ECW: In Diesel's hand's...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mike, BKB is making accusations without any evidence to be fair.

I've seen the posts on the 'other forum' and must admit I thought you were Stinger, however I don't think Diesel/Digga is the same dude.

xtremebadass

Greetings stranger. Hope you enjoy IWF BTB, best on the net, btw, love that you have Cor Von, I want to see Jericho and Cor Von go at it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mike, BKB is making accusations without any evidence to be fair.

I've seen the posts on the 'other forum' and must admit I thought you were Stinger, however I don't think Diesel/Digga is the same dude.

a) You're banned on the other place, so you can't have any idea what is happening.

b) I'm not about to post a link to the other forum .... advertising.

c) If Digga and Stinger are not the same dude, how come Digga is Stinger's 'cousin' who just happened to join after Stinger got banned. Good timing eh?

d) Stinger was using MY past, saying he was ME. You can say that we might have had similar pasts, but I have never seen another Sadistic Wrestling Alliance around, have you?

e) He said that he was sitting next to Stinger at his computer. Then wouldn't he have known that Stinger didn't write SWA if they were cousins.

Look basically, the guy is dodging me. I have pm'ed him, and got nothing. He logs off as soon as I question him. He won't post at the other place because everyone already knows what has happened there, and he won't go back. I just want him to tell why the hell he was pretending to be me, and to know that I have assurances from him that he will stop this shit. It isn't hard, but Diesel/Digga is making it a lot harder than it should be.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread, but my friend up here, well, not friend, more like acquaintance, BKB, is speaking ze truth. Since I'm a frequent at the other place, there was a guy by the name of StingerIX of whom claimed to be BKB from "another forum," that being IWF. I even remember Alexmoss falling into his lie. His posting style, however, was not indicative of BKB, as I would not imagine why BKB would change his posting in another forum, just seems... foolish, TBH. He was pretending to be BKB, and whatnot, and I know he was perma banned, don't know if by IP address or name, no idea. I'm not going to jump to conclusions about Digga/Deisel, because I'm not at liberties to do so, but yes, ^ this guy is telling the truth.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I think.. That the whole issue with my cousin, and Brian Kendrick's Bicep's is settled.. For everyone who wan't a complete retrospective on the rather stupid situation.. Please pm me, and don't discuss it here.. Also, yes my half cousin Mike aka StingerIX pretended to be BKB.. Supposeably because he wan'ted a good partner.. (Me, and BKB are looking at him suspicously aswell).. I will tell you all once I find out the TRUE reason why he did what he did...

Well back to buisness...
Extreme Championship Wrestling
ECW.gif

With the dawning of a new ECW on our hand's.. What will go down on ECW?

"The Big Red Machine" Kane made a fiery ECW debut at Wrestlemania XXIV after taking out ECW champion Chavo Gurrero.. In a match lasting LESS than ten second's! With the brand under the reign of Kane's what will come to change? Who will be his number one contender?

Also at Wrestlemania.. ECW Original New Breed CM Punk scored the conventant Money In The Bank breifcase.. But with ECW no longer partnering with Raw, and Smackdown! CM Punk was granted a title... The ECW Television Championship! He also has his title shot against the ECW Champion at any given moment, until ECW one Night Stand... Will Punk score two titles in the future? Who will attempt to be the first to "win" the Television Championship..

Now with the major changes, came major players... ECW now features incredible talent.. One of which is ECW original, "The LionHart", "The Codebreaker", "Y2J", Chris... Jericho!! He has been said to host the first ever "Highlight Reel" with a special guest.. One wonder's who the special guest is.. Many wonder what's Jericho's purpose in ECW...

Also, on ECW... General Mannager "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, announced that on the second showing of ECW, there will be a Tag Team Ladder Match in which qualifications will be held on the pilot episode... With LAX on the ECW Roster, the tag team divisions going to feel the Latino Heat..

Tune into ECW's first episode soon! Stay Tuned..

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
(Ignores posts about another forum)

Yeah, I think this BTB is presented neatly, the rosters seem OK, and the first show should be good. I'm looking forward to whatever the Tag division seems to offer, having LAX there is good.

Evil Austin

I wish you luck but before this turns into a bashing thread I really do think that all this BKB / Stinger - Digga whatever is happening argument might need to go to the mods or the chat room ? .... oh well, and just a note Diesel don't arugue with BKB I have and there is no changing his mind...
:bleh:__:shifty:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay people.. I've been very distracted with my girlfriend, drama with my mother, moving back, and forth from my father's to my mother's houses, and my baby sister.. Sorry again, but here is the match card for ECW's Two Hour Supershow...

From PWHeadlines.com
ECW.jpg

The schedualed match card for ECW's television re-debut has been leaked by an ECW backstage talent manager..

Ric Flair to address the fan's

ECW Genesis Championship
Five Man Extreme Rules Gaunlet Match

Gregory Helms vs. Elijah Burke vs. Matt Sydal vs. Shannon Moore vs. Chavo Gurrero

Number One Contendership for
ECW Television Championship Exteme Rules Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Marcus Cor Von

ECW Tag Team Championship
Extreme Rules Match

The Miz(c), and John Morrison(c) vs. Homicide, and Hernandez w/ Salinas

ECW Promotional
Extreme Rules Match

Collin Delaney vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Raven

ECW Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Kane(c) vs. ?

Once again sorry guy's.. I'm currently at the the tag team match so I estimate three to four more day's..

djprimetime

Reaction score
Matt Sydal
Shelton Benjamin
LAX
Raven
CM Punk
Mystery Opponent

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ECW Two Hour Debut Show
American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida
September, 2nd, 2008

A Black screen comes on.. Nothing is shown but a crowd begins chanting “ECW! ECW! ECW” While slowly the camera show’s a mass number of fan’s below.. A Narrator begins to speak..

Narrator: “Extreme… The definition of a rebellious faction..”

It show’s clip’s clips of ECW invading WWE in 2006..

Narrator: “A devised plan to build a new dynasty..”

Show’s ECW original’s, coming together on the first ECW..

Narrator: “A new breed of wrestling..”

Show’s New Breed coming to ECW, and taking on original’s..

Narrator: “But a trail of failure left a stench on the dynasty..”

Show’s ECW going bankrupt, and the new ECW being bashed on..

Narrator: “With a second failure.. Many say it was finally put to rest..”

Show’s Vince announcing the last episode of ECW..

Narrator: “But for the outcast’s, and one man.. The Land of Extreme is yet to begin..”

Show’s Ric Flair at a press conference “Wooing” about him being the new ECW general manager.

Narrator: “Now with the last chance at a dynasty.. Will the third time be the charm?”

Black screen fades slowly until “Bodies” by Drowning Pool’s cymbals getting tapped.. ECW’s new video begins to play.. It closes with the ECW logo across the screen..

PYRO!
PYRO!
PYRO!

The smoke from the huge explosion clear’s up as the camera pans around the whole arena. It show’s the mass amount of fan’s screaming at the top of their lounges. We go to an announcer table ringside. We see Joey Styles, and Tazz..

Tazz: “Welcome folk’s to the first ever Tuesday Night ECW of the New E…C…W… I’m ECW original Tazz, alongside me, my partner Joey Styles!”

Joey Styles: “ Thank you Tazz, and thank you watchers for tuning into the first episode of ECW! What an event we have for you tonight!”

Tazz: “Hell Yeah! ECW General Manager, “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair coming out to address the crowd, ECW Heavyweight Champion “The Big Red Machine” Kane, and-”

Joey Styles: “Mr. Money In The Bank, “The Straight Edge Superstar”, The ECW Television Champion CM PUNK!”

Tazz: “And don’t forget the ECW Genesis Division championship! Where it’s not about the weight limit, but about no limit’s.”

Joey Styles: “All that, and more tonight on ECW.. But right now I believe ECW general manager Ric Flair’s popping out to start off the show..”

“Millennium” hit’s as huge pyro blast’s across the entrance way.. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair comes through the curtain strutting down to the ring. The crowd is going wild, as many try to tag his back. Ric climb’s in and yells “Whoo” on the apron, as the crowd repeats. He comes in, and is handed a microphone.

Ric Flair: “Whoo”

The Crowd Whoo’s back. As Ric laughs.

Ric Flair: “Whoooooooo!”

The Crowd gives an even louder Whoo, as Ric bust’s out laughing..

Ric Flair: “I love you guy’s. Well, Well, Well.. About a six month’s ago I received the most heart breaking news I’ve ever heard.. I wad forced to retire.. In one of the best matches I’ve ever had, against none other than my friend, my partner, my companion.. “The Showstopper”, “The Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels..”

The crowd pop’s.

Ric Flair: “I thought I’d never return to this ring.. I thought I’d never be involved with WWE again.. I was right..”

The crowd becomes quiet wondering where Flair is going with this.

Ric Flair: “THAT’S WHY I’m here! In the land of extreme! In the home of hardcore! E…C…W!”

The crowd goes wild for ‘Natich’s preaching..

Ric Flair: “Ya’ll looking at ECW’s official general manager! And I am changing Tuesday night baby!”
The crowd pops.

Ric Flair: “Now I know ya’ll don’t wannna here me talk anymore! So here we go! Extreme Rules for an hour, and a half! Tables, Chairs, blood, broken bones.. The who-”

“Break The Wall’s” hit’s as the crowd goes nut’s.. “The Savior”, “Y2J”, Chris Jericho walk’s down the ramp, in his dress shirt, and uniform pants.. He slides in, and grab’s a microphone.

Chris Jericho: “Welcome, to E…C…W is Y..2...J!”

The crowd pops.

Chris Jericho: “What’s up ‘Natich?”

Ric Flair: “Chris.”

Chris Jericho: “So how about you take your old ass up that ramp, and go sit in your little chair. I’m running the show.”

The crowd boo’s Chris.

Ric Flair: “You listen you son o-”

Chris Jericho: “What you going to do eh, Ric? You can’t touch me!”

The heat builds up on Chris. As Chris get’s annoyed by the fan’s.

Chris Jericho: “SHUT UP!”

The crowd busts out with boo’s,

Ric Flair:
“Hey look you disrespectful schmuck, don’t you dare talk to them that way.”

Pop from the crowd.

Chris Jericho: “Look old man, get out of here before you get yourself hurt.”

Crowd boo’s.

Ric Flair: “You know what Chris you really are a piece of sh-”

Chris Jericho: “Look Ric. I’m not one to start a problem. I came out here for one reason, just like I came to ECW for one reason.. Gold!”

Ric Flair: “Aren’t we all..”

Chris Jericho:
“Since I’ve been a little kid I’ve always been a picky kid. I still am today.. The gold that I want is a special one.. The ECW Heavyweight Championship. None other, none less baby.”

Ric Flair: “What do you expect me to do?”

Chris Jericho:
“Don’t play stupid with me ok Ric!”

Ric Flair: “You know what? You want a title shot so bad? You got one! If you win in the number one contender’s match tonight.”

Chris Jericho: “No biggie, who has to feel the wrath of the Savior?”

Ric Flair: “The Showstopper ”

Chris Jericho: “Michaels? I‘ll destroy him? Bring him out!”

Ric Flair: “Not Shawn.. Paul..”

“Crank It Up” hit’s as the seven foot tall Big Show comes out from the curtain. The crowd gives a mixed reaction. Chris turn’s to the entrance way pissed.

Chris Jericho:
“What in the hell are you doing here?”

Big Show walk’s down tightening his glove, while his face is slightly bruised up. He climb’s in, and get’s in front of Chris. Chris, and Big Show have a stare down, while Ric stands next to them. Big Show speaks into Ric’s microphone.

Big Show: “Ric, this punk is what’s in my way?”

