E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Just to let you know. Go check PWF. I want atleast one reveiw of my latest show before I do the Weekend Bash..........I'll reveiw for reveiw ;)

The Mac

Reaction score
I have a new (well I did do it on another forum) be the booker up, and the first RAW show is up. Check it out.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ECW has been posted.

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
WEEK 10 Preview

is now posted, please check it out

John

a big announcement by me and raw is gonna be posted in wwe {after Wrestlemania and ecwless.}

-TJ-

PWF Weekend Bash is up. Along with my Preveiw for ECW on WWE Trio Brand Wars. Check them both out. I reveiw for reveiw.

Evil Austin

i have decided that waw would be the best to bring back.... So i did lol :) WAW IS BACK CHECK IT OUT...

The Rated R CMStar

I am just giving you heads up that now that the melee with my exams have passed, all my shows should be posted soo. Expect BTW show, last stop before Krakatoa I might add to be up tomorrow as I am only missing one more match, and expect WWE on WWE vs ECW maybe on Monday.

Reaction score
DZW is up guys , Please check it out and review if you got the time :) Remember you're reviews are appreciated and will have its rewards in a form of a review back to you're shows and even rep ;)

John

the one who guesses the mystery wrestler will get rep in my thread. btw i wont tell you once you've got it correct. when i make the announcement i will rep anyone who gets it correct.

The Mac

Reaction score
WWE - Vengeance Smackdown is up!

I know it is short, but thats just how I write, PPV's will be in full.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show has been posted. It is the last one before Krakatoa PPV