EBW FTJ New 2nd Titantron and New Theme Song 2013-Now!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You also don't necessarily need to change your theme completely just because you go heel/face/tweener, you could have just put a different intro to it (no CM Punk quotes, you are not CM Punk so you shouldn't use CM Punk quotes). You could use a movie quote instead. Guys on the wrestling circuit do that all the time.

Example:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Steen with the wolf being shot is the stuff sex is made of.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't a fan of it at first but I fell in love with it over time, credit D'Z with that.

Or you can take something so bad and you embody it, take for example the final countdown that had no business being a wrestling theme in the same way Danielson looked like he didn't (he's the most anti superstar of all time, same as the theme)

Stopspot

Reaction score

Or the young bucks coming out to fricking Mmmbop. Another song that was such a curveball yet turned out so well.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Personally on the video itself, it seems that some parts on to long. Like the ankle lock, scenes like that should be cut down, also try to use better effects as oppose to the multi color one. As for the quote, I have to agree with the comments above, either use your own, a movie/TV show quote, or just none at all. As for the song, not bad, although I probally went have went with this follow by 0:00-0:04 first, that is if you're the jock

Of course just my opinion, overall I didn't think it was bad, just average.

Stopspot

Reaction score
As have previously been stated. Try to find a track that would suit your character no matter his moral alignment and maybe try and find a movie quote or a self recorded quote to put as the intro. Using words said by another wrestler without their permission if a big no no in wrestling.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
As have previously been stated. Try to find a track that would suit your character no matter his moral alignment and maybe try and find a movie quote or a self recorded quote to put as the intro. Using words said by another wrestler without their permission if a big no no in wrestling.

but it from a rap song that he ok. which is why alot to u it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The CM Punk quotes? If you want to use them as a wrestling theme then you need to contact CM Punk yourself. Just because someone else has CM Punk's permission doesn't automatically mean that you do.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The CM Punk quotes? If you want to use them as a wrestling theme then you need to contact CM Punk yourself. Just because someone else has CM Punk's permission doesn't automatically mean that you do.

yes b/c it a song now so it count.

Stopspot

Reaction score
yes b/c it a song now so it count.
No. No you don't have permission. Punk gave that permission to that one musician (and that musician may just have knicked it off punk to begin with which makes it even worse). You are breaking a cultural rule among wrestlers by using CM Punk quotes. You DO NOT piggy back off of another wrestlers fame and fortune unless you are either that wrestlers apprentice or in some other way connected to him.

That's a cardinal law among wrestlers.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
No. No you don't have permission. Punk gave that permission to that one musician (and that musician may just have knicked it off punk to begin with which makes it even worse). You are breaking a cultural rule among wrestlers by using CM Punk quotes. You DO NOT piggy back off of another wrestlers fame and fortune unless you are either that wrestlers apprentice or in some other way connected to him.

That's a cardinal law among wrestlers.

I NEVER HEARD OF THIS LAW!?