Chris Jericho: “Look you big gorilla I’m not scared of you. I’ll kick your ass!”

Big Show:
“Ha, buddy how about you go put some pound’s on you, that way in doesn’t hurt as much when you get slammed around ‘k?”

“Slow Chemical” plays, as “The Big Red Machine”, ECW Champion Kane comes out with the ECW championship draped over his shoulder. He walk’s down as the crowd pop’s. He slides in, and immediately get’s in Chris, and Big Show’s face. He turn’s to Ric, and gives Ric a handshake.

Big Show: “Well, Well. Well.. The Big Red Machine Kane..”

Kane doesn’t speak but get’s closer to Big Show, and they have a face to face stare down.

Big Show: “Look buddy, me an you will never get on good term’s.. I hate you, as much as you hate me.”

Chris Jericho begins to get pissed, as he seems to have been kicked out of the situation.

Big Show: “So how about we finish what we started two year’s ago.. You, that title, and me.”

Chris Jericho: “Uh-Uh I don’t think so. Look you big ape, your not taking me out forcefully, I’m beating you tonight!”

Ric Flair: “Whoo! Look’s like we got our selves a match tonight boy! Whoo! Extreme Rules! The winner faces “The Big Red Machine” in the main event for the ECW Heavyweight Championship. As for you
Kane.. How about you go to the back, while I think of something to do with you until then.”

Kane turn’s to leave, but turns back around, and jabs Chris Jericho straight in the jaw. Chris falls straight back, while Kane faces Big Show. Big Show, and Kane both start exchanging left’s, and right’s back, and forth. Big Show grab’s Kane by the head, and whips him to the ropes. Kane comes back, and goes to hit him with a Big Boot. Big eats his foot, and stumbles back on the ropes. Kane measures Big, and slaps his hand around Big Show’s neck, he lift’s Big Show, and chokeslam’s him down. The crowd pops Kane massively, as we go to a WWE Add break.

ADD BREAK

Match One
Extreme Rules Number One Contenders Match
Big Show vs. Chris Jericho​

We return to see Chris Jericho, in his wrestling pant’s, and Big Show still down. Chris starts crawling towards Big Show.

Tazz: “Well folk’s welcome back here’s what happened while you were gone.”

Replay: We see Kane do his pyro explosion, and leave the ring, while the ref rings the bell for the match. Ric Flair leaves the ring as well.

Chris Jericho get’s to Big Show, and get’s his hand over Big Show 1.………..2.…….. Big Show get’s his shoulder up, as Chris gets up, and shoves the ref. Big Show sit’s up, while Chris is distracted attacking the ref. Big Show get’s up, and turns Chris around. He whips him into the corner, and nails Chris with a clothesline. Big Show holds Chris back and does his silencer chop, silencing the crowd before chopping Chris in the chest. Big Show pick’s Chris up, and over head. He badmouths into the camera before dropping Chris on his chest. Big Show beat’s his chest telling the crowd he is the best. He pick’s Chris up, and slaps his arm around Chris’s neck. He signal’s for The Showstopper chokeslam, but Chris kicks Big in the crotch, and run’s to the ropes, he comes back, and hit’s a one handed bulldog. Chris get’s up, and does the title signal around his waste. He rolls outside, and grabs a chair. He comes back in, and Big Show is on one knee resting. Chris picks the chair up, and slaps it across Big Show’s noggin. Big Show falls to the side, and he is leaning on the turnbuckle. Chris drops the chair, and runs to the corner with Big. He leaps to the top, and performs the handstand, and comes down to hit the dropkick into Big’s face. Chris extends his arms taunting the crowd, and show. He leans on the ropes with a sadistic smile over his face. He rolls outside once again, and digs under the ring apron. He pulls out a trashcan with Singapore canes inside. He pulls them out, and grabs the lid, and slides it in. He grabs a Singapore cane, and brings it in with him. Big is up, and Chris measures him with the lid. He raises it, but Show big boots it into Chris’s face. Chris fall’s back, but rolls up. Chris runs at Show, and gets knee’d. Big picks Chris up for a body slam, but Chris wiggles free, and barely lands on his feet, Chris stumbles back, and is leaning on the ropes. Big Show rushes him for a clothesline, over the ropes but Chris telegraphs it, and pulls the ropes down. Big Show falls over, and outside. Chris stretches his arms, and the crowd starts up a “Y2J!” chant. Chris goes out to the apron, as Big Show is slowly getting back to his feet. Chris jumps at Big, and nails him with a huge axe hand right at the head, knocking Big onto the security barrier. Chris goes low, and tries to pick Big up, and over but Show is to heavy. Chris gives up, grabs Singapore cane. He swings at right at Big, and connects in his noggin. Big nearly falls outside, but rolls back in, and gives Chris a huge forearm to the head. Chris falls down, as Big is back in this. The fans boo him on, but Big lift’s his arm signaling for the end. Big turns to Chris charging at him with lefts, and rights. Big gives him a big shove, and Chris stumbles back. Chris runs at him again, but Show leans to dodge, and throws Chris into the steel steps. The steps break in half, as Chris holds his shoulder in pain. Big Show walks to the trash can, and empty’s it out dropping the canes. He lifts the trash can, and pops Chris in the head with the can. Big Show drops the trash can, and picks up Chris only to go for a body slam on him, but Chris gains a bit of consciousness, and hurricanna’s him into the trash can. Chris is down as he used his last bit of strength to take show down. The ref checks both men’s pulse, and begins counting 1.….2.….3.….4.….5.… Big Show sit’s up .……7.…. Chris gets up, to see Big still sat up. Chris delivers a kick to Big’s chest knocking Big to his back. Chris runs to the ropes, and jumps on the second rope, and hits Big Show with the Lionsault. Chris covers Big 1.……….2.…….. Big tosses Chris off him, and to the mat. Chris leans up holding his back, Big gets up, and Chris does so as well. Chris runs at Big for the clothesline, but Show clotheslines Chris down. Chris’s head snaps back on the mat. Big Show drags Chris to the corner. Big Show steps on Chris’s chest. Chris goes crazy in pain. Big Show climbs the second turnbuckle, and measures to fall on Chris. Chris leans up, and gets in, and under Chris’s legs. He tries to Senton Bomb him down to the mat. After fatal second’s of trying to bring him down, Chris grabs a nearby Singapore Cane, and smacks it Big’s back. Big is now budging after one more shot, Chris drops BIG SHOW with a Sunset FLIP!

Joey Styles: “OH MY GOD!”

Tazz: “Aw man that was sick!”

Chris hurries and makes the cover 1.…………2.…………. Big gets a shoulder up! Chris is in disbelief, as he stands up, he pushes the referee several times, and slaps him around a bit. He climbs the turnbuckle, and awaits as Big Show gets up. Big Show faces Chris, as Chris jumps for a flying forearm, but Big beat’s Chris to it, and slaps his hand around Chris’s neck. Chris is freaking out, as Big Show picks Chris up in the air, and holds Chris up for a bit. He takes two step’s closer for the chair, and drops Chris onto the chair with The Showstopper Chokeslam! Chris holds his back in pain, as Big Show snickers at him like a squirming fish. Big Show beat’s his chest, and call’s for a microphone. He call’s for a microphone, and actually start’s speaking during the match.

Big Show: “Hey Kane! You see this? This is your destiny, your faith, the near future. I’m going to make you squirm like this little punk! Then I’m going to take your title, and then I’m going to finish you like I should’ve two year’s ago.”

The crowd boo’s.

Big Show: “Yeah, Yeah, boo the real machine, the real champion the real d-”

“Slow Chemical” play’s for the second time, as the huge sudden pyro blow’s the entrance way up. Kane comes out walking pretty fast, with his title in hand ready to drop it, and fight.

Big Show: “Come on man! Make my day!”

Kane get’s ringside, and the two have a tremendous stare down. Big Show drops the microphone, as Kane hand’s the belt to a staff member. You can cut the tension with a knife, but just as the action is about to take place, Chris Jericho low blow’s Big Show with the Singapore cane! Big Show lower’s holding his gut from the pain, but Chris grab’s Big by the head, and deliver’s the Code breaker! Big Show fall’s to the mat motionless, as Chris covers him 1.……….2.………..3.……

Winner: Chris Jericho​

The bell ring’s, and “Break The Wall’s” hit’s as Chris Jericho rolls outside by the announcer table, and get’s his hand raised by the referee. Chris holds his back, and stares at Kane through the ring, as Kane slides in. He stands over the down Big Show, and raises his arm’s gloriously, as he brings them down the pyro set’s off, and Kane laughs sadistically at Big Show. Meanwhile, Chris grabs one of the unused Singapore Canes, and slides in. He stalks Kane from behind. Kane turns, and get’s popped with the Singapore Cane. Kane get’s stunned by the first, but Chris hit’s another. This one knocks Kane back a couple of step’s, the third one drops the monster to his feet, and Chris continues the attack with left’s, and right’s on ECW’s champion. After Kane bleeds from his forehead, Chris decides to stop, and stands over the second down monster. He signal’s for the belt, and walks up the ramp.

Tazz: “Oh man that was one hell of a match!”

Joey Styles: “Extreme to say the least Tazz. But did you those after effects? Our champion bloody, and down, at the hand’s of his opponent for tonight Chris Jericho.”

Tazz: “Jericho came here for a reason.. Like he said gold, and he’s proved he wants Kane’s.”

Joey Styles: “Well bloody, or not Kane has never been a force to be tampered with, and I don’t believe tonight will be any different Kane is going to want payback, and redemption on Y2J, and probably some blood.”

Tazz: “Oh yeah remember Joey EVERY match tonight is extreme rules so expect some blood, I suggest you get a paper bag during our add break. Ha-ha!”

Joey Styles: “Ha-ha, remind me why you became a wrestler instead of a comedian Tazz?”

Tazz: “Well to-”

Joey Styles: “I was using sarcasm Tazz.”

Tazz: “You know your smartass attitude is going to hurt you someday.”

Joey Styles: “Uhuh well up next we have the crowning of the first ever ECW Genesis champion!”

Tazz: “Oh man a five man gauntlet elimination match I can’t wait for this. Time to see what the hell the Genesis division got!”

Joey Styles: “Without a doubt this wont disappoint, have you seen the talent in this match?”

Tazz: “Hell yeah I have! “The Nightmare” Gregory Helms, and “The New Breed of ECW” Elijah Burke!”

Joey Styles:
“Don’t forget former ECW Heavyweight Champion Chavo Gurrero, and “The Reject” Shannon Moore!”

Tazz: “Can’t forget the newest thing on ECW.. Matt Sydal!”

Joey Styles: “Matt Sydal has shown to be quite an athletic superstar, with one hell of an independent background, and resume.”

Tazz: “Yep, now all this talent in an Extreme Rules match, this one’s going to be sick!”

Camera goes to the ring, as Tony Chimel announces the first competitor..

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a five man gauntlet elimination match to determine the first ever ECW Genesis Champion! The rules of this match are as followed.. Two men will begin the match, and will wrestle for a minute, and a half. After, a minute, and a half the buzzard will sound, and the next randomly chosen participant will join the fray.. This will continue until all the participant’s have entered the ring. Throughout the whole match, a pin or submission may be made to eliminate the participant..”

Tazz: “Main man Tony Chimel just gave the lowdown on the rules, now let’s get some action going!”

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first.. He is “The Nightmare” Gregory Helms!”

“It’s Time” hit’s as Gregory Helms walk’s out the curtain with a jacket, and ski hat on. He makes it to the ring in second’s, and stretches awaiting his opponent’s.

Tazz: “Former Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms in the ring now. This guy held the cruiser weight championship for a whole year!”

Joey Styles: “I think it’s safe to say that Gregory Helms has a big chance scoring the Genesis Championship here on ECW..”

