E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

y2j__legend

Reaction score
My new BTB thread WWE 2005: Rewriting History is up. Link is in signature. Check it out!!

Evil Austin

my WAW show is up, the main event is recap but I explain why there, I give my sorry now but I can't do anything about it. Next week will be better and thats a promise. All reviews will probably be returned and thanks for reading.

MikeRaw

TNA iMpact is up for its neweest show in TNA: Rising to the top.
Pretty damn good show this week if I may say so, and its got some goosd build up for the feuds.
Check it out please:)

MikeRaw

I posted my newest impact in Rising to the top!:)

EDIT: Shit I just saw i posted it a couple posts back. Sorry bout that, it was like 330 am the first time and I forgot:p

Michael1

Reaction score
Raw Preview in WWE: The Do Over plus news and notes and house show results have been posted. Check them out.

Qwake

Okay, I have just made the IWF BTB, go check it out and see what its about, the preview will be up very soon too

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling's newest show has just been posted, please check it out.

Thank you to those who have, your reviews are on their way, I have a tendency to review everyone's all at once a day or so after, so sit tight.

The Rated R CMStar

The preview for Souled Out PPV has been posted in BTW. Go and drop some predictions

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

Xtreme Wrestling Association makes it's full pledged return with "Crime Scene" a special 2 hour PPV Show! The two matches announced for the card are John Cena vs. The Undertaker in a Steel Cage and Triple H vs. Edge for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. Also the rivalry between Muhammad Hassan and Ric Flair will continue with a special match to be announced later this week.

And with more news this weekend, the IWF Slammy Awards II have arrived in Toronto Canada and the city amphitheater of Toronto is being set for the major event, this is said to be bigger than the previous edition of the Slammys. The date of the ceremony is May 24th 2008, we hope you're going to be there!