E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Souled Out has been posted. Please guys i was promised so many reviews yet nobody has yet. It is in the second page. By the way my BTB is called WCW-The Reprise. Thanks.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
BB06.jpg

ANOTHER BIG BANG MATCH ANNOUNCED!

You think you'd seen it all? Well, incorrect, my friend, for the FIRST TIME EVER, The Whole F'N Show, Rob Van Dam, will return to the ring after a one year absence to face a man he has never once encountered in the ring, decorated japanese wrestler Jushin Liger. For quite a few fans, it's a Dream Match, and for others, it's an opportunity to see the abilities of two very talented wrestlers. The former ECW Champion and GCW signee, Rob Van Dam, will go one on one against New Japan Pro Wrestling's Jushin Liger in a match appropriately deemed, The First Encounter. Neither man is a stranger to facing foreign forces, for Rob Van Dam has visited Japan on a few occasions and Jushin Liger has wrestled in the US under the WCW and Ring of Honor banners. In this high octane match up, only one man will be victorious in their first encounter against their opposite; who will it be? Tune into The Big Bang, live and only on Pay Per View to witness the answer.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

*Falls into the thread*

BKB: Holy shit, I have a BTB again! Right, well check out the preview for my first show, and prepare to see the next big thing here in the BTB scetion.

*Runs out of thread*

WCW Rules

Reaction score
BB05.jpg

AAA CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE AT THE BIG BANG!

For the first time in AAA's history, the AAA World Heavyweight Championship will be defended in the United States of America, and in conjuction with GCW, AAA Champion Cibernetico will face AAA Hall of Famer and GCW signee, Rey Mysterio Jr. in a Dos De Tres Caidas (2 out of 3 Falls) Match at The Big Bang! AAA's biggest star will face off against the world's most recognizable luchadore in what is sure to be one to remember. For lucha fans, it's a Dream Match come true, and at The Big Bang, all hell will break loose as a frantic battle for the integrity of the AAA Championship ensues, and the question remains; will it remain in Mexico, or will it find a new home on GCW programming?

The Rated R CMStar

Let me just say first that all the matches before were good, yet for me not that big of an attention grabber. However WCWRules, with Cibernetico vs Rey you have a sure reader for the show.

Preview for the last show before Starrcade PPV has been posted

xtremebadass

The new Raw: Real American Wrestling has been posted. It's my 5000th post, so it also has sentimental value :)

WCW Rules

Reaction score
BB04.jpg

ANOTHER BIG BANG MATCH ANNOUNCED!

In the years of yore, the pinnacle of a superstar's career would not have been marred by the absence of a World Championship had he accomplished attaining something of another value; a mid tier title. The times have, unfortunately, changed and what was once is now lost to the annals of professional wrestling history; meaning, the importance of a mid tier title is now null and void in today's wrestling environment. Hope is rekindled, however, as a mid tier title will be brought forth by Bischoff in the hopes of rejuvenating the significance of such a title. Two men, one a former ROH and ECW Champion, and GCW signee, and the other a former WCW Tag Team Champion and GCW signee will ignite the promise of millions of wrestling fans as they wage war inside the squared circle to become GCW International Champion. CM Punk, a fan favorite, will go up against a man who had once prematurely hung up his boots in the pursuit of becoming an MMA fighter, Sean O' Haire. To become GCW International Champion is to be a Main Event calibre superstar, in the eyes of Eric Bischoff. The International Championship is not just a mid tier title, it is a stepping stone to the GCW World Campionship for the man of whom so adorns it upon his waist. At The Big Bang, one of these two men will become GCW International Champion, and once it happens, they'll be eligible to challenge for the GCW World Championship upon attaining a winning streak of undisclosed value.

Reaction score
XCW Full Throttle is posted with the following card:

Santino Marella vs. Bryan Danielson in his debut

MVP Vs. AJ Styles in a rematch from Tabula Rasa

Eric Bischoff introduces the NEW XCW General Manager

Four Man Tag Team Match with Miz/Morrison/Ryder/Hawkins vs. Kingston/Bourne/Homicide/Generico

Jeff Hardy addresses his winning of the No-Limits Title

Kurt Angle [c] vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship Title