EBW FTJ New 2nd Titantron and New Theme Song 2013-Now!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This shit is fucking Clownshoes, and stops idea for Kanye was even worse.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I NEVER HEARD OF THIS LAW!?
It is an unspoken law among wrestlers. Something that wrestlers have agreed to since it is the fair thing to do. If you were in a stable with Punk then it would be okay for you to come out to a Punk quote. But since you aren't you'd do best to stick to original material or movie quotes. Since if you were to make it to bigger companies like Ring of honor or PWG they wouldn't want to book you or want to work with you because you'd just be considered a rip off of coat tail rider.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It is an unspoken law among wrestlers. Something that wrestlers have agreed to since it is the fair thing to do. If you were in a stable with Punk then it would be okay for you to come out to a Punk quote. But since you aren't you'd do best to stick to original material or movie quotes. Since if you were to make it to bigger companies like Ring of honor or PWG they wouldn't want to book you or want to work with you because you'd just be considered a rip off of coat tail rider.
posts like this are very offensive and unbecoming of what is assumed to be qualities of a staff member :pity: BA*.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

did in cm punk break that rule by saying "hay colt c. how u doing" ? what the different here!?

Stopspot

Reaction score
did in cm punk break that rule by saying "hay colt c. how u doing" ? what the different here!?
That was Punk throwing out a shout out to a friend. That was not Punk trying to get famous off of Colt Cabana, who is less famous than he is. Plus the two are best friends.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
That was Punk throwing out a shout out to a friend. That was not Punk trying to get famous off of Colt Cabana, who is less famous than he is. Plus the two are best friends.

it not point he broken that rule. so i don't he care if i did.

Stopspot

Reaction score
it not point he broken that rule. so i don't he care if i did.
He didn't brake any rule other than don't brake the fourth wall. He is not making money or fame off of mentioning a bad wrestler like Colt Cabana.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He didn't brake any rule other than don't brake the fourth wall. He is not making money or fame off of mentioning a bad wrestler like Colt Cabana.
Lol fuck the fourth wall, shit's as weak as a paper bag.
4b770d576b25f482c5df6129802f192b.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Who cares if you're ripping off Punk. It's not like anyone's watching this anyway.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Who cares if you're ripping off Punk. It's not like anyone's watching this anyway.
:harvey: The fourth wall never had a chance with Rainman