E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Forgot to do this earlier.

Check out WWE: TRIO BRAND WARS! NEW SMACKDOWN SHOW IS UP

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
WEEK 10

...has now been posted, the aftermath of the 3 Hour Spectacular!

John

two matches announced and vince mcmahon's retirement celebration coming up for this week's raw.

C4

If you want to participate in the up-coming IWF Slammy Awards then you can PM your speech/ segment/ attack/ fight/ interview/ tribute or anything else that you want to see in the IWF Slammy Awards. Since this "Awards Show" has turned into a BTB you can pick a fight with any of the bookers and can have your own interview, segment or video package run. So get it in before the awards show if you want to participate in the biggest awards ceremony ever!

For questions and concerns PM me anytime

- Thanks, C4.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ECW is up and I really think i have imporved. Matches are double the legnth of usual.

John

Vince McMahon's statement is up on mine and rosewt01's sd show is coming up in hours.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
SD has been posted.

Evil Austin

Just so you guys don't think I forgot about WAW, My Backlash ppv will be really good I am taking my time with it and I am about 1 and a half matches away from it being done. And I am also waiting for a few match preview stuff so yea Hopefully it will be done by about Tuesday or Wednesday.

Evil Austin

I AM SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST BUT MY PPV IS UP ON WAW.... :) Hope to see some reviews :happy:

The Rated R CMStar

I will get to review some other shows on a while.

Just pass by to say that WWE is posted on WWE vs ECW

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
Week 11 Preview

...is now posted, posted late last night actually, check it out never the less, thanks

Evil Austin

MY WAW preview for the next weekly show is up for people to see.

EDIT and A new thread is up for people to see here as I have time to do two.