EBW FTJ New 2nd Titantron and New Theme Song 2013-Now!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Tell me what you all think?
The New Theme and Titantron for the The 1 and ONLY FTJ for the incoming season of 2013!
White Rabbit by Egypt Central Rights to the song go to Egypt Central (EBW Edit Verison)
Download Link
n/a
EBW FTJ ALL RIGHT GO TO EBW!
COMMENT AND RATE ON THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE THANKS YOU!​
Please go to are web site at http://ebwbackyardwrestling.weebly.com/ for all Backyard match,Promo Video,Title History,Free PPV Event and must more! And also follow us on are Twitter at http://twitter.com/ebwbackyard# !

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Don't use another wrestlers quotes on your titantron it sounds so incredibly markish, you really shit the bed on that no offense.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Don't use another wrestlers quotes on your titantron it sounds so incredibly markish, you really shit the bed on that no offense.

I alway use that. and it come from that rap song made for cm punk so i can use it! AND I WILL KEEP USING IT.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well I am Jock not a voice of the voiceless gimmick so I don't think that its the same!

You're using his quote though lol, it makes you look like a cheap imitation. Like that guy in your videos who wear Hardy's armbands (I think he's called Jeff Shock or was at least) it looks like you're trying to be them rather than forging your own identity. Build your music around your character, you're a heel jock right? I'm guessing that means you have a high sense of entitlement and self worth, pick music that reflects that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What seabs said.

This song would fit your character much better.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
You're using his quote though lol, it makes you look like a cheap imitation. Like that guy in your videos who wear Hardy's armbands (I think he's called Jeff Shock or was at least) it looks like you're trying to be them rather than forging your own identity. Build your music around your character, you're a heel jock right? I'm guessing that means you have a high sense of entitlement and self worth, pick music that reflects that.

Well not I am truning into a anit-heros as Jeff wanted to be the heel now. Yes he was the "lion heart" Jeff Shock but he just known as jeff shock heel did u not watch a homecoming video it should that he turn heel. and now the plan for me to anit-heros. which is why using this as my new theme. If u said that my gimmick like punk i guess jeff is like jeff hardy right!? Wrong we eveade are gimmick. I started in BEW in 2010 as Frank "The Jock" now I just known as FTJ. Jeff was the lion heart then become the anit-cheast then back to lion heart now is just Shock!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
What seabs said.

This song would fit your character much better.

not that does fit at all. i change my theme b/c i turning into a anti-heros gimmick. this so White Rabbit make sense! and i not changed it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well not I am truning into a anit-heros as Jeff wanted to be the heel now. Yes he was the "lion heart" Jeff Shock but he just known as jeff shock heel did u not watch a homecoming video it should that he turn heel. and now the plan for me to anit-heros. which is why using this as my new theme. If u said that my gimmick like punk i guess jeff is like jeff hardy right!? Wrong we eveade are gimmick. I started in BEW in 2010 as Frank "The Jock" now I just known as FTJ. Jeff was the lion heart then become the anit-cheast then back to lion heart now is just Shock!

I'm not saying you're a rip off I'm saying using his music makes it look that way, seriously what do you want to achieve using his quotes?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I'm not saying you're a rip off I'm saying using his music makes it look that way, seriously what do you want to achieve using his quotes?

an anit-heros charder.whcihc go with what i want dreaction i want gimmick going into.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Shouldn't you just cut your own, original anti-hero promo and then cut it on top of your theme? If your or one of your friends can cut and put Punk on top of a song you can put yourself on top of it.