ECW: In Diesel's hand's...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hi guy's I decided this will be fun... So Im going to do a ECW BTB that takes place in ECW after Wrestlemania XXIV... My microsoft word is down I think it caught a bug so I will be writing not so long show's.. I will write matches they will just be short....
Enjoy guys...

2318904530_9e53b83c67.jpg

Backstory:

Ever since The Royal Rumble ECW has been plummeting down ratings and money wise.. Vince McMahon was sick, and tired of it.. So he decided to do something about it. He spent all Sunday night at Wrestlemania going through Smackdown, Raw and ECW stars.. Looking for which superstars NEEDED improvement.. He thought of just sending them to Florida Championship Wrestling (F.C.W) or Ohio Valley Wrestling (O.V.W.). But he thought a lot of them just came from their what can he do? He has to get rid of ECW its losing money, and wasting time. He had to make his superstars improve.. So what did he do? Well on the first ECW after Wrestlemania Vince came out and told the crowd, ECW superstars, and the world that ECW was no more! The world was said to have stopped as many used to say Vince adored ECW. So what Vince did to get rid of ECW being on television, amateurs going on TV, and losing money..
So he came up with a solution. He decided to make ECW a enhanced developmental site.. Rising superstars would go through usual training camps, then set to “The Land of Extreme” to prove themselves.. Also, superstars who just weren’t getting the job done on Television would be sent to ECW to improve. Also, Vince sent veterans like Kane, The Big Show, and Chris Jericho down to help out the superstars…
All this led to WWE being on top again.. WWE was making money, getting sold out shows, increasing fan population, and more! Vince saw how far fans where willing to go too watch ECW which would hardly be put on T.V. due to it being low budget, So he decided to hire some superstars to help out the division that
WWE needed to improve on the most…Tag Team’s… He bought out Hardcore veterans Hernandez and Homicide with huge contract deals. Now with WWE all over the place Vince couldn’t manage ECW he was way to busy. So he hired someone to be the General Manager of ECW.. A man who has been a GM before, a man who is known and loved by millions…The Nature Boy.. Ric Flair! He took the job with no hesitation as he loved being apart of wrestling, and couldn’t live without it.. Now after dozens of Dark Shows before Raw and Smackdown. ECW has enough money to have a weekly show. They decided to get a production team to tape their shows and broadcast them on Spike T.V… TNA had to lose their deal with Spike and was sadly plummeting down.. So in order to gain some quick cash they sold rights to some pay per view’s developmental deals, and more….
Ric wanted to stay true to the ECW fashion and made every match extreme rules for the world premiere... Now for their world premier ECW will have a Two Hour supershow! Tune in on Tuesday to watch the first ever new ECW program! Enjoy guys…

Roster:
Kane- ECW World Champion
Kane16.jpg

Chavo Gurrero
Chavo_Guerrero18.jpg

Chris Jericho
Chris_Jericho.jpg

Gregory Helms
Gregory_Helms.jpg

Shannon Moore
Shannon_Moore.jpg

C.M. Punk- ECW Television Champion
CM_Punk.jpg

The Big Show [Face injury from Wrestlemania XXIV]
Big_Show21.jpg

Elijah Burke
Elijah_Burke9.jpg

Marcus Cor Von
Marcus_Cor_Von.jpg

The Miz
Mike_Mizanin11.jpg

John Morrison
John_Morrison.jpg

Homicide
Homicide13.jpg

Hernandez
Hernandez.jpg

Shelton Benjamin
Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

Kofi Kingston [Finishing Developmental Work]
KofiKingstonNew.jpg

Kelly Kelly
Kelly_Kelly24.jpg

Salinas
Shelly_Martinez.jpg

Tazz- Color Commentator
Tazz.jpg

Joey Styles- Play by Play Commentator
Joey_Styles.jpg

Ric Flair- General Manager
Ric_Flair32.jpg

Stables:

