazz: “Well we don’t got time right now, Tony Chimel’s making the announcements for our last match.”

We go to in the ring where Tony Chimel stands in the center of a ring, while The Sandman breathes heavily down is neck.

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a triple threat for number one contendership of the ECW.. World Heavyweight Championship.”

Crowd pops.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first. In from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is The Sandman!”

Crowd pop’s the Extreme Icon, as He climbs a turnbuckle, and raises his Singapore Cane.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing next. Hailing from Orangeburg, North Carolina.. He is “ECW’s Golden Standard” Shelton Benjamin!”

“Ain’t No Stopping Me” breaks the speakers, as Shelton Benjamin comes out ready for a battle. He walks down the aisle, and tags several fan’s before sliding into the ring. He stretches at a corner squatting down, while holding the ropes.

Tony Chimel: “And the last contestant. He is ECW’s very own “Big Red Machine”, Kane!”

The huge pyro annihilates the entrance ramp, as Kane comes out with a priceless look on his face. He slides into the ring without wasting time, and blows begin to fly!

Tazz: “Oh my god here it is. Blows are flying now!”

Joey Styles: “Tony Chimel better get out of there!”

Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. The Sandman​

Kane knocked Sandman with a few good rights, before Shelton entered the fray, and Sandman, and Benjamin overwhelmed Kane with blows. Shelton, and Sandman have Kane along the ropes, as they whip Kane to the opposite ropes. Shelton tells Sandman something, and drops to his knees. Sandman laughs and, tattoo’s Shelton in the back with the Singapore Cane. Kane is running at Sandman for a clothesline, but Sandman ducks it, and nails a straight shot at Kane’s forehead with the cane. Sandman nails another well placed shot to the knee of Kane, and starts hitting lefts, and rights after tossing the Singapore Cane outside. Sandman pushes Kane into the corner, and starts hitting big knife edge chops to the chest. Sandman gets Kane bending down now, and locks in a hammerlock. Sandman brings Kane off the turnbuckle, and starts nailing a few rights. Kane lifts Sandman up, and nails a back suplex. Shelton Benjamin capitalizes and nails several forearms to the back. Shelton kicks Kane in the legs, and hit’s a few lefts to the back of the head. Kane elbows Shelton, and goes for side walk slam, but Shelton spins out of the move, and goes for a superkick. Kane catches Shelton’s foot, and throws it to the side. Shelton reverses it into a dragon whip, knocking Kane dead in the face. Kane stumbles, as Shelton begins show boating nailing some theatrical elbows to the back of Kane. Shelton latches his fists together, and raises them above his head, ready to nail Kane in the back of the neck, until Sandman grabs Shelton’s arms, and spins him around. Sandman nails a kick to the midsection transitioning into a huge swinging DDT. Sandman covers Shelton. 1...2... Kane stomps hard on Sandman’s back, as Shelton gets a shoulder up. Kane drags Sandman away. Kane picks up Sandman, and whips him hard into the corner. Kane follows up with a earth shaking clothesline. Kane knee’s Sandman in the gut, and brings him to the center of the ring. Kane tucks Sandman between his legs, and cuts hit throat. Shelton runs to the ropes, and leaps over the top rope. He lands on the apron, and springboards off the top rope, and nails a diving clothesline! Kane backpedals to the ropes, as Shelton hit’s a face buster with his knee. Shelton nails a northern lights suplex, as the crowd cheers. Shelton doesn’t let go of the hold, and slowly gets back to his feet. He goes for another, and hit’s it. Shelton now releases the hold, and covers Sandman. 1.…..2.… Sandman kicks out. Shelton hits Sandman with a few stomps, and tosses Sandman through the ropes. Shelton turns into a huge big boot from Kane. Shelton holds his face in pain. Kane starts stomping on Shelton. Kane picks up Shelton, and throws him into the corner. Kane nails another huge clothesline, before hitting a few kicks to the midsection. Kane keeps Shelton’s head up with a few upper cuts. Kane grabs Shelton once more and throws him into the corner across the ring. Shelton leaps onto the top turnbuckle showing his athleticism, and dives backwards for a reverse elbow. He drops the “Big Red Machine” and crawls over to Kane. Shelton rather than covering gets up, and taunts Kane with his own cut throat signal. Shelton bends over to pick Kane up but Kane grabs Shelton by the neck for a chokeslam, as he sits up. Shelton is flipping out, as Kane is up to his feet, and looks on furious. Shelton backpedals to the ropes where he holds them for dear life. In a normal match Kane would let go, but Shelton has different intentions as it is no disqualification. Shelton hit’s a mule kick to the crotch of Kane, and grabs Kane’s arm.
