E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
Bad Blood Preview

...is now posted

Evil Austin

WAW news is up just to tell you and also I have updated the rosters on the first page with a few knockouts.

xtremebadass

WWE Bad Blood Part 1 is now posted in Raw: Real American Wrestling, please check it out, thnx

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I have posted my World Cup match in the BTB One on One Encounters thread.

Qwake

^ Not trying to be mean or anything but you really shouldnt of posted that in here. That is a competition not a btb that you just advertised...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who cares ^?
APW has been posted.

xtremebadass

The 2nd and final part of Bad Blood is now posted in Raw: Real American Wrestling, check it out if you wish, thanks.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea....So like...here I'll promote my Be The Booker.

KenFan4life(owner of Ghetto Hood Wrestling) steps up onto a podium so as to discuss his promotion during the Cyber Press Conference

KenFan:"Sup BItches?.....Anyone wanna ask me some questions bout my BTB?"

Press Person Question Asker Guy:"So like....ehh,....*breifly goes through several notes and such*.....Is there any black people in your promotion?"

KenFan:"Yea...sure....we've got that Booker T and some other black guy....word...Who's NExt?"

OTher Dude:"Yeah...KenFan....Who'll take charge of the vacant commissioner prositition?"

KenFan:"Hell if I know....nah just kidding....that'll be all today....cause like...I'm busy and such...make sure to check out the Debut Show this Thursday....Ghetto Hood Wrestling 4-LIFE Homiez!!!"

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^lol...

Feel free to check out The Commencement and post your predictions for WrestleMania 24. Thanks!