Latin American Xchange
Homicide, Hernandez, Salinas

3count
Gregory Helms, Chavo Gurrero

Straight Edge Romance
Kelly Kelly, C.M. Punk

Pay Per View Schedule:

September- Blood Bash

October- Taboo Tuesday Fan's interactive Pay Per View

November- November To Remember

December- December To Dismember

January- Unbreakable Anual King of Hardcore Ladder Match is held(King of The Mountain)

February- Against All Odd’s

March- Souled Out

April- Barely Legal

May- ECW One Night Stand [biggest pay per view]

June- Sacrifice

July- Lockdown All matches contested in a steel cage

August- Fully Loaded

Evil Austin

looks good, being after WM XIV it doesn't have the roster from back than but anyway, I might check this out if I have time..good luck,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks alright, I'll see where you can go with this. Chavo and Helms teaming up isn't something I like. Helms is far too good for that imo.

Just thought I'd say, I love your sigs lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank's mate...

The 3Count thing is just part of a future storyline....

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The Backstory and Rosters for this look really goood and as BKB pointed out thwe 3 count thing isn't very good but you should not have told us it would be a storyline...

Good Luck and I think I know you.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
This is interesting.

This is posted under the name of 'Digga' at another forum. That member also claims over there he is BKB's cousin, even though it is clear they are the same person. Very interesting.

Reaction score
Hey Diesel the backstory sounds really good i loved the way how ECW was disbanded then brought back together. I just wanted to say maybe you shoudl get some more OVW talent and chuck them on your roster because at the moment your roster is a bit small and maybe you will maybe you wont but i cant see you booking to long without repeating the same matches. I hope you prove me wrong though. Good luck.

Alright, I just caught on with what you were saying Emperor DC. Thanks.

Just wondering, knowing that i know what you do Diesel, will this BTB remain here on IWF?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You know what Diesel does? Huh? Are you referring to that OJ sig where he watches me masurbate? lol.. But seriously...

BKB's cousin? No.. I'm StingerIX's cousin.. I take it BKB is Brian Kendrick's Bicep's.. Welll anyway's I think either you ripped my cousin's avatar, but seeing since you have a matching sig, he ripped you lol.....

I am Digga/ Diesel, I'm not Diesel over there because there's someone called Diezel.. I hate confusion.. So anyway's here's another treat for you brother's..

BREAKING NEW'S!
Extreme Championship Wrestling has just signed the following superstar's...
Matt_Sydal2.jpg

Matt Sydall (Debuting Soon)
The_Sandman3.jpg

The Sandman (Contract in the work's)
Chris_Harris.jpg

Chris Harris (need's to brushen up to WWE Standard's skills...
Raven9.jpg

Raven (To debut soon...)

If you are Stinger's cousin, then why was he ripping off my past, saying he wrote SWA? It's clear that you and Stinger are the same person, so why the hell don't you just own up to ripping me? Seriously, what is the point of it?

Reaction score
Hey Diesel! I agree with JBL in that your roster looks a bit small. I see you have began countering that by hiring some talent, and your up to what appears to be 21 in ring performers at the moment so that might do. You look to have planned your story very well and this looks like it may be interesting. I'll subscribe and check this out as I am interested to see what you do with this. Good luck!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude Brian Kendrick calm down...

IDK what in the world you are talking about, me, and StingerIX are two VERY different people.. Also, I just got into wrestling forum's I think he's been around for quite awhile.. As for the SWA thing, do you have a link, or something? Seriously, I don't know what you'r talking about...

I'll send him a text message, asking him what this is about man.. Because I am lost..

Well maybe you should go back to where you are known as 'Digga' and check. I'm not putting up with you and your 'cousin' taking any credit for SWA.

McLovin

Reaction score
Take this somewhere else guys please. Nice signings Diesel. I'm interested as to how you will use Matt Sydal, compared to how he is being used right now.

MikeRaw

^Dude, your no a mod. And from what Ive been told, youe done a little btb ripping yourself. So you take yourself somewhere else:D
And also, if the guy riipped off bkb, why shouldnt bkb be mad?