Shelton hit’s a kick to the gut, and signals for the pay dirt. Shelton runs to the closet ropes, and rebounds. He leaps into the air, and hit’s a modified pay dirt guillotining Kane’s head into the top rope! Kane holds his neck in pain, as Shelton celebrates outside on the apron applauding himself. Shelton goes up on the turnbuckle, and signals for his signature 450 Splash, but Sandman hits Shelton in the back with the Singapore cane! Sandman pushes Shelton off the turnbuckle, and gets in the ring. Sandman runs to the ropes, and returns with a huge dropkick. Kane stutters back, as Sandman picks up the Singapore Cane. He nails Kane in the collar bone with it, and nails a elbow to the gut. Sandman raises the Cane up high before nailing a kick to the ribs of Kane. Sandman gets his arm around Kane’s shoulder, and is about to lock legs. He measures for the White Russian Leg Sweep, until Shelton Benjamin nails Sandman with a chair shot to the back. Shelton continues with another chair shot to Kane’s back. Kane takes two more chair shots before falling down. Shelton places the chair on Kane’s back, and runs to the ropes. He rebounds off, and nails a leg drop onto the chair. Shelton rolls Kane on his back and covers him. 1...2.… Kane kicks out. Shelton runs to the ropes, and bounces back into a baseball slide. Kane falls outside, and lands on his feet, but stumbles onto the apron. Sandman creeps behind Shelton, and locks in a sleeper hold. Sandman laughs out loud, as he applies pressure to the hold. Sandman slowly moves into position for a White Russian Leg Sweep attempt again. He leans forward and nails the move! The crowd cheers on the alcoholic, as he pats himself on the back. Sandman is about to cover Shelton until Kane is seen climbing the apron. Kane is standing on the apron, as Sandman runs at Kane for a shoulder to the midsection. Instead Kane side steps Sandman, and Kane pulls Sandman outside the ring. Sandman stumbles all over the place as he eventually stops after hitting the barricade. He rests there until Kane leaps at him. Kane nails the flying clothesline, and Sandman gets onto the barricade face up. Kane nails an elbow to keep Sandman down. Kane grabs Sandman by the hair, and places his arm on the knocked out Sandman’s forehead. Kane starts grinding his arm into Sandman’s face, as Sandman yells in pain. Sandman is now bleeding from his forehead, as Kane picks him up. Kane now has Sandman a cross his body, and walks over to the post. He begins smashing Sandman’s back into the post repeatedly. Shelton Benjamin is now back in the match, as he gets up on the apron. He runs towards Kane, and Sandman, and hit’s a dropkick onto Sandman causing Kane to fall back, and let Sandman go. Shelton gets right back up, and actually starts picking Kane up, and over the barricade. After a few seconds Shelton pushes Kane off the barricade, and Kane spills into the fans. Shelton turns around, and goes under the ring. He pulls out a trash can, and a Singapore Cane. He throws the trash can in, and holds the Singapore Cane in hand. Kane is attempting to get back up by using the barricade, but Shelton nails him in the head with the Singapore Cane, and knocks Kane back to his back. Shelton goes over to Sandman who is on one knee, and has the other leg starched. Sandman’s blood is pouring down his own face, as Shelton raises the Singapore Cane high. Shelton laughs drunk, and nails a gut wrenching lowblow, on “The Golden Standard”. Sandman gets up, and calls for a beer. He catches it, and smashes it across his head, and make Shelton down the whole can. Sandman then bashes Shelton’s head with the can, and rolls Shelton in. Sandman sits on the apron a sec, and tells some fans “ECW”. Sandman climbs up the turnbuckle, and attempts to stand on the top rope. He eventually does so, and leaps for his signature Rocking Rock! He nails it, and lands perfectly on Shelton for a cover. He hooks Shelton’s leg. 1.…2.…. Kane out of nowhere pulls Shelton from under Sandman showing his pure strength. Kane slides into the ring, as Sandman is up, and ready for action. Sandman nails a few lefts, and rights, before ducking a big forearm from Kane. Sandman continues with the lefts, and rights until Kane nails an elbow to the forehead opening the cut, and some time. Kane is now controlling the drunk, as Kane nails a few kicks to the midsection. Kane grabs Sandman, and hoists him up onto his shoulder. Kane walks over to the trash can thrown in by Benjamin, and hovers over it. Kane lowers Sandman, and is about to nail The Brimstone Pile Driver! The crowd goes crazy as just then Sandman gets his legs around Kane’s head, and hit’s the Heineken-rana! Kane fly’s head first, and crashes into the mat. Sandman applauds himself again, and stands up. Sandman can’t even walk straight now, as he stumbles, and teeters with each step. Sandman turns to Shelton who is recovering at the corner. Sandman nails a running knee, followed by a lateral slam. Sandman now gets to his feet, and nails his leg drop onto Shelton. Sandman nails yet another leg drop to follow up with. Sandman see’s Kane up to his feet, and runs at him for an ambush. Kane see’s Sandman and hit’s a huge running clothesline, taking Sandman’s head off. Kane breaths heavily, as the camera zooms into his face showing that dark, sinister look. Kane gets back up, and looks at the down Shelton. He turns to the down Sandman. Kane lifts up his arms, and calls for the title, as all of a sudden “Crank It Up” hit’s. Kane immediately slides outside of the ring, and begins calling Big Show. Kane starts walking up the ramp a bit, as he is yelling out “Paul”. Big Show is seen climbing over the barricade, undetected by Kane, and picks up the stairs. He calls Kane, and throws the steel stairs right at Kane. The steps take down Kane, as Kane seems to have been injured as he holds his arm in pain.