Tony Chimel: “And the opponent.. Coming from Whispering Pines, North Carolina.. He is “The Reject” Shannon Moore!”

"I’ll do Anything” hit’s as Shannon Moore comes out at the top of the ramp. Gregory Helm’s is in utter shock, as former friend turned enemy “The Reject” is out staring a hole through Helms from the top of the ramp. Shannon walk’s down without taking his eyes of Helms. He slides in as the bell ring’s.

Match Two
Genesis Five Man Gauntlet Elimination Championship Extreme Rules Match
Gregory Helms vs. Shannon Moore vs. Elijah Burke vs. Matt Sydal vs. Chavo Gurrero​

Gregory Helms had been awaiting Shannon, and immediately start’s stomping on Moore. He manages to get Moore to roll to the corner. He continues the attack, as the ref look’s on not being able to stop him. Helms shoves his foot into Moore’s abdominal, and sternum area. Gregory stop’s, and raises his arm saying “I am the best”. Shannon Moore proves to have amazing resilience, as he get’s up, and once Gregory turn’s, Shannon stun’s “The Nightmare” with a roundhouse to the jaw. Shannon continues his offense with forearm’s to Gregory’s back. He turn’s Gregory, and lock’s him in for a DDT. He look’s for a tornado DDT on his former partner, but Helms drop’s to his knee’s, and deliver’s a gut wrenching lowblow. Shannon hold’s his crotch in pain, as Helms crawls up behind him, and rolls Shannon up 1.……………………2.……………….. Shannon Moore kick’s out. He hold’s his head in disbelief that he almost lost his match. Gregory turn’s to Shannon, and start’s hitting him with left’s, and right’s. Shannon block’s a left, and head butt’s Helms! Helms fall’s back, as Shannon takes this time to recover. Helms rolls up, and see’s Shannon holding the ropes up for leverage, and breathing pretty heavy. Gregory run’s at him, but Shannon telegraph’s it, and back drops Gregory over the rope’s, and out to the mat. Gregory land’s on his feet, wobbly, but trembles onto the barricade. Shannon hold’s his back, and stand’s in the center of the ring. The timer appears on the titantron, and it show’s the countdown at thirty. Moore climb’s the turnbuckle, and leap’s without hesitation, through the air. Helm’s is still stunned from the backdrop, and is to late to get out the way. Moore land’s on his feet in the fan section, while holding Helms from the back of his head! He hit’s an insane inverted DDT taking Helms out to the fans zone. The camera get’s up close to the action, as Helms is on his knee’s. Shannon point’s at his face, and is yelling so loud, that you can barely make out what he is saying. He slap’s the taste out of Helms’s mouth. Moore grab’s a foldable chair from the crowd, and folds it. He slap’s Helms in the head with the chair. Moore pick’s up Helms, and throw’s him back over the barricade. He slides Helms into the ring, and rolls in after Helms. Moore begins hitting several elbow’s to Helms knee. He drops on his Greg’s leg, and begins pulling it for pressure. The countdown is at

Five………..Four……Three……..Two…….One…….

"Ooh” play’s as former ECW Heavyweight Champion Chavo Gurrero comes out bandanna wrapped around his head. He walk’s down untying his bandanna. He slides in, and watches Shannon demolish Helms. He stops Shannon, and tells him to set him up in the middle of the ring, for Chavo to perform a Frog Splash. Shannon nod’s, and start’s dragging Helms. Helms is now in the center of the ring, and Shannon turns to Chavo’s forearm. Chavo drop’s Moore to the floor. He start’s kicking Moore, and get’s down. He wrap’s a headlock on Moore while, “The Reject” was sitting up. Chavo is applying major pressure. Helms begins recovering from Moore’s attack. Chavo let’s go of the headlock, after being commanded to by Gregory. He instead applies his knee to Moore’s back, and pulls Shannon back by the arms. Gregory Helms measures the distance, and hit’s a big punt kick on Moore’s head. Moore falls knocked out.. Chavo, and Helms begin stomping in Moore, beating him to a pulp. Helms pick’s Moore up, and locks his arm’s with Shannon’s from behind. Chavo begins punching Moore with heavy left’s, and right’s. Shannon nod’s his head back causing Chavo to miss. He kicks Chavo in the gut, and Chavo answer’s back with a big haymaker. But Shannon low blow’s Helms with a kick, and spin’s around behind Greg. Chavo hit’s Greg with the haymaker, and Shannon drops outside, and rolls out. Inside the ring, Chavo, and Gregory are shoving each other, with Helms pissed at why Chavo hit him. They get in one another’s faces, and look like they are about to go at it. Shannon walk’s over to Tony Chimel, and pushes him a side. He grab’s the ring bell, and glares at the Genesis Championship. Shannon run’s in, and stalk’s Helms from behind. Helms flick’s off Chavo, and turns to see Shannon rush him. Helms duck’s it, and Shannon blasts Chavo. Shannon turn’s for Helms. But Helms is already running at Shannon. Helms hit’s the shinning wizard! He grab’s Shannon by the head, and look’s for the Eye of The Hurricane, but Shannon counter’s with a scoop slam, into a bridge pin 1.…………..…..2.…………. Helms kick’s out. Shannon get right up, and is turned around by Chavo. Chavo hit’s an impaling DDT, and cover’s him 1.…………..2.………… Shannon kicks out. Gregory Helms start’s stomping on Shannon, and Chavo pulls him back. They bicker a little bit, and make up. They are working as a team now, and start beating on Shannon. The Countdown show’s up on the titantron….

Five………..….Four……….Three……… Two………One………….

“Mr. Seventh Rib” play’s as none other than the newest face of extreme Matt Sydal comes out the entrance ramp. He look’s at the excited crowd, and walk’s down ready for action. Gregory Helms, and Chavo Gurrero begin reasoning with Sydal as he walk’s towards the ring. Sydal slides in, and get’s in both their faces. Gregory Helms, and Chavo look at each other a quick second, and rush Sydal for a sneak attack. Sydal see’s it coming, and grab’s Helms head, and hit’s a quick combination. He catches Chavo’s arm, and counter’s it into an arm bar/flip. Chavo rolls up, only to get kicked in the gut by Sydal. Sydal runs to the ropes several feet away, and hit’s the scissors kick. He bounces up, and trades jab’s with Greg. Greg overpowers him, and whips him to the ropes. Sydal instead of rebounding back leap’s over the ropes, and measures Helms. Shannon low blow’s Helms, and pushes him towards Sydal. Sydal leap’s onto the top rope, and hit’s his huricaranna onto Helms. Helms eats’ the mat hard, and Sydal get’s up. Shannon takes the fight to Helms meanwhile Sydal rests on his knees. Chavo is now up once again, and resting at the turnbuckle. He see’s an opening, and rushes Sydal for the clothesline, but Sydal duck’s it, and turns it into what seems to be a sleeper hold, but Sydal drops Chavo on his back. Sydal doesn’t give Chavo rest as he turns, and flips backwards for a nasty senton. He cover’s Chavo 1.……………..2.…………….. Chavo get’s a shoulder up. Matt get’s back up, and run’s to the ropes. Chavo is on his knee’s, and trip’s Matt down to the ropes. He slides outside, and grab’s a chair from a staff member. Matt is still dangling on the ropes, while Chavo measures him, while swinging the chair back, and forth. He swing’s at Matt’s head, but Shannon Moore drag’s Matt away. The chair rebound’s off the chair, and nail’s Chavo in the face pretty hard. Gregory Helms run’s at Shannon for a surprise attack, but Shannon left’s Gregory up, and out to the mat. Greg stay’s on the turnbuckle, but Matt, and Shannon hit him with a double roundhouse to the head. Gregory fall’s down to the barricade next to Chavo. Matt Sydal, and Shannon Moore talk to each other a quick second, and both sprint towards the opposite ropes, of Chavo, and Gregory. They rebound back, and Sydal jump’s through the ring ropes while Shannon leap’s over the top! They both hit there target wonderfully! Matt nail’s Gregory, and Shannon hit’s Chavo. All four men are down at the moment, but Matt, and Shannon churn, around holding their back’s. Shannon begins turning up on his knee’s, while Matt roll’s over, and pushes himself up. All four men are near the entrance ramp, and just in time the countdown show’s up on the titantron for the last competitor of the night..

Joey Styles: “Well Tazz we know what’s next.. The New Breed leader..”

Tazz: “Oh boy here it comes, this match is about to get crazy..”

Five………… Matt Sydal is up to his feet……Four……….Shannon Moore is stomping on Chavo for good measure… Three…… Matt look’s up curious…. Two……… Shannon Moore look’s up now…………..
ONE!

“Don’t Waste My Time” play’s as the crowd get’s silent to see which Elijah Burke we are seeing tonight. Just when, an oiled up, braided, wrestling machine comes down, bouncing in place. He pour’s his bottle on his face, and tosses it to the crowd, and start’s towards the four men. He walk’s down with a mean look over his face, as Matt stares him down. Shannon Moore rushes him, and get’s kicked in the gut. Elijah then hit’s a spinning neck breaker on “The Reject”. Burke begins stomping on Moore right in the face, while Sydal look’s on at Burke. Burke point’s at Matt, and Matt run’s at him. Matt tries to scoop slam him, but Burke hold’s his weight down, and keep’s Matt at bay. He has Matt under him, and Elijah show’s incredible new strength, as he picks Matt up to chest height, and plant’s him with a power bomb! Elijah doesn’t bother covering Matt, as he continues down the ramp. Gregory Helms, and Chavo get some big kicks to the gut while on the floor, and Elijah grab’s the chair Chavo used earlier, and takes it to the four men. He raises it over a beat Gregory Helms whom is on his knee’s, and blast’s Gregory with the shot. Gregory fall’s back busted open! Burke is now ran at by Moore once again. Burke try’s to get a chair shot in, but Moore get’s to him before hand. Shannon hit’s several left’s, and right’s on Burke. He tries whipping him into the barricade, but Burke counter’s with another whip sending Shannon over the security barricade. Burke start’s towards Moore, but Sydal comes at him, and approaches a boxing match with Burke. Sydal tries to STO Burke, but Burke hip tosses him into the entrance ramp. Burke once again start’s Moore’s way, but Shannon Moore is on the barricade, and leaps through the air. He hit’s Burke with a big upper cross body, connecting at the chest, and head area’s. Shannon bounces up off the entrance ramp’s steel dazed. Sydal help’s him up, and the two get into yet another brawl with 3Count. Chavo takes Sydal, and throws him into the step, while Helms smashed his forearm across Shannon’s back. Helms grab’s Moore, and spear’s him into the ring apron, injuring Moore’s kidney area severely. Chavo has Burke’s chair, and places Sydal’s hand on the steel step’s. He raises the chair up, to break Sydal’s arm. But Sydal kick’s Chavo in the back, and pull’s his arm out of the steel step’s. Sydal hit’s a huge DDT onto the step’s! Helms is still beating on Shannon. He tosses him into the turnbuckle, and searches under the ring. He pull’s a table!

Tazz: “HOLY CRAP! Tables Joey, Tables!”

Joey Styles: “Oh…my…..god.. This match is surely going to get insane..”

