E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Again.. My first show is up.. Will give a FULL review for your last show for ANY feedback..

Moonlight Drive

Royal Rumble Part 1 (MCMG VS Empire and Sydal VS MVP) has been posted!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Preview for the first ever BTW Show on the UK has been posted

KF4E

Reaction score
One final chance, one final moment to capture the imagination of IWF bookers all over the world. My time has come, to bring you the Invasion angle retold, by me, KF4E. Shane McMahon bought out World Championship Wrestling right from under his fathers nose. But what you don't know is the action, the drama and the damn right excitement that is about to be produced.

All you have to do is sit back, relax and read. Oh and theres the matter of waiting until Monday 11th August 2008.

I'll seeyou then.

Evil Austin

Sorry for the double post but my Raw Preview is up...Feel free to make predictions Ill try my best to return the favor but dont expect it within the next few minutes.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well ECW Show two is up now.. I'm having second thought's about it... But anyway's here's a preview for the next btb for Diesel..

The Definition of Sports Entertainment.
A new federation..
A phenominon...
Nonstop....
NWE...

Coming Soon
NWE.jpg