Tazz: “Whoa I think Kane tried to block the stairs, but it back fired.”

Joey Styles: “Here is the replay Tazz.”

The replay is shown with Kane attempting to block the steps, but it nails Kane’s arm uncomfortably. Big Show stands over Kane, and raises his hand in victory. All of a sudden an unsuspecting “Millennium” hits as ECW general manager “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair comes out. Ric starts ripping off his dress coat, as he power walks towards Big Show. Ric tells Big that it’s him, and himself; one on one. Big Show asks if he’s serious. Big Show shoves Ric to the floor, as Ric starts back pedaling up the ramp. Ric gets back to his feet, and ducks a huge right. Ric starts nailing consistent chops to Big Show’s chest. Big Show grabs Ric’s arm, and locks in his hand for a chokeslam. Matt Morgan comes running down the ramp, appearing to be wrapping a chain around his knuckles. Morgan pops Big Show in the back of the head with the chain, as Big Show looks over to Morgan in pain. Morgan hoists Show up onto his shoulders, and nails a huge fall away F-5! The crowd goes ape shit, as Ric Flair helps Morgan up. Kane is still injured, as we go back to the ring. Sandman is now in control hitting Shelton with left’s, and rights. Shelton blocks a few evening out the punches between the two. Sandman kicks Shelton in the gut, and goes for a swift swinging DDT. But instead Shelton takes Sandman off his feet, and flips forward locking in a bridge pin. 1.…..2.…. Sandman rolls over covering Shelton. 1.…2.…. Shelton gets his arms up. The two roll backwards, and Sandman immediately bum rushes Shelton with a small Lous Thesz press nailing a barrage of lefts and rights on Benjamin. Benjamin reverses the situation and starts nailing lefts and rights of his own. Until Sandman nails a head butt busting Shelton’s lip open from inside. Sandman now hooks Shelton’s leg. 1.…2... NO! Sandman gets a two count after Shelton gets a shoulder up. Sandman rolls outside, and grabs the Singapore cane Shelton couldn’t use. Sandman see’s Kane getting up via the barricade, and downs the monster with yet another Singapore Cane shot. He rolls into the ring, and Shelton is getting up via the turnbuckle. Shelton runs at Sandman for a clothesline but Sandman nails a Singapore Cane to the gut of Benjamin. Sandman once again moves in for a White Russian Leg Sweep. Everything is in place until Shelton nails a mule kick low blowing Sandman. Shelton out of no where hit’s the Pay Dirt as the crowd goes crazy. Shelton, and Sandman are both motionless on the mat. After, awhile Shelton gets to his knee’s and covers Sandman. 1.……2.….. Sandman kicks out! The crowd is left astonished as The Sandman has kicked out of the hold. A tired Kane outside slides into the ring with the chair. He stalks Shelton from behind with the chair. Big Show pulls Kane’s leg knocking Kane of balance before security, and Morgan take Show to the back. Kane stares at Show for a bit, and goes back to knock Shelton with the chair. Kane strafes towards Shelton, but Shelton super kicks the chair into Kane’s face! Shelton is hardly awake as he starts stomping on Kane. Shelton turns around, and Sandman is now up in the corner with a Singapore Cane ready for one last battle. Shelton tells Sandman to drop the cane, as Sandman does so. The two lock up, and Sandman immediately tosses Shelton into the ropes. Sandman nails an elbow, but Shelton only stumbles back, and runs to the ropes again. Sandman ducks Shelton and runs to the ropes himself. Shelton rebounds off the ropes running back at Sandman, and out of no where Shelton hit’s the T-Bone Suplex! Sandman landed onto the chair as the crowd gives off a huge mixed reaction. Shelton pulls himself on top of Sandman. 1.……..2.……3.….