Helms set’s up the table, between the barricade, and the ring. Helms climb’s the table, and hit’s an axe hand maneuver upon Moore. Moore seems to be knocked back into his senses, but Helm’s seems to suplex Moore into the table. Moore hit’s a few rib shot’s, and reverses the move with a good suplex onto the mat. Moore slides into the ring to catch a breather. Meanwhile Sydal is laid back on the apron holding his gut. Elijah Burke hit’s a clothesline onto Sydal, ramming Sydal’s back into the apron. Elijah slap’s some blood out of Sydal’s mouth. He roll’s Sydal in, and chases him. He grab’s Sydal’s leg, and drops some elbows on it. He get’s up, and point’s at his cranium showing his intellectual strategy. He grab’s Sydal’s leg’s, and goes for a catapult. He look’s behind him, and see’s Chavo climbing the apron. Burke launches Matt through the air. Matt crashes with Chavo knocking Chavo to the floor. Matt is stunned, as Elijah pushes Sydal into the turnbuckle, and hit’s a clothesline. He pick’s Sydal up on the second turnbuckle, and goes for a modified body slam. Sydal hit’s Burke in the forehead, and shoves him into the turnbuckle. He stand’s, and hit’s an inverted Frankensteiner. The camera zoom’s into Sydal’s face which is priceless.. Sydal cover’s Burke 1.…………….T- Burke kick’s out! All the competitor’s are shocked. Sydal get’s up, and rest’s at the turnbuckle. Elijah roll’s outside holding his back. While Helms, and Shannon trade some blow’s as Chavo is resting with one arm on the top rope. Shannon’s delivering knife edge chop’s to the former Cruiser Weight Champion, that can give Helms a heart attack. Shannon goes for a jumping face buster, and land’s it! He roll’s over Helms, and get’s across him 1.…………………..2.………………. Helms break’s out surprisingly. He get’s up, and Chavo grab’s him, and send’s him towards the turnbuckle. Shannon crashes against it, and Chavo lift’s him for a Gory Bomb. He turn’s around, and is about to plant Moore. Moore jump’s down, and hit’s Chavo with a inverted cutter. He hook’s both Chavo’s leg’s, and there is a cover 1.…………………..2.………………..3.………………

Chavo Gurrero is Eliminated​

The bell ring’s, and the referee help’s up Chavo who is shocked that Shannon just eliminated him from the match. Chavo get’s up, and shoves the referee telling him that he isn’t eliminated. The referee argues with him, and point’s outside to leave. Chavo flick’s the referee off, and climb’s outside. He start’s up the ramp, as Moore get’s up to get attacked by Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke down’s Chavo with a European uppercut. Shannon fall’s on the tope rope, leaning back. Chavo Gurrero return’s in the ring with a steel chair. He stalk’s Shannon from the left. Shannon turn’s, and is met with a huge steel chair shot. Shannon fall’s back with a busted open forehead. Chavo curses him, and goes over to the turnbuckle. He leap’s, and hit’s the frog splash on Moore. Elijah Burke stand’s behind Chavo, as Chavo turn’s to the man. Elijah hit’s him with a few boxing punch combo’s. Chavo get’s on his stomach hopefully blocking the shot’s, but Elijah once again show’s his amazing strength, and pick’s Chavo up in suplex position. He tosses Chavo over the ropes, and outside. Elijah beat’s his chest taunting the Gurrero. Shannon Moore get’s under Burke, and tries to roll him up. He drop’s Burke, and lean’s over him 1.………………………….2.…………………………3.…… But NO! Burke had a tight grip on the bottom rope cancelling the three count. Shannon is upset, as he get’s up, and wipes the blood off his forehead. He begins stomping on Burke, but Burke grab’s his leg, and drops him down. He grab’s Shannon’s other leg, and turn’s Moore over for a Boston Crab. Moore begins freaking out pounding the mat with his forearms, and head. Elijah laugh’s manically, and applies more pressure to the hold. Helms is stomping a mud hole into Sydal at the corner. Helms step’s back, and run’s for a boot into Sydal’s face. Sydal see’s it coming, and jump’s into the air, and hit’s a flying clothesline. Helms fall’s down, and get’s up to get pushed into the corner. Sydal hit’s a few chops, and goes for a shoulder thrust, but Helms get’s his shoulder up, and Sydal ram’s his collar bone into the knee. Helms takes advantage, and get’s from the corner. He grab’s Sydal’s head, and beat’s it on the turnbuckle, knocking Sydal back. Helms clotheslines Sydal down, and does some theatrics.. He goes out on the apron, and climbs the turnbuckle. He sit’s up there for awhile stalking Matt Sydal. Sydal get's up, and look's at Gregory Helms standing up on the turnbuckle. Matt Sydal run's at the corner, and leap's onto the second rope, and drops Helms back down with a punch. Helms falls down, and land's crotch first. Sydal pick's Helms up, but Helms comes back struggling with Sydal. The two trade a couple of left's, and right's.

Tazz: "Oh Man Joey! Look at Gregory Helms, and Matt Sydal fight up there!"

Joey Styles: “Well Sydal is putting up one hell of a fight, but what has me nervous is that table placed by Helms earlier. Someone can take a fall, and seriously get injured."

Tazz: "Oh Well that's the price of winning the Genesis Championship! This is going to be sick!"

Sydal is on up on the top rope, right with Helms. Helms is up with one foot on the top rope, and the other on the second. Sydal look's like he's about to take a fall, but the fight continues. Helms rakes Sydal in the eye's, and attempt’s to shove Sydal outside, and possibly through the table. Sydal get's a good position, and look's for the superplex, but Helms fight's for his life with shot's to the rib's. Sydal is about to fall on the mat.. BUT NO! Sydal bounces on the top rope, and jump's wrapping his leg's around Helms's head. He flip's, and throw's Gregory Helms over the ropes, and outside onto the table! Gregory Helms snap's the table like a twig, as EMT's rush to the scene to check on Helms. Sydal is in shock, as we see a replay of what just happened. The crowd begins an "ECW" chant.

Joey Styles: "OH MY GAWD!"

Tazz: "Holy crap! Helms could’ve been killed! WOW!"

Helm’s is seen being escorted to the back, and Elijah is seen with an ankle lock strapped around Shannon's leg. Shannon flips forward to shake Elijah off, but Shannon grabs Elijah by the tights’ and makes it a roll up 1...................................2............................. Elijah roll’s over covering Shannon into a small package 1.…………………….2.………. Shannon kick’s out. Elijah get’s up, and so does Shannon. The two trade left’s, and right’s until Elijah block’s a big left, and grab’s Shannon’s head for better leverage, and start’s whaling on Shannon. He whip’s Shannon to the ropes, and Shannon return’s. Elijah goes for a back drop, but Shannon kick’s Elijah in the shoulder. He step’s back, and hit’s a big round house kick. Elijah stumbles back, as Shannon run’s to the ropes, and rebound’s back. He look’s for the side slam, but Matt Sydal intercept’s him, and hit’s a big spinning heel kick. Sydal cover’s Moore 1.……………2.……………. Moore kick’s out. Elijah awaits for Sydal to get up. Sydal get’s up, and Elijah rushes him for a clothesline. He plant’s Sydal, nearly knocking Sydal’s head off. Elijah doesn’t stop, as Moore is up, and run’s at Burke for a forearm. But Burke counter’s with s Stun Gun right on the rope’s! Burke wedge’s up, and see’s Sydal resting at one turnbuckle, and Moore face down on the other. Burke chuckles, and run’s towards Sydal. He hit’s the Elijah Express, and run’s at Moore. He also land’s the Elijah Express. He doesn’t seem done, as he run’s for another one on Sydal. But Sydal, jump’s off the second ropes, and hit’s a cross body! He transmission’s into a roll up with the tights on Burke 1.……………2.…… Burke kick’s out. Sydal get’s flustered, as he slam’s the mat. Sydal kick’s Burke but Burke catches his leg. Burke hit’s an Enziguri knocking Burke to the side. Sydal get’s up, and cover’s Burke 1.…………..2.………… Burke get’s a shoulder up! Sydal get’s back up, and is rushed by Moore begins pounding on Sydal’s back with ton’s of forearm’s on Sydal’s back. He goes for an impaling DDT, but here come’s Burke from the ropes, with a chair at hand. He nail’s Shannon widening Moore’s cut. Moore fall’s back motionless, as Burke turn’s for Sydal. Sydal dropkick’s the chair into Moore’s face. Sydal goes up to the tope turnbuckle, and without hesitation leap’s for a Shooting Star Press on both men! He hit’s it!

Joey Styles: “Oh my God!”

Tazz: “Jesus! Someone get the EMT’s ready!”

Sydal cover’s Moore 1.……………….2.……………….. Moore kick’s out. Sydal is shock as he cover’s again 1.……………………..2.………………..3.…..

Shannone Moore is Eliminated​

The Bell ring’s as outside staff member’s reach for Moore, and drag him outside. Sydal point’s at the title, and cover’s Burke 1.…………………………..2.…………………..3.………… NO! Burke had his foot on the ropes! Sydal get’s pissed as he get’s up, and confronts the referee. He begins arguing but Sydal maintains his supposed face status, and doesn’t get aggressive. Sydal turn’s around, and get’s a big clothesline from Burke! Sydal’s head hit’s the canvas uncomfortably, and Burke cover’s him 1.………………….2.…………………………. NEW GENESIS CHAMPION! Sydal show’s he still isn’t out of gas, but Burke doesn’t mind it, as he grab’s Sydal’s arm. He drops to the mat, and lock’s in a triangle submission maneuver. Matt Sydal struggles with the hold, as several fan’s begin a “Matt. Matt.. Matt…..” chant. Slowly but surely Matt pick’s up Burke into a leaning upwards position for Burke. Sydal turn’s it into a cover after getting both shoulder’s down.
1.……………….2.………………….. Burke get’s out again.. Sydal roll’s outside holding his arm in pain, attempting to shake off the pain. He walk’s over to the time keeper, and grab’s The Genesis belt. He takes a look at it, and pat’s it a couple of times. He turn’s around, but Elijah Burke run’s off the apron, and to Sydal! The two go over the announcer table, as the crowd goes wild. After, a minute of wiggling, and turning, Elijah get’s up. Sydal is barely up on his feet which look rubber at the moment. Elijah grab’s Sydal, and takes him back ringside. He throw’s him into the stair’s, and goes under the ring. He pull’s out a cloth bag. He dig’s in it, and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. He slips them onto his left fist, and throw’s several punches into the air. He walk’s over to Sydal, and pick’s him up by the head. Sydal hit’s a knee, and trip’s Elijah into the stairs. He slides Elijah in, and follows Elijah. He run’s to the ropes, and return’s to run over Elijah. He goes to the ropes a second time, and on the return is met with a huge haymaker courtesy of Elijah. He fall’s back, and Burke covers 1.…………………………..2.……………. Sydal kick’s out! Burke immediately get’s up, and shoves the referee around.. He slap’s him up a little, but Matt Sydal, beat, grab’s the steel chair, and measures Burke. Elijah turn’s, and see’s Sydal. He dive’s out the way, and Sydal nail’s the referee. Sydal is in shock, and turn’s into a European uppercut from Burke. Sydal drop’s the chair, and hit’s the Elijah Experience right on the chair! Elijah doesn’t waste time covering him, as he hook’s the leg. He see’s the referee knocked out, and begins shaking him. Out come’s a new referee sprinting from the entrance way. He has a referee shirt on, and grab’s the Genesis title. He makes the count 1.………………………..2.……………………3.……………

Matt Sydal is Eliminated

The Bell ring’s as Elijah raises his hand’s in disbelief he just won the Genesis championship. He lean’s over the ropes pointing at his chest, saying he is the best. The referee, takes off his shirt, and look’s at the title. He measures Elijah Burke oddly. Elijah turn’s, and the referee nail’s him with the Genesis Championship!

Tazz: “That’s no referee!”

Joey Styles: “Oh My God it’s Gregory Helms!”

The title shot busted Elijah open, and Helms drop’s to his knee’s covering Elijah Burke! The original referee typically wake’s up, and makes the final count 1.…………………2.…………….3.…….

