E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, this week's Wednesday Night Breakout is posted, so everyone conform and go over to the Extreme Grappling Organization thread. Sweet.

Evil Austin

I have a post on classified ads thread hopefully someone can answer it....

Qwake

^ that really shouldnt have been posted in here. it either shouldnt have been posted at all or it should have been in the bookers Chat room. not advertise you post in the advertise you BTB thread. . .

Nov

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to bring my BTB over here and see how it goes. It has been very well received over on wrestlingforum and yeah. It is called WWF: Show Some Attitude! and I do review for review. Cheers.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

EGO news has been posted, so yeah, check it out guys. Awesome.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
NWF show is posted and yes I know I am late but stuff that. First show posted in a month and I am forgetful.

Okay So I am going to review most of the BTB's that I want to around here so hit me up with a PM if a show has been posted in the last two days and I will check it out.

Evil Austin

WAW SHOW UP, Check it out. I can't make promises but I will try to do a review for a review if i have time. thanks

Nov

Reaction score
My second show (Smackdown) is now posted, there's a link in my sig. It isn't very long which makes it easier to review :) So yeah all reviews will be returned asap. Cheers.