Winner: Shelton Benjamin​

Tazz: “What! Shelton Benjamin did it!”

Joey Styles: “The Golden Standard proved himself here. Let’s see that last T-Bone suplex.”

A replay is shown of the T-Bone Suplex.

Tazz: “Whoa, look at Shelton’s face, that was amazing. The kid deserves it.”

Joey Styles: “Yes indeed. Shelton put on one hell of a performance tonight.”

Tazz:
“Yeah, well lets go in the ring.”

Shelton Benjamin is calling for a microphone as he is in utter shock while holding his head.

Shelton Benjamin: “Ain’t no stopping me.. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww”

“Break The Walls” hits as Chris Jericho comes out of the curtain with the ECW Heavyweight Championship. Chris is nodding his head, as he raises the belt. Shelton nods his head back, as he signals for the belt. Chris Jericho shows he has a microphone in hand, and begins speaking into it.

Chris Jericho: “Shelton Benjamin. The most athletic superstar in ECW. Well the last time we faced was in The Money In The Bank ladder match. It’s funny because that was our second time being in it together. But neither one of us one it. We were also in the first one. Were basically the blue print on the ladder match. We’ve done so much. We are the philosophers. Don’t you think.”

Shelton Benjamin: “You know it Jericho.”

Chris Jericho: “Well how about our match at Blood Bash two week’s from now. How about it becomes a ladder match?”

The crowd pops the announcement, as both Benjamin, and Jericho nod to them.

Shelton Benjamin: “You know what Y2J? Your on. And you know why I know I’m going to win?”

Chris Jericho: “Because you’re an ass clown?”

Shelton Benjamin: “No jackass. Because there Ain’t No Stopping The Golden Standard now. Hahaha.”

“Ain’t no Stopping me now” hit’s as Shelton Benjamin climbs the turnbuckle posing for the crowd, as Jericho looks on pissed off.

Tazz: “Oh my god! A Ladder match for the ECW Championship?”

Joey Styles: “I myself am in utter shock Tazz!”

Tazz: “Whoa that’s going to be sick!”

Joey Styles: “Yes it is, Shelton Benjamin, and Chris Jericho one on one in a ladder match!”

Tazz: “Well what a night it’s been folks.”

Joey Styles: “Yes it has as our debut pay per view is looking phenomenal. So far the tag team championship match; MNM, and LAX. Which will also be insane.”

Tazz: “And the ECW Heavyweight Championship match! Chris Jericho, and Shelton Benjamin in a ladder match.”

Joey Styles: “Well I’m Joey Styles.”

Tazz: “And I’m Tazz wishing you a safe drive home, and see you next week!”

Show ends with a shot of the ECW Championship followed by the ECW logo flashing across the screen.

Show End

BloodBashPPVPoster.jpg

SheltonBenjaminvs.jpg

ECW Tag Team Championship Match
The Miz, and John Morrison vs. Hernandez, and Homicide
"Blood Bash" live from Pennsylvania, Philadelphia in the Hammerstein Ballroom
September, 28th, 2008

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: The main event Triple Threat match was great, and I also liked the Top Contender's Tag match. Loved the interference from Flair and Kane which was great, and I can't wait for Benjamin vs. Jericho in the Ladder Match. Is Shelton a face or a heel in your thread?

WM: I personally didn't like the Matt Morgan and Big Show match, but it did advance the Big Show and Kane feud.

BP: I liked the backstage Jericho segment where Benjamin interfered, and you seem to be able to portray Jericho in character very well.

WP: All of your promo's were good and they served a purpose, so I don't think anything falls under this category.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
As for the Benjamin thing I don't put wheather or not my star's are faces, or heel because `I am a WWE like booker. I can change my plan's at any given moment. So right now I can't tell you, even though I do know. You will find out next show when I establish everything. Thank's man..

I will more than likely leave this BTB.. I'm real down.. I planned 'til Taboo Tuesday but it just didn't happen.. I'm looking for a BTB to do for fun.. With this BTB I had to REALLY work at it, do research to stay in character like searching youtube video's, taking notes during matches, because I'm not to familiar with several stars here like Sydal, and Sandman(writing him in a clean match is hard). I will try to return to this BTB some time in the near future but for now.. Good bye.. Well for the day I gloriously return here is the preview :/

thECWLogo1.gif

ECW Show The
North Carolina; Raleigh at the RBC Center
September, 18th, 2008

With ECW's debut pay per view less than two week's from now, rivalries will be reaching their boiling point. Opponent's begin to crack, and do anything for victory. And champions feel the pressure.. What will occur on the next ECW?