Winner: Gregory Helms-New ECW Genesis Champion​

The bell ring’s as “It’s Time” blares through the speaker’s.. The referee raises Helm’s hand, and Helm’s climb’s outside holding the Genesis Championship high. Elijah lean’s upward realizing what just happened.. He has a ruthless look over his face, as Helms just screwed him out his first championship in ECW..

[B]Tazz: [/B]“Wow.. What just happened was insane..”

Joey Styles: “Yeah, I know.. Gregory Helms just screwed Elijah Burke out of his first championship. Elijah can’t be to happy with that..”

Tazz: “Oh man the pandemonium going on right now.”

Burke is seen arguing with the referee, whom is holding his head. We cut backstage to a promo..

Backstage Segment:

Backstage we see Homicide, Salinas, and Hernandez standing near ECW interviewer, Lena Yada.

Lena Yada: “Welcome, I’m Lena Yada, and standing near ECW’s newest tag team, and superstar’s. The Latin American Xchange Homicide, Hernandez, and Salinas. How are you guy’s?”

Homicide: “We’re great Lena. How about you ma?”

Lena Yada:
“ Hehehehe. Good thank's Homicide. Well LAX, I have to ask because ECW fan’s are oblivious as to why you came to ECW, and what are your goal’s.”

Homicide: “Well Lena.. We are LAX, we are former tag team champion’s.. We came to ECW for several reason’s to dominate the roster.. To score them ECW Tag Team Championship’s which is a definite.. And to prove to ECW, and it’s fan’s that we are LAX the best team in the business ese!”

Lena Yada: “Well tonight you have a tag team championship’s match against reigning ECW Tag Team Champion’s MNM. The Miz, and John Morrison. What are you-”

Homicide: “The Miz, and Morrison.. Well I’ll give them our respect. They held the titles for what? Almost a year? Now notice I say held. The minute LAX stepped on WWE soil, those titles, became ours, MNM best just give us them titles. Or we might have to show them why we ARE L..A..X..”

LAX storm’s off the camera doing their beaner shout’s “Blah Blah Blah”.

Add Break

We return to the ring, and see Tony Chimel in ring once again, mic, in hand.

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for number one contendership for the ECW Television Championship!”

The crowd pop’s the announcement.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first he is “ECW’s Golden Standard” Shelton Benjamin!”

“Ain’t No Stopping Me Now” hit’s as Shelton Benjamin come’s out walking straight to the ring, accompanied by a pop from the crowd. He slide’s in, and climb’s the turnbuckle signaling for the title. He hop’s down, as we go back to Tony Chimel.

Tony Chimel: “And the opponent.. He is “The Alpha Male” Marcus.. Cor.. Von!”

"Alpha Male” hit’s as the crowd boo’s the TNA original, as he walk’s out on the entrance way. He poses (Like a former African ECW champion), and pyro goes off. He walk’s down the aisle, and slides in. He has a rather cocky smile across his face, as he is about to face his former partner.

Match Three
Number One Contender’s Extreme Rules Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. Marcus Cor Von​

The two start off the match bouncing around. They eventually lock up, and get into, and elbow, collar bone tie. Shelton win’s it, and get’s Marcus into an arm bar. Marcus turn’s, and goes for a clothesline, which Shelton duck’s. Marcus run’s to the ropes, and tries to put Shelton out early with the spear, but Shelton leap’s into the air, and Marcus goes outside through the ropes. Shelton look’s outside pointing at his head signifying he is smarter than Marcus. Shelton grab’s the top rope, and goes for a suicide dive. On impact Marcus catches Shelton, and body slam’s him onto the concrete aisle. Marcus beat’s his chest manically, and pick’s up Shelton. He grab’s Shelton, and tosses him into the barricade. Marcus grab’s the barricade for leverage, and begins kicking Shelton’s face in.. Shelton eventually roll’s to the side, and stagger’s away. Marcus follow’s him merciless. Shelton, stand’s up straight, and hit’s Marcus with a big superkick. Marcus takes the kick, pretty good, and stumbles backwards. Shelton continues the attack, and grab’s Marcus by the head. He begins hitting him with nonstop left’s, and he brings his head down for a European uppercut. Instead Marcus lift’s Shelton up high, and tries to toss him into the crowd. Instead, Shelton lean’s backwards, and land’s standing on the apron. Shelton retreat’s into the ring, and awaits Marcus. Marcus slides in, and him, and Shelton begin trading left’s, and right’s. Marcus swing’s for the fences, but Shelton slides’ to the side, and hit’s a neck breaker. Shelton start’s stomping on Marcus repeatedly. Shelton then applies a One Legged Boston Crab. He continues putting pressure on it not showing any sign of stoppage. The referee asks Marcus if he is ready to quit. Marcus bad mouth’s him, and pushes himself up. Shelton see’s he’s losing control, and turn’s around, and lock’s an STF. He applies the pressure, but Marcus grab’s breeze of momentum, and roll’s over. Shelton loses Marcus who bounces up, holding his chin. Shelton begins begging Marcus not to hurt him, but Marcus grab’s him, and lift’s him up. He whip’s him into the ropes, and Shelton return’s. Marcus run’s for his spear, but Shelton side step’s, only for Marcus to miss, but grab a hold of his hand, and turn’s around to Shelton. He throw’s Shelton into him, and hit’s a big spinebuster! Marcus cover’s Shelton 1.………………2.…………. Shelton kick’s out! Marcus get’s up, and goes for the theatrical elbow, but Shelton trip’s Marcus, and roll outside. He walk’s over to a camera man, and takes his chair. He fold’s the chair, and holds it up to the crowd. He tells them to watch, as Marcus Cor Von is awaiting on the apron. He run’s off for a axe hand, but Shelton nail’s him with the chair in the gut. Shelton paces around, and hit’s another big chair shot to the back. Marcus stumbles over to the announcer table, and lean’s on it faced down. Shelton raises the chair up high for another chair shot, but Marcus kick’s Shelton in the gut, and raises Shelton for a Gorilla Press Slam. He drop’s Shelton onto the announcer table, but the table doesn’t break. Marcus then pick’s Shelton up once again for an inverted front power slam. Shelton wiggles off, and stumbles to the ring. Marcus turn’s to get hit with a superkick once again! Shelton throw’s Marcus in, and goes under the ring. He takes out a trash can, and throws it inside. He slides in, and pick’s up the lid. He measures Cor Von for the lid shot. Cor Von get’s up groggily, and slowly turn’s to Shelton. Shelton goes for the running lid shot, but Marcus duck’s it, and run’s to the opposite ropes. Shelton run’s to the other ropes, and rebounds back into a big spear by Cor Von! Marcus cover’s Shelton with the hook of the leg 1.………………………2.……………….. Shelton get’s a shoulder up. Marcus badmouths the referee from the ground, and slam’s the ground hard.
He get’s up, and grab’s the chair from earlier just as “This Fire Burn’s” play’s as none other than CM Punk comes out. Marcus Cor Von turn’s to the entrance way. The crowd is popping the crowd, as none other than ECW Television Champion, and Mr. Money In The Bank CM Punk walk’s out in his t-shirt, and trunk’s. He has a suspicious smile across his face, as Marcus Cor Von yell’s at him for the title. Shelton Benjamin is up, on his knee as Marcus Cor Von turn’s to him. Shelton takes the moment and hit’s a big kick to the gut, Shelton grab’s Marcus by the head, and throws him into the turnbuckle. Marcus bounces off as Shelton hit’s a stinger splash onto him. Shelton glances at CM Punk, and taunt’s him while dancing around. He turn’s to Marcus who is still out in the corner. Shelton run’s at him and hit’s the Shinning Wizard at the corner, he wrap’s his arm around Marcus’s head, and look’s for the Anaconda Vise! CM Punk get’s flustered, and start’s towards the ring. As Shelton goes for the bull dog but Marcus lift’s Shelton up, and hit’s the back suplex! Shelton hold’s his rear end in pain, as he roll’s outside holding his hips. CM Punk begins clapping with the crowd. Marcus climb’s out, and chases Shelton. Shelton seems to make a run for it, and climb’s the barricade. Marcus leap’s over the barricade, and tries to spin Shelton around, but Shelton nail’s Marcus with a boom microphone rod. He start’s hitting left’s, and right’s as the crowd surrounds the two. Shelton kick’s Marcus in the rib’s as he retreat’s through the crowd. The camera see’s Shelton climbing the step’s, as Marcus pursues him holding his mid section. Shelton whom is a whole set of stair’s above Marcus turn’s to him. He has an awkward pause until he climb’s the rail, and stand’s on it. He jump’s off, and hit’s Marcus with a big cross body. The two roll down the stair’s as the crowd goes insane.

Joey Styles: “What the hell!”

Tazz: “Oh man did you see that Joey? That was sick!”

The camera pan’s over the two showing the two hurt, on the floor with Shelton hardly churning, and Marcus motionless face down. The camera goes ringside as CM Punk is walking around the ring. He stand’s on the barricade, and look’s for Marcus, and Shelton. He walk’s along the barricade back, and forth. He eventually hops off, and takes a seat next to Tazz, and Styles.

Tazz: “ECW Television Champion CM Punk sitting with us right now.”

CM Punk: “Thank you Tazz, you actually introduce someone right for once.”

Joey Styles: “Eh, well Punk did you see that sick maneuver Shelton pulled right now?”

CM Punk: “First off it’s Mr. Punk! Secondly, I don’t care if Shelton moonsault’s off the arena. It doesn’t make him any better. On the contrary, it makes him stupid for trying to do what only the few greats like me can do..”

Tazz: “Well how about we watch the match Punk?”

We return to see Shelton on his left knee, holding his back. He crawls over towards the barricade, and hops over. Shelton goes under the ring, and pulls out a tool box! He walk’s over to the barricade, and look’s for Cor Von. Cor Von comes running from the crowded area, and hit’s a knee to Shelton’s back. Cor Von grab’s Shelton, and throws him back ringside. Cor Von jump’s over the barricade, and pick’s up the tool box. He dig’s through it, and takes out a steel chain. He walk’s over by Shelton, and wrap’s the chain around his fist. Shelton get’s up, and is rushed by “The Alpha Male”. But Shelton beat’s him to it, and deliver’s a big kick to the gut, he grab’s the tool box from the ground, and shut’s it closed. He swing’s it at Marcus, and nails him in the face. Shelton grab’s Cor Von by the head, and goes for an Irish Whip into the post, but Marcus counter’s, and throw’s Shelton back first into the post. Marcus pick’s Shelton up, and drapes him vertically along his shoulder. He walk’s over by the entrance way, and yells. CM Punk hops across the announcer table, and slides in the ring. He run’s through the ring, and get’s to the rope. Marcus Gorilla Press Slam’s Shelton on the entrance way, and does his flexing pose. CM Punk jump’s over the top rope, and land’s on the apron. He dives off, and hit’s a flying forearm to the back of Cor Von. Cor Von drop’s to the floor holding his head while Punk stomp’s on both competitor’s. He grab’s Shelton, and throws him into the ring. CM Punk slides in, and grab’s the chair. He unfolds the chair, and places it by him. He hoist’s up Shelton on his shoulder’s and spin’s yelling out loud. He position’s himself next to the chair, and he drops Shelton with a modified Go To Sleep dropping Shelton on his throat onto the edge of the chair. Marcus Cor Von see’s the advantage, and run’s to the ropes, and back. Shelton is on the verge of falling back, but Marcus hit’s Shelton with the Pounce! Shelton flies to the side, as Marcus cover’s Shelton single handedly 1.…………..2.………….3.……………

Winner: “The Alpha Male” Marcus Cor Von​

“Alpha Male”
hit’s as Marcus Cor Von raises his hand’s to the crowd, while beating his chest. CM Punk measures for the second GTS. Marcus turn’s, and is lifted by Punk. Marcus get’s off, and run’s to the ropes. He comes back for the Pounce, but Punk pulls the trigger first nailing him with the chair. Marcus fall’s back selling the chair shot well. CM Punk snicker’s while posing for the crowd.

