E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
BB01.jpg

GCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH ANNOUNCED!

Eric Bischoff has signed off on the final match of The Big Bang, and boy, as one man once put it, it'll be one hell of a slobberknocker. Unlike the majority of The Big Bang's matches, there'll be no international stars, no fancy smancy rhetoric: just an old fashioned skirmish entailing three men of different backgrounds and styles. Their goals, though, are similiar; to become the consummate GCW World Champion. These men have had confontations before in the past, and now, it'll culminate. The 5 Time WCW Champion, Booker T, will face the former Undisputed Champion, Chris Jericho, and former 3 time World Champion, Batista, in a Triple Threat Match to determine who'll be coronated GCW Champion. Booker T has had altercations with Batista and Jericho in the past, and while Batista and Jericho's problems are anew, there is still some animosity brewing in their blood. Come The Big Bang, there'll be a NEW GCW World Champ, and whomever he'll be, he'll cement his name in the tome of professional wrestling history for years to come..

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 26 Preview has been posted.

Leave a review of War Zone and make some predictions about the next show.

MR.BIG

Reaction score
My BTB and a preview for teh first show is up...

Reaction score
NEW BTB!

ECW Draft been posted! First show preview up in a few days!

Link in signature! REVIEW 4 REVIEW!!!!

Moonlight Drive

Smackdown Preview has been posted, epic shit going down this week :shifty:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH IS FINALLY UP! All 61 pages of it, shocking returns of gimmicks, one Summerslam match confirmed and a massive Tag Team Ladder Match! You don't want to miss it!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
MORE BIG BANG NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Finally, after some weeks of speculation, The Big Bang's venue has been announced; the Pay Per View will be LIVE from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The Staples Center was the former host of WWE's Wrestlemania 21, and Bischoff wanted the event to be held in a multiethnic area as opposed to an area were demographics of diversity were slim. Other potential and proposed venues for The Big Bang were the United Center in Chicago, Illinois, and the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., both of which have been selected for use for other undisclosed events in the near future. GCW, on an international level, has been quite successful in advertising The Big Bang, garnering ticket sales from other countries such as Japan, Mexico, UK, and Canada. Since the promotion is currently in negotiations with CMLL, AAA, NJPW, Dragon Gate, Ring of Honor, and Pro Wrestling NOAH, those companies have joined in on the marketing effort, making The Big Bang one of the largest international joint ventures the professional wrestling world has seen in quite sometime.

The return of a mega superstar to The Big Bang has been rumored, and there may be some truth to the gossip. Of course, nobody within GCW management is saying anything about it, but it's been mentioned the superstar in question hasn't been wrestling for more than four years, and is training rigorously for a return to in ring action. Bischoff has offered a vague clue as to who it can be, and he has been quoted, "He's a former World Champion." More on this soon, folks.

FINAL Big Bang Card
Date: May 10, 2008

The Beginning of a New Promotion...

GCW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Booker T Vs Chris Jericho Vs Batista

Icon versus Icon Match
Sting Vs Kenta Kobashi

The Return of a Mega Superstar
TBA

International Championship Match
CM Punk Vs Sean O'Haire

AAA Heavyweight Championship Match
Cibernético © Vs Rey Mysterio Jr.

The First Encounter
Jushin Liger Vs Rob Van Dam

GCW Tag Team Championships Match
KENTA & Marufuji Vs The Burchills w/Katie Lea

War of the Nations Battle Royale
Carlito Vs Alex Koslov Vs Dos Caras Jr.
Vs Milano Collection A.T. Vs Bryan Danielson Vs Harry Smith

Gauntlet Match for the GCW Cruiserweight Championship
Mistico Vs Black Warrior Vs CIMA Vs Juventud Guerrera
Vs Austin Aries Vs Billy Kidman Vs Ultimo Dragon Vs Gregory Helms

Michael1

Reaction score
Do you think you've seen wrestling at it's finest yet? If you think you have, you have not seen a damn thing! WORLD CLASS WRESTLING! COMING - 3 WEEKS.

KF4E

Reaction score
I started a new BTB this morning. The link is in my sig. Take a look. I'll be doing review for review:)

Michael1

Reaction score
8 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal; WCW Lightweight Championship
Brian_Kendrick12.jpg
Carlito10.jpg
Elijah_Burke5.jpg
Gregory_Helms8.jpg

John_Morrison8.jpg
Kenny_Dykstra4.jpg
Matt_Sydal2.jpg
Mike_Mizanin3.jpg

This match is easily going to be the most athletic and most high-flying match of the night. All eight men will contend for the WCW Lightweight Championship in an eight man over the top rope battle royal, but don't expect the over the top rope stipulation to scare these dare devils. They'll do whatever they want, whenever they want, which is exactly the reason Eric Bischoff has put these eight men all in one match. All men will want to kick start their WCW careers with a bang and that bang for them is the Lightweight Championship, sadly, however, for seven men, that won't be able to happen as only one man will be the winner and that man will be the last man standing after the other seven had fallen over the top rope to the outside of the ring with both feet hitting the floor. But who will come out on top? You can only find out by catching the event live on pay-per-view (in this case, reading it.) But one thing is for sure, it will be a great match.

Evil Austin

just so you can know that in my thread my nominations I have only gotten one card by one person via msn so far and I am really eager to get this open and started. If I don't get another card on my thread by this time tomorow I will be using his card for my PPV..... for more information please visit my thread. thanks you -