Last week, "ECW's Golden Standard" Shelton Benjamin proved that there truely isn't no stopping him when he defeated The Sandman, and Kane in a triple threat match to earn the oppurtunity to face Chris Jericho for the ECW Championship. Chris Jericho accepted, and raised the bar by making it a ladder match! The two have had quite a history with the ladder, and without a doubt this match will be huge. In ECW's two part main attraction the two will choose repersentitives in a Pick Your Poison contest. Who will the opponent's choose for each other?

Also, last week one of the biggest matches of the new ECW was made when General Manager Ric Flair announced that Kane would take on his rival The Big Show in a match! The two have consistently been making each other's lifes hell. Kane has got redemption after Pile Driving the monster costing him the match. Tonight the two will face in a long awaited match. Who will come out victorious?

Next, last week ECW Television Champion CM Punk over came the odds, and defeated "The Alpha Male" in a great match to retain his Television Championship. Oddly enough CM Punk's win was due to The Sandman interfereing and costing Marcus Cor Von the match. Following the win The Sandman challenged CM Punk to a match this week, but CM Punk refused. Sandman called CM Punk a little girl, and didn't look to pleased at CM Punk's answer. Tonight though Sandman gets his match. Not one on one, but three on three. Sandman will be teaming up with ECW Tag Team Champions Homicide, and Hernandez in a six man tag team match against CM Punk, John Morrison, and The Miz. Will The Sandman get his payback against CM Punk for declining the offer?

The Genesis Division just keeps the action coming. Last week, in a top contenders tag team match that saw Matt Sydal, and Shannon Moore defeat Elijah Burke, and Chavo Gurrero for a match against each other for a chance at the Genesis championship at "Blood Bash". Following the win Matt Sydal attacked Shannon Moore. Elijah made the save befor Sydal ended Moore's career. But Moore has been said to be sidelined for a few week's, and is out of the match. Who will take his place is a mystery..Tune into Tuesday Night ECW on Sci Fi.

Marcus Cor Von lost last week to CM Punk. Tonight he faces Gregory Helms in a match where he is walking in not to happy. Will his emotions get the best of him? Or will the opurtunistic champion capitalize on another match?

Confirmed Matches for Tuesday Night ECW on Sci Fi

Pick Your Poision Event:

Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamins Poison pick
Chris Jericho's Poison pick vs. Shelton Benjamin

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Sandman, Homicide, and Hernandez vs. CM Punk, John Morrison, and The Miz

Number One Contender's Match for Genesis Championship
Matt Sydal vs. ???

Singles Action
"The Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von vs. Genesis Champion Gregory "Hurricane" Helms

Singles Match
Kane vs. The Big Show

Thank's for the review's guys..

Moonlight Drive

BM: I enjoyed the TV Championship between Punk/Cor Von. I just like seeing these two guys compete. The tag match with Sydal/Moore VS Guerrero/Burke is a close second, I can see a Burke/Sydal feud developing next week

WM: Show/Morgan. It advanced the feud, but I don't like big man/big man matches to be honest

BP: Wasn't a promo, but I love the banter you add in with Styles/Tazz. Adds a lot to the show and gives it that realistic feel

WP: None, they all did what they were meant to o

AF: Benjamin. Jericho. Ladders. That is a money match my friend

Plug: Part 2 of my Royal Rumble PPV has been posted, check it out

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Show two review

BM: Punk vs. Cor Von- just a great match, it would have been better without the interference.
WM: Morgan vs. Big Show- the match just seemed a bit too long
BP: I really liked the Jericho promo
WP: Sandman drunk promo
AC: The tag match had a lot of action, the ending part was kinda confusing, with the face and heel turns happening at the same time... The Kane and Big Show feud could be interesting... Chris Harris seems like an odd choice to put in MNM, but it could work out... The main event was good. I can't wait for the Ladder match at the PPV... good show

Qwake

Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamins Poison pick
Chris Jericho's Poison pick vs. Shelton Benjamin

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Sandman, Homicide, and Hernandez vs. CM Punk, John Morrison, and The Miz

Number One Contender's Match for Genesis Championship
Matt Sydal vs. ???

Singles Action
"The Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von vs. Genesis Champion Gregory "Hurricane" Helms

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Confirmed Matches for Tuesday Night ECW on Sci Fi