Tazz: “Whoa what a chair shot from CM Punk!”

Joey Styles: “Yeah, I’m not to sure if I’m to fond of Punk’s new attitude towards things.”

Tazz: “Who care’s Joey? He’s champion, and he just took out his contender! What’s so wrong with that?”

Joey Styles: “He cost Shelton-”

Tazz: “Don’t answer there’s no way you would understand. You’ve never been in that position. See me, and Punk have. We know what time it is..”

Joey Styles: “What? Your so old you don’t remember your ECW day’s probably.

Tazz: “Oh really? You want to get locked in a Tazzmision?”

Joey Styles: “I don’t want your bones to disintegrate. Well were going to go to a quick add break. Don’t go no where we still got more to come..”

Add Break

We come back to see an empty ring with CM Punk pacing back, and forward’s with a microphone.

CM Punk: “Whoo welcome Miami! How are you?”

The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

CM Punk: “I don’t give a damn! See. You see this title? Do you?”

He hold’s up the Television Championship. As the crowd gives a mixed reaction.

CM Punk: “I don’t think you see this belt. Because you all enjoy seeing has-been’s like Chris Jericho, and The Big Show. Guy’s that I’ve beat before! Guy’s that are ready to break! You all enjoy them, and put them in main event’s! So you all must be blind! Therefore you can’t see the title!”

The crowd attempt’s to put together chant’s of heat.

CM Punk: “You loser’s can’t even put together a chant! You all are idiot’s who don’t deserve to be watching the greatness known as CM Punk! You all are worthless scum! The reason companies with greatness like me fail are because of people like you!”

He point’s to fan’s in the crowd.

CM Punk: “And you! Not to mention you. Hey big guy wave high!”

He point’s at an overweight fan near the entrance way.

CM Punk: “I am the new era, and by the end of the year, I’m walking out of 2008 with enough accomplishment’s to fill the whole damn Guinness Book of World Record’s.”

Crowd boo’s him.

CM Punk: “You think your little voices hurt my feeling’s or something? Sure I’m better when you shut the hell up, but go ahead boo. Boo all you want I can care less.

The crowd boo’s get even more amplified.

CM Punk: “Come on I’ll do it with you. Boo you suck Orlando! Boo!”

The crowd start’s a “You Suck” chant.

CM Punk: “Ha-ha you no life loser’s make me sick.”

The light’s go out in the arena, as Punk jump’s. A spotlight begins going through the crowd as Punk wonder’s what’s going on.

CM Punk: “See this piece of crap town can’t even pay the light.. That’s great! Doesn’t matter you all are blinded by my greatness any way’s.”

Just then “Enter The Sandman” play’s as Sandman is seen raising his Singapore cane high in the air. The spotlight shines on him, as Punk seems pissed.

CM Punk:
“Come on you washed up has-been.”

The Sandman step’s down the stair’s, and eventually makes it to the barricade. He raises up a beer, and pop’s it open. He chug’s it, and poor’s it down his face. He raises his Singapore cane, and point’s it at Punk. Punk tells him to bring it, as The Sandman jump’s down. He slides in, and CM Punk goes for a title shot, but The Sandman ducks it, and nail’s Punk with the Cane on the forehead. Sandman hit’s Punk with a few more disciplinary shot’s, and kick’s him out the ring. The Sandman tells the insane crowd to hold on. He reaches in his back pocket, and pull’s a rolled up piece of paper. He show’s it to a camera man, and reaches into his pocket. He pull’s a lighter out, and light’s what seemed to be his contract on fire. He pick’s up Punk’s microphone, and speaks into it. He has is unforgettable drunk smile, and fumbles on his words several times.

The Sandman: “I… Am…ECW!”

The crowd start’s an “ECW” chant. As The Sandman poses at the top turnbuckle with his Singapore Cane up high.

Tazz: “It’s The Sandman! It’s The Sandman!”

Joey Styles:
“Without a doubt The Sandman is back in ECW, and he doesn’t care! He just burned his contract!”

Tazz: “Look at Punk’s face! Oh man! I told you he was going to get what he deserved Joey!”

Joey Styles: “But I said-”

Tazz: “Just look at the crowd going crazy!”

Joey Styles: “Well I am getting word that we have Todd Grisham backstage trying to get a word with ECW’s Showstopper The Big Show, who was beat by Chris Jericho tonight for a match against Kane in the main event. I wonder how he feel’s after him being distracted by Kane.”

We go backstage as we see The Big Show walking in a hallway knocking innocent by stander’s to the side. Todd hold’s up the microphone, and tries to get a word from the monster.

Todd Grisham: “Paul Wight! Eh, The Big Show can we get a word?”

Big Show stops, and look’s into the camera furiously.

Todd Grisham: “Well Big Show how do you feel about what took place earlier tonight?”

Big Show: “How do I feel? You want to know how I feel? I want to kill someone right now! Kane you listen. You listen clear. I’m going to make sure you don’t get away with this. Your going to pay Kane, your going to pay the price of messing with The Big Show!”

Todd Grisham: “Well Big Show what are your plan’s?”

Big Show: “To destroy Kane!”

Todd Grisham: “And as for Jericho?”

Big Show: “Jericho isn’t a problem, he beat me because of Kane. If it wasn’t for Kane I would’ve destroyed that Punk. Kane will finish Jericho tonight, the I will finish Kane. Kane your blood will be on my hand’s! I promise you that!”

Todd Grisham: “Strong word’s from the Big Show back to you Tazz, and Joey Styles.”

We go back ringside to Tazz, and Joey Styles.

Joey Styles: “Well I’m most definitely interested in the main event, and what role Big Show will play in it.”

Tazz: “Yeah, that guy’s huge, and he’s going to be a force to be reckon with.”

Joey Styles:
“Big Show has been known to keep to himself so whom he’s going to get at in the main event is still a mystery.”

Tazz: “Mind games Joey, mind games.”

Joey Styles: “That’s going to affect both Kane, and Chris Jericho’s mind frame.”

Tazz: “Also, that’s not a good thing especially with the ECW Championship on the line!”

Joey Styles: “Well right now it’s time for our tag team championship match Tazz. Any favorites going in here?”

Tazz: “Well I’ve seen LAX’s work before they came to ECW, and these guy’s are one hell of a team.”

Joey Styles:
“I completely agree with you Tazz. Homicide a veteran high flyer knows how to take opponent’s up.”

Tazz: “While the big man Hernandez is probably one of the most amazing guy’s I’ve ever seen. This guy got the power move’s, and can do the high flying. This guy can leap over ropes, and drop a guy the size of Mark Henry.”

Joey Styles: “They will most likely be putting up one hell of a fight against the ECW tag team champ’s.”

Tazz: “Well then again you got our tag team champion’s who have been reigning as champion’s since September back in ‘07.”

Joey Styles: “This will be one of there hardest defenses for MNM.”

Tazz: “Also, with the extreme rules in this match will make this one hell of a fight for both team’s.”

Joey Styles: “Well here is our announcer Tony Chimel in ring ready to announce the match for us.”

Camera goes to the ring as Tony Chimel is in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the ECW Tag Team Championship’s!”

The crowd pop’s.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first.. Coming in at a combined weight of 515 pound’s. They are the team of Homicide, and Hernandez.. The Latin American Xchange.. L…A…X!”

The crowd pop’s as “Hardcore” hit’s. Salinas comes out first throwing up here gang sign’s. Homicide, and Hernandez come out doing their theatrics. Homicide, climb’s the guard rail beating his chest, as Hernandez raises his arm’s. They walk down the aisle, when John Morrison, and The Miz run at them from behind. They nail Homicide, and Hernandez in the back of the head with their title’s, and begin stomping on them. Salinas pulls Miz away, and start’s smacking him. Miz is about to sock her, but Homicide tackles him down to start hitting left’s, and right’s. Morrison stop’s kicking Hernandez, and kick’s Homicide off. He start’s choking Homicide with his boot while holding the fan’s guard barricade. Hernandez is helped up by Salinas. Hernandez start’s pounding on Miz with left’s, and right’s, until he back drop’s Miz on his back. Morrison turn’s around, and goes for a kick. Hernandez catches his leg, and throws it down. He grab’s John, and hit’s a spinning STO. The ref run’s out the curtain, and call’s for the bell. The match has officially began..

Match Four
ECW Tag Team Championship Extreme Rules Match
The Miz, and John Morrison vs. Homicide, and Hernandez w/ Salinas​

