E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow, almost forgot to do this. Um, yeah, go check out EGO. Got Breakout up.

Evil Austin

WAW JD part 1 is up and its very good, Feel free to post a review because I will review back.. Thanks alot for reading it. :)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
PRIDE Preview is up yo. Expect some pretty crazy things to happen on the next show, including the first ever PRIDE danceoff.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

A dance off? Nice. I hope Tornado is a participant.

The 04/29/08 Episode of Chaos TV is up. The mystery opponent of Chris Hero has been revealed and it will shock you all.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Part one of Dawning of an Era in the EGO thread is up. Please check it out :)

Evil Austin

Some more of the JD ppv is up, Comments are wanted please and any reviews will be returned asap thanks for reading. DX....

Evil Austin

WAW JD PPV UP IN FULL, BETTER CHECK OUT,,, please all reviews be returned asap.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Mr. Chaos has issued an open interview on CTW's thread. Get your questions in before Tuesday.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
word

and like...uhh

Just BREAKING NEWS!!!
Flavor Flav pimped out several bi'tches(homie gangsta way for the word "women")

and finlay busted in and tore tha place up and beat up flav

and now flav has incorporated the help of Ghetto Hood Wrestling Superstars
MVP and Shelton Benjamin as his own personnal crack down team to take out Finlay and anyone else that plans to mess with Commissioner Flav's Position of Power..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

^GhettoHoodWrestling's official website article that goes out to fan's mobile alert things like their cell phones and such...wordz