Hernandez cover’s Morrison 1.…………..2.……… Morrison kick’s out. Hernandez stand’s up, and drop’s an elbow on Morrison. Homicide is trading blow’s with The Miz. Homicide hitting standard left’s, and right’s while Miz hit’s his jab’s to the face. Homicide blocks a jab, and goes for a right but Miz kick’s him in the gut, and tosses him into the opposite guard rail’s. Miz is grabbed on by Salinas. Miz shakes her off, and pushes her to the floor. Hernandez see’s this, and drops Morrison. He turn’s Miz around, and kick’s him in the gut. He grab’s him by the head, and crashes his head with the unpadded floor. Hernandez stomps on Miz. Hernandez grabs Miz, and Morrison, and starts to the ring. He crashes their heads against each other. Hernandez rolls Miz into the ring, and covers 1.………..2.…….. Morrison breaks it up. Hernandez get’s up calls Morrison in. Morrison backs up from the ring, until Homicide comes running down. He grabs Morrison with a headlock, and signals Hernandez. Hernandez runs to the ropes behind him, and rebounds back. He leaps over the ropes for the suicide dive, but Morrison lowblowed Homicide with a kick, and dove out the way! Hernandez, and Homicide crash to the ground as Morrison holds his gut in shock. He walks over to Homicide, and calls Miz. Miz, and Morrison take Homicide to the ring. They slide him in, and John covers 1.………2.…….. Homicide gets his shoulder up. Morrison starts arguing with the referee while Miz chokes out Homicide. Homicide grabs a hold of Miz’s boot, and pulls him down. Homicide rolled to the side, while Miz got nailed by the post. Homicide get’s up, and starts trading blows with Morrison. Left’s, and right’s all over. Morrison ducked a right, and went for the over the shoulder arm drag, but Homicide grounds himself. Morrison attempts to get Homicide up, and over a bit more, but Homicide stays grounded. Homicide turns Morrison’s arm over, and locks in an arm bar. He applies pressure immediately, and Morrison is yelling in pain. Homicide let’s the hold go, after he reached the corner. He flips Morrison’s arm back to the front, and clotheslines Morrison into the turnbuckle. Homicide climbs the second ropes, and starts hitting the left’s, and right’s with the crowd counting them. Miz see’s this, and starts over to Homicide. Homicide kick’s Miz, in the face, and continues punching. Homicide reaches ten, and signals for the title. Miz is groggily behind Homicide holding his head. Homicide leap’s to Miz, and hit’s a cross body! He lands into a pin, and the ref slaps the mat 1.……2.……. Morrison rolls over Homicide 1.…….2.….Homicide turns that into a small package! 1.……2.…He grabs the tights! ..3- NO! John rolled out! John get’s up, and argues with the ref. He tells him there’s nothing he can do. John get’s mad, and turns back to Homicide. Homicide is at knee level, and gets a mule kick to the face. Homicide is about to retaliate at Morrison until The Miz creeps up behind him, and locks his arms. Morrison begins taking free jab’s, and kicks to Homicide. Just as Morrison begins getting cocky, Hernandez slides in. Morrison was prepped up for a round house kick on Homicide, but as he turned Hernandez scooped him up, and Samoan dropped him. Miz pushed Homicide down, and charged Hernandez for a clothesline, but was met with a gut turning atomic drop. Hernandez starts hitting several fast punch combinations with some theatrics. He does a quick cut throat taunt, and hit’s a running face buster. Hernandez covers Miz 1.…….2.…… Morrison breaks it up with a stomp. Hernandez slaps the mat, and gets to his feet. He signals Morrison to bring It. Instead Morrison slaps him, and crawls out the ring. Hernandez is in hot pursuit of Morrison, as John is chased around the ring. After circling the ring once, Morrison starts up the ramp. He trips to the floor begging Hernandez. Hernandez is about to start pounding John’s face, until “The Wildcat” Chris Harris runs down the ramp, and hit’s a diving clothesline. Morrison hops up, as the crowd boo’s him. Chris starts pounding on Hernandez with huge left’s, and rights. Chris gets back up, and starts stomping on Hernandez with John. While in the ring Miz, and Homicide, are trading blows. Miz goes for a haymaker, but Homicide ducks it, and hit’s a back suplex. The beating of Hernandez catches the eye of Homicide. Homicide rolls out the ring under the bottom rope, and goes under the ring. He gets a Singapore cane, and runs around the ring, and toward John, and Chris. Chris runs at him, but is leveled with a cane shot. Chris is dazed, as Homicide drops him with a cane shot to the leg. John goes a kick, but Homicide catches his leg. John hits an Enziguri sending Homicide stumbling into the guard rail. John picks up the Singapore can and raises it above his head, as he is about to stamp it onto Homicides back. Salinas runs to John, and grabs the cane. She turns him around, and attempts to wrestle the cane away. John gets mad, and lets go of the cane, and goes for a slap. Instead Homicide low blows John! John holds himself in pain, as Homicide is yelling at Salinas. Homicide sends Salinas to the back, as Hernandez gets up now. Hernandez high fives Homicide, as the two pick up Chris, and John. They bring them to the ring with them. Homicide throws him in, as Hernandez throws Chris into the steel steps. Hernandez slides in, and joins Homicide who is fending off John, and Miz with lefts, and rights. Homicide hit’s a back drop on Miz, and turns around. Homicide has Morrison down, and has a hold of Morrison’s legs. Homicide catapults Morrison, who goes into a huge clothesline from Hernandez. As LAX have all the momentum in the world, Chris slides in, and takes position stalking Hernandez from behind. Chris has the tag team championship folded in his arm, and is awaiting Hernandez to turn. Hernandez turns right into a title shot from “The Wildcat”. Hernandez has been busted open slightly, and blood is oozing from his forehead. Homicide turns, and sends a kick to Chris’s midsection but Chris catches his leg, and throws it down. Chris hit’s a flying shoulder block, and takes Homicide down. Morrison covers who ever is closer which was Homicide. He gets his arm across Homicide, as the ref makes the count 1.…………..2.………….. Homicide kicks out, as Chris, and John look like they saw a ghost. Chris drags the out cold Miz over Hernandez. 1.…………….2.…………. Hernandez gets his shoulder up! The crowd is going wild as there is still chance for new champions! Morrison gets up via the ropes. Once he is on his feet is leans on the ropes and turns to the ref. He yells at him bad mouthing him. Hernandez gets up slowly, and Chris notices it. Chris grabs Hernandez’s head for better leverage, and goes for the punches. Hernandez catches Chris’s arm, and head butts Chris. Hernandez grabs Chris by the head, and throws him through the ropes. Hernandez starts working fast, and clotheslines Morrison over the ropes. Hernandez picks the down Miz up. He is about to go for a move but Homicide interferes and grabs Miz. Homicide tells Hernandez something. Homicide hit’s an insane Gringo-Killer! Homicide rolls to the side, as Hernandez climbs the turnbuckle. He measures Miz, and leaps off the top rope! He hit’s an earth rattling frogsplash, and covers Miz, the ref is arguing with Chris who is outside. Homicide see’s this, and runs to the ropes. He rebounds back, and dives through the ropes. He hit’s Chris, and John with the suicide dive. The ref turns, and see’s the cover 1.………2.…………3.……

Winner’s: Hernandez, and Homicide- New ECW Tag Team Champions​

Joey Styles: “New tag team champions! Tazz! Tazz!”

Tazz: “I know Joey LAX just beat the tag champ’s! Whoa what a match man!”

Joey Styles: “Your telling me brother! I was jumping every second.”

Tazz: “Yeah did you check if you wet your pant’s?”

Joey Styles: “Oh did you see if you soiled yourself Tazz?”

Tazz: “That’s it! I’m going to throw you in there so LAX can teach you a lesson.”

Joey Styles: “Sure Tazz. Well we have reached the end of the night ladies, and gentleman, oh what a night it was.”

Tazz: “ECW surely made an amazing return folks, tables..”

A replay of the usage of tables in the Genesis competition is shown.

Joey Styles: “Blood, and glory as well.”

Show’s Gregory Helms celebrating, and Shelton leaping off the flight of stairs.

Tazz: “Can’t forget the crazy return of an icon, and the new faces of the tag team divisions.”

Show’s The Sandman returning, and knocking out CM Punk, and LAX recently winning the tag team titles.

Joey Styles:
“Well only one more match to go Tazz.. The ECW Heavyweight championship match!”

Tazz: “Chris Jericho “The Savior”, “The Lion Heart”, “Y2J”. A former world champion.”

Joey Styles: “Against the Heavyweight champion. “The Big Red Machine”, Kane.”

Tazz: “Yeah Kane beat former ECW champion Chavo Gurrero, at Wrestlemania in less than ten second’s! Eight to be exact. He defended a couple times on Raw, and Smackdown. But when the whole ECW banishment happened, Kane couldn’t defend. So now he’s back. We are here in September, back better than ever!”

Joey styles: “Yes, these two will put on a great match without a doubt, but Paul “The Big Show” Wight will more than likely play a huge role in this match.”

Tazz: “Well were going to see a tremendous match for sure, and I can’t wait to see who comes out with the ECW Championship around his waist.”

Joey Styles: “Well before we can get this on the road let’s go backstage one more time where something possibly concering the main event is taking place.”

We go to the back in Ric Flair’s office where Big Show, and Ric Flair are going at each other’s throats.

Ric Flair: “Paul I promise if you interfere in the match tonight you will be signing your own death warrant!”

Big Show: “Death warrant? Kane’s needs to get took care of! I’m going to destroy him!”

Ric Flair: “No you most certainly are not boy. I am the general manager, and what I say goes you hear?”

Big Show: “I don’t give a damn. If you don’t want me to interfere in the match then give me Kane RIGHT NOW!”

Ric Flair: “I can’t do that!”

Big Show: “Then I’m sorry Natich but some bad thing’s are going down in the main event tonight.”

Ric Flair: “Show.. Don’t do it man..”

Big Show: “No, Ric no man’s going out there.. The Giant.. The Monster.. Paul Wight is going out there..”

Big Show storms out the office, and Ric looks worried.

Add Break​

We return to ringside where we are greeted by the bell ringing. We have Tony Chimel in ring ready to announce the main event.

Tony Chimel:
“Ladies, and Gentlemen.. The following contest is our main event, and it is for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship!”

The crowd pop’s.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first.. He is “The Lion Heart”, “The Savior”, “Y2J”.. Chris.. Jericho!”

The crowd pop’s as “Break The Wall” sounds through the arena. After a few second’s, Chris Jericho comes out with his vest, and uniform pants from earlier. He doesn’t look to be in his best mood. He slides in, and takes off his vest. He stretches out in the corner, and poses at the turnbuckle. He signals for the title, and awaits for the champion.

We go backstage, and see Kane walking down the hallway with his title along his shoulder. He is grasping it firmly with both arms. Just when Big Show call’s Kane from behind.

Big Show: “Hey Kane! Lets do this right now! Come on!”

The two stare each other down on the intersecting hallway. Kane does his trademark snicker. He drops his title, and the two start trading big blow’s all over. Kane hit’s his signature jab’s as Big Show is hitting random lefts, and rights. Kane gains the advantage, and throws Big Show into a nearby crate. Kane doesn’t show mercy, and grabs Big Show. He hit’s a few punches to the midsection, and looks to Irish whip Big Show again. Instead, Big hit’s a elbow to the face, and throws Kane across the catering table. Big Show shoves several staff members, and grabs a chair. He folds the chair, and awaits for Kane to get up. Instead, Kane flips the table over, and hit’s a big boot. Big Show falls back, and Kane picks up the chair. Kane creams Show’s back with several chair shot’s.

The camera goes back to the ring where Chris Jericho is in shock at what’s going on. He slides out under the bottom rope, and starts up the ramp, with a infuriated look on his face. He goes through the curtain as we return to the back to see Big Show in control of the brawl with Kane resting on the wall. Big Show begins asking Kane if payback is indeed a bitch. Instead of replying, Kane shut’s show’s oversized mouth with a jab. Big Show stumbles back, and is holding his jaw in pain while leaning on the front of a Zamboni., when Kane starts hitting forearms to the back. Kane grabs Show by the head, and pant’s, and throws him into the wall. Kane walks back towards Big Show, and start hitting some rights to the head. Just then, a voice yells out “Hey”. Kane looks up at the voice, and it’s Chris Jericho on the top of the Zamboni. Big Show is up behind Kane, and Chris leaps off the Zamboni! He hit’s a cross body on both men, and all three men are down. Ric Flair comes running down the hallway with a big man along side him. The big man is former WWE employee Matt Morgan! Ric Flair, and Matt start dragging Big Show away from the fight. After a few seconds, Chris Jericho is resting up on his feet breathing through his nose. Kane sit’s up behind him, and Chris hit’s a kick to the chest. Kane doesn’t fall back, but is pushed back. Chris hit’s another kick, which does less damage. Chris picks up a near by chair, and turns to Kane. Kane is up on his feet already. Chris raises the chair, but Kane slaps the hand around Chris’s neck. Chris kicks Kane in the gut, and throws him into the Zamboni. He runs down the hall in which he came, calling Kane, and teasing “The Big Red Machine”. Kane holds his head briefly, and chases after Chris. The camera follows the chase from the back of Kane. It goes on for a good minute or so, until the yelling of the fans starts getting louder, as the two are back by the entrance ramp. Kane stops at a two way hallway, where one hall leads forward while the other towards the entrance ramp. Kane turns towards the entrance ramp, and is met with a big forearm to the back of the head knocking him down. Chris Jericho starts stomping on Kane. Chris picks Kane up, and starts taking him towards the curtain. Chris starts bad mouthing Kane before setting up for a double arm DDT. Kane picks Jericho up for a counter back drop, but Chris pushes off Kane’s shoulder, and lands on his feet. Kane turns to knock Chris’s head off with a big blind right, but Chris dropped to his knee’s, and clipped Kane in the back of the knee. Kane falls back, and we go to a camera angle from the entrance ramp where Kane is seen on the floor. Chris comes out, and starts stomping on Kane. The ref runs out the curtain also, with the ECW Championship in hand, and calls for the bell as the match has began.

Main Event
ECW Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match
Kane vs. Chris Jericho​

Chris poses with his arms extended, as the crowd pops him. Kane is walking towards the ring until Chris walks up behind him, and kicks him in the back. Chris grabs Kane, and pushes him into the guard rail face first. Kane bounces off, and Chris hit’s several forearms to the back. Chris rest’s, and Kane starts walking towards the ring. Chris turns Kane for a right, but Kane pulls the trigger faster, and hit’s a left. Chris is knocked away with the shot, as Kane picks him up for the toss into the turnbuckle. Kane gets Chris on his shoulder, and runs towards the turnbuckle. Chris grabs the bottom rope of the ring, and pulls himself onto the apron, and off Kane’s shoulder. Kane stops, and Chris kicks him in the back from a seated position on the apron. Kane loses his balance, and stumbles forward. Chris drops to the mat, and grabs Kane. He starts over to the steps closer to the announcer table, and slams Kane head first onto the top step. Chris rolls Kane inside the ring, and climbs the turnbuckle. Kane sits up, and stands up, only to turn into a huge reverse elbow from Y2J. Chris wastes no time, and makes the cover. 1.……2.….. Kane kicks out. Chris mounts Kane, and starts knocking Kane with a few closed fist jabs. Chris dismounts, and takes Kane up. Chris goes for an Irish whip to the rope, but Kane counter whips him. Kane goes for the flapjack, but Chris see’s it coming and hit’s a mule kick. Kane falls back, and lands on the ropes leaning backwards. Chris walks over to Kane, and hit’s a few well placed knife edge chops. After the last one, Chris gets flashy, and spins around hitting a round house kick to Kane’s chest. Chris runs to the opposite ropes, and clotheslines Kane on the rebound. Kane nearly spills over the ropes but miraculously stays in. Chris runs to the ropes again, and hit’s a clothesline having both men spill out to the mat. Chris gets up on his knees, while Kane is slowly reaching his feet. Chris climbs the barricade, and signals for the title, as fans cheer him on. Chris runs along the balcony, and jumps for an axe handle, but instead Kane dodges it, and Chris hit’s the post face first. Chris turns away from the post knocked out his lights, and walks into a big clothesline curtsey of Kane. Kane picks Chris up, and hoists him on his shoulder. He hit’s Chris with a drive into the turnbuckle before steeping back. Kane runs along the mat, and hit’s a huge power slam possibly injuring Chris Jericho. Kane sits up, and snickers. He gets up before tossing Chris into the ring. Kane covers Chris 1.…….2.…… Chris kicks out! Kane gets on his knees, and looks at the ref. Kane stands up, and runs to the ropes. He jumps for the dropping elbow, until Chris rolls out the way, and Kane hit’s the mat. Kane, and Chris both get up, at the same pace, but Chris looks for the edge with a clothesline. Kane downs him with a big boot before Chris gets the chance. Kane walks over to the ropes, where Chris is holding his face in pain. Kane uses the top rope for leverage when stepping on Y2J’s back. Kane gets off, and picks Jericho up. Kane whips Jericho into the corner, where Chris hit’s the turnbuckle back first. Kane runs, and clotheslines Chris into the corner. Kane runs back at the ropes, and returns for another clothesline which ends with Jericho diving out the way. Kane hit’s the turnbuckle, and Chris lowblows, and rolls over Kane for a roll up. 1.……..2.…… Kane kicks out. Chris rolls back up onto his feet, and shoves the ref. He turns, and grabs Kane’s head from behind. Chris starts digging his fingers into Kane’s eye, as Kane screams in pain. Kane tosses his arms around a bit to sell it, and eventually grabs Chris by the hair. Kane drops Chris by the hair, and gets up. Kane hit’s a leg drop, and gets back up. Kane runs to the ropes, and hit’s a big dropping elbow, and covers Chris 1.……2.….. Chris gets a shoulder up. Kane shows his frustration through his facial gestures, as he rolls out the ring. He shoves the time keeper to the floor, and grabs his chair, and folds it. He throws it inside the ring, where it lands near Chris. Chris in on his knees, and Kane slides into the ring. Kane runs at him, and hit’s a low big boot knocking Chris out cold. Kane adjusts the chair position with his foot, and picks up Chris. Kane has Chris by the hair, as he signals for the end by slicing his throat. Kane scoops up Chris, and positions Chris on his shoulder. Kane looks for the Tomb Stone Piledriver! When Chris gains momentum, and wraps his legs around Kane’s head, and huricaranna’s him outside the ring! Chris holds his hair back in pure shock as he gets up, and holds his gut. Kane gets back up to his feet in no time as he gets into a battle of words with a passionate fan. Kane turns around into Chris Jericho diving through the ropes, and hitting a suicide dive! Kane attempts to catch Chris, but Chris was moving at to fast of a speed, so Kane just slowed Chris, and Chris lands into the fan section knocking over a fan or two. Kane is down leaning on the bottom of the barricade holding his head. After about a minute, Chris is up, as the fan’s alongside him applaud him, when a few boo him. Chris leans on the barricade to hold himself up, when Kane grasps him by the throat. Kane nails him with a few lefts, before tossing him over the barricade. Kane picks up Chris and throws him shoulder first into the steel steps. Kane walks over to Chris, and gets him in the ring. Kane slides in after. Kane hits some stomps for good measure before picking up the chair. Kane smacks the chair on the top rope, and throws the chair down. Kane picks up Jericho, and grabs his arm. Kane gets into pump handle slam position as he picks up Jericho and nails the maneuver! Jericho screams in pain as Kane covers him. 1.……………2.…….. Chris gets a shoulder up! The crowd gets behind Jericho as “Y2J” chants start up. Kane gets up grinning devilishly, as he stalks Jericho from his feet. Jericho takes a minute to get up after using each turnbuckle. Chris turns around to see Kane running at him, instead Chris runs back at Kane yelling. Kane goes for a clothesline, but Chris ducks it and grabs Kane from behind by the arm. Chris hit’s the code breaker! The crowd goes insane as both men are down. Chris eventually leans up to a Kane who is in his stomach covering his face. Chris rolls over Kane slowly, and gets an arm around Kane. 1.…………2.……….3... NO! Kane gets a shoulder up in literally a split second. Chris is shrugging on the refs leg asking why. Chris gets up, and holds his hair in pure amazement at this. He grabs Kane’s leg’s, and starts rocking to the left, and right. He gets Kane on his stomach, and squats down, as The Walls of Jericho is locked in! Chris Jericho takes it easy the first couple seconds, as he then applies major pressure to the hold, as Kane is yelling in pain.

Tazz: “Will the ECW champ tap out?!”

Joey Styles: “Will David make Goliath submit?”

Chris applies the hold, until Kane reaches the ropes, and starts attempting to pull himself up. Chris Jericho moves over to the center of the ring, and continues the hold applying so much pressure that he himself is yelling. Chris tells Kane to tap out. Kane grabs a hold of his head to keep himself from tapping out. The crowd begins a “Tap Out” chant, while other fan’s start a “Lets Go Kane” chant. Chris gets a little bit higher from the squatting position, and instead applies his knee to Kane’s back! Kane really feels the pain now, as he has an unforgettable face. The ref is even astonished by how brutal the hold looks. Just then “Crank It Up” hit’s as outcomes Big Show with a furious look on his face.

Tazz: “The Giant Big Show coming down to get revenge on Kane possibly?”

Joey Styles: “No! This can ruin the match up for either of the two! Just turn around Paul!”

Security comes out the curtain, and try to get Big Show to the back. Big Show starts fighting the security members, and knocks all of them out. Big Show walks down as outcomes Matt Morgan as Big Show is ringside. Matt runs to Big and asks Show to go to the back. Matt then attempts to pull Show away. Instead Show grabs Matt by the throat and hit’s a Showstopper, as Matt is laid out cold. Big Show slides in, as Chris Jericho still applying the hold begs Show to wait. Big Show nods his head, as he walks over to Kane. Big Show bends down, and tells Kane something. Big Show picks up the chair, and measures Chris from behind. Big Show takes Chris out with a chair shot to the head. Chris lets the hold go right as Kane had his arm ready to tap out. Chris falls to the mat unconscious, as Big Show yells at Kane. Kane leans on the second rope appearing uncurious. Big Show picks the knocked out Kane up, and slaps his arm on his neck.
The crowd is giving a horrible ovation, as Big Show tells Kane good night. Kane hits show with a big left! Big Show holds his jay with his eyes popped out. Kane cant stand on his feet as he stumbles to the canvas, and rolls outside barely making it to the announcer table. Kane grabs his belt, and holds it up calling Big Show over. Big Show slides out the ring nodding his head in disgust as he hits Kane with several big lefts, and rights. Big Show wrestles the belt away from Kane and throws it down. Big Show picks up Kane and hit’s the Showstopper onto the announcer table!

Joey Styles: “Oh my god! No!”

The crowd gives major heat, as Kane falls through the table and Big Show roars in victory. Big Show eventually picks Kane up, and throws him in the ring. After about two whole minutes of the crowd chanting for both Kane, and Chris Jericho, while booing Big Show. Chris Jericho begins crawling over towards the fallen monster. He rolls him over taking about thirty seconds, and gets his arm over Kane. 1.………………..2.…………….3...

Winner: New ECW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho​

The ref calls for the bell as Big Show grabs the title. Big Show slides the title to the ref, and slides into the ring. Chris Jericho is awarded the title, as Chris hugs it. Chris raises it high in the air, as Big Show stares ruthlessly, at the former champion.

Joey Styles: “What a dark day for the former ECW champion Kane.”

Tazz: “Well on the upside we got ourselves a new champion!”

Joey Styles: “Tazz.. Did you see the unfair earning of the title that took place?”

Tazz: “Aw unfair, I don’t care Joey. Extreme rules means, no rules Joey. Kane just didn’t have the best of luck.”

Joey Styles: “Tazz, I can’t believe your actually approving of this title change! What in gods name has gotten into you?”

Tazz: “Well Joey what is Kane going to do?”

Joey Styles: “This wont go on unjustified I will tell you that Mr. Tazz.”

We see Big Show up the ramp staring at the ring as Kane is still flat on his back. While Chris Jericho is posing at the turnbuckle with his arms extended, and the title around his right arm. Chris climbs down, and slides under the rope, and starts outside. The crowd gives a huge ovation for him, as Big Show also exit’s out the curtain. Camera zooms into a ecstatic Chris Jericho’s faces on the top of the ramp. Camera pans back to the ring where Kane sits up! He has frustrated look on his face, as he begins huffing, and puffing. He looks on up the ramp, as his second world championship reign was stolen from him.

Tazz: “Well thanks for watching everyone. This was one hell of a ride folks.”

Joey Styles: “Three title changes in one night! ECW is on the horizon once again, as the wrestling business just got extreme. We witness the crowing of a new Genesis Champion!”

Tazz: “An iconic return of The Sandman.”

Joey Styles:
“The newest face of the tag team division in gold.”

Tazz: “Not to mention the world title change that took place just seconds ago!”

Joey Styles: “The debut episode for ECW is one to be remembered. Well thanks again for watching ladies, and gentlemen. Have a safe drive home, and good night.”

We see one last shot of Chris Jericho as the ECW logo flashes on the screen. Show ends with the roars of the crowd.

Show End​

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The best match, even if all were good, is no other than the Extreme Gauntlet Match. All the talent was well used and placed. The right winner was chosen, eventhough as if the name of the title feels pretty generic.

WM: All matches were good.

BP: The opening and then later on the show thing between Ric Flair, Chris Jericho and Big Show were good. They were very on character and had a nice lenght.

WP: None.

AC: It was a good show, with some things you don't usually see in BTBs, such as Punk as a heel. I do think you burnt out the Extreme Rules Match. You should save that only for the main events or important matches. I also think that the main event for the ECW Title could have easily had happened next week and it would have worked better. Anyways, nice show

xtremebadass

BM: Kane vs Jericho, great chemistry between the two, easy to write matches for and you showed that

WM: N/A

BP: Flair, Show, Jericho was very good, lol at Jericho " ILL KICK YOUR ASS! " out of the blue just like that lol

WP: N/A

AC: This was a very long read, the enthusiasm is exactly